Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
Mighty is calling to me. I'm primarily a DV user but use my F2 daily on my work commute and lunch break. I've been considering a Tera for the lower price and 18650 batteries but the Mighty just keeps getting the better reviews.

VAS is real.
Haha
I had this problem
Got the tera on sale first then within a week the mighty was on sale so I own both now :)

I like the tera on a bong and the mighty natural

Mighty gets much more use for me though

I've watched the head-to-head comparison by Troy/420vapezone on youtube several times and that's his conclusion, too. It seems the Mighty is still the overall king.
Yea I'm normally a bong/water lover too
But with the mighty I love it as is with the natural cu
I do have a glass mp I bought seperate I like but the plastic is okay too

I've looked at the Sai since you have posted a few times
I still want a flower vape too

As for the Sai - you are saying it has to be held upright?... Is this whilst in your pocket too? If so it almost loses its portable appeal

I liked the sound of it till I heard you say that
Now I'm worried it will not help me if I can't pocket it and go with it preloaded

The sai is like a pen with a bigger atomizer. So if the concentrates in it are in a liquid state it's possible they could run out. Not likely though because of the cap design. It would have to go through the air path.

I haven't had any leaks, but I have had concentrate flow to one side of the atomizer when it was laying down on it's side.

I carry mine in a pocket frequently and haven't had a issue. It doesn't have to be exactly upright, but I wouldn't hit it ( or any wax pen) a upside down either.

Let me know if I'm not clear.

Last edited:
Flavor is mind blowing for me personally!
The Mighty is not for you @ataxian, the flavor is not its best point, it is very different tasting compared to the Plenty (nowhere near as good:twocents:) It is very easy to use though, especially when out and about or just pottering in the yard(or spa/pool).:thumbsup:
Put it this way though, if I lost mine I would get another one(I would wait for the next lot of sales), My Tera already has a back up as I would not like to go without it, even just a few days!)
@ataxian + Tera + bong = :smug: No Bling...necessity:horse:

The Mighty is not for you @ataxian, the flavor is not its best point, it is very different tasting compared to the Plenty (nowhere near as good:twocents:) It is very easy to use though, especially when out and about or just pottering in the yard(or spa/pool).:thumbsup:
Put it this way though, if I lost mine I would get another one(I would wait for the next lot of sales), My Tera already has a back up as I would not like to go without it, even just a few days!)
@ataxian + Tera + bong = :smug: No Bling...necessity:horse:
I am the opposite
Mighty tastes great and has better thickness to vapour than the plenty
Tera on a bong hits well, but doesn't taste as good or consistent and doesn't get regular use, I do use in bouts, but not all the time

Mighty is a DD I'd hate to be without

Mighty is a DD I'd hate to be without

I find the Mighty to be used so much more than I first anticipated. It is my top dog purely because it is so bloody easy & it works so bloody well.

doesn't taste as good or consistent
I am the opposite, with all 3 Teras that I have purchased, very consistent (maybe because I use the same strain at 61-64% RH all the time). To me the Tera just tastes better, especially better on a bong, Mighty taste is good, just not great to me (both the Mighty's I owned were exactly the same taste and performance wise)...my:twocents:
I also run my WS at 11.4v so maybe I am becoming a flavor snob.:razz:

I am the opposite, with all 3 Teras that I have purchased, very consistent (maybe because I use the same strain at 61-64% RH all the time). To me the Tera just tastes better, especially better on a bong, Mighty taste is good, just not great to me (both the Mighty's I owned were exactly the same taste and performance wise)...my:twocents:
I also run my WS at 11.4v so maybe I am becoming a flavor snob.:razz:
It's not a flavour snob, it's personal preference
I like flavour as much as affect - why I keep telling you the 25 bubble is good stuff as it tastes the best having most of the terps
As I am saying I think the tera does not taste as good as the mighty to me
This is my opinion and as @ataxian says they are like.........

EDIT
But then our taste buds are different anyway
I remember way back when I first got the F2 ans tera and didn't handle how long the plastic taste took to go you mentioned maybe I am sensitive to taste and you were not so much from years of burning taste buds off
I taste everything having been a chef years ago you are taught to identify and determine the different flavours in a meal

Good old subjective taste buds ;)

Not everyone likes as much chilli in their food as me, but I can cook a feed anyone will enjoy eating
Ppl like different meals and flavours to others

Last edited:
maybe I am becoming a flavor snob.:razz:
I say this because I think my taste buds are growing back, I have had to back off my WS volts to lower than Ed's wallwart would go as time has passed!

Tbh as good as my buds are, with age I believe they are becoming less sensitive
Like watching the real old ones put half a bottle of salt on their meal "so they can taste it" I guess they diminish slowly

It's not a flavour snob, it's personal preference
I like flavour as much as affect - why I keep telling you the 25 bubble is good stuff as it tastes the best having most of the terps
As I am saying I think the tera does not taste as good as the mighty to me
This is my opinion and as @ataxian says they are like.........

EDIT
But then our taste buds are different anyway
I remember way back when I first got the F2 ans tera and didn't handle how long the plastic taste took to go you mentioned maybe I am sensitive to taste and you were not so much from years of burning taste buds off
I taste everything having been a chef years ago you are taught to identify and determine the different flavours in a meal

Good old subjective taste buds ;)

Not everyone likes as much chilli in their food as me, but I can cook a feed anyone will enjoy eating
Ppl like different meals and flavours to others
It’s where your born or located geographically?
Taste is a priority to me however the masses are trained or programmed to adapt to what is available?
For example: Mexican food in AUSTRALIA is not the same as MEXICO?
I have tried MEXICAN FOOD in many locations?
CALIFORNIA has the best according to my taste?
Is it because of the growing conditions?
I love fish from MEXICO south until PADAGONIA (ARGENTINA or CHILE)
We took all the sea life from the ocean in CALIFORNIA? (The Dream is gone?)
Flavor is important to me?
Maybe it’s subjective?
CANNABIS is different depending on where you are located on the PALE BLUE DOT?
The majority like effect?
CANNABIS fanatic’s like FLAVOR?
Money is the driving factor for some?
Manifesto on flavor is not the point!!
@LesPlenty I use the PLENTY for chasing FLAVOR!
Cost or Quality?
Profit or flavor?
Decanter or straight to the glass?

Last edited:
I have tried MEXICAN FOOD in many locations?
CALIFORNIA has the best according to my taste?

Arizona, brother....now there is some Americanized Mexican food!! :homer:

I am feeling more & more like a savage keeping the Mighty on 210 & leaving it there. The thickest & heaviest vapour is what I seek & if I compromise on flavour so be it. Surely I am not alone in this mission?

I got mine for $225 during the Black Friday sales last year (not long till they are on again) so that is a great price for this time of year @Fat Freddy.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back