Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Grow Post your Cannabis Plant Pictures

So, I have never grown, its not legal in my med legal state...and I live in a townhouse and am lazy so probably never going to grow! LOL

But with my total ignorance acknowledged, I would have thought a person would run in veg for long and the plants bigger before converting to flowering stage???
Outdoor's for bigger huge larger bumper crop. (10#'s)
Indoors for no sunshine or primitive law'sl
March = pop seed's & plant 5 feet apart.
April , may, june, july, auguest, september = grow
Oct, novemeber until ready? Flower
New Years = harvest my program (my family freak's out?)

Last edited:
Some people do, I gave some clones to a friend who grew them to about 3 feet high before turning them and got nearly a pound per plant but had 4x 1000w lights for his 4 plants that were huge. He took around 5-6 weeks vegging(18 hours of light, 6 hours of dark) and another 9-10 weeks flowering. A lot of the lower buds were spindly because they were so far from the light, by keeping the plants short and having more of them seem to give me better quality buds that are also a lot quicker to get to harvest and are also quicker to trim up at harvest time. :thumbsup:
So you’re saying your friend grew them to be about 3 feet tall and ended up getting a pound per plant? Sorry that just doesn’t seem right unless they really stretched in flower?
My outdoor plants can grow up to 6+ feet tall (5 gallon buckets) and I get nowhere near that... unless he’s doing some extreme LST or something.

Sorry not trying to call BS or anything I’m just trying to figure out how that’s possible.

Some people do, I gave some clones to a friend who grew them to about 3 feet high before turning them and got nearly a pound per plant but had 4x 1000w lights for his 4 plants that were huge. He took around 5-6 weeks vegging(18 hours of light, 6 hours of dark) and another 9-10 weeks flowering. A lot of the lower buds were spindly because they were so far from the light, by keeping the plants short and having more of them seem to give me better quality buds that are also a lot quicker to get to harvest and are also quicker to trim up at harvest time. :thumbsup:
Thanks for the reply. I would love to grow...but, perhaps when I win the lotter and have a large estate with a greenhouse! LOL But in my townhouse community..nah, ain't going to fly.

Cheers and thanks again.

So you’re saying your friend grew them to be about 3 feet tall and ended up getting a pound per plant? Sorry that just doesn’t seem right unless they really stretched in flower?
Just telling you what I got told, he said they were near 7 foot tall when he harvested, my plants always at least double in height (usually a bit more) from when I turn to flowering stage. I have quite often got more than 2.5 oz off plants that are 2 foot tall, so I do not think he was exaggerating too much but I suppose he would not be the first guy to let the truth get in the way of a good story.
My dearly departed father grew the same plants outdoors a couple of times (I had the same white rhino mumma plant for well over 15 years) and he said they were the best producing plants he had ever grown in his 30 years of growing. He would grow them in the middle of his chook yard and get well over a pound per plant, they were monsters, again 7 footers but took over 4 months to grow outside(typical for Tassie).:thumbsup:
I would love to grow...but, perhaps when I win the lotter and have a large estate with a greenhouse!
I set up a mates grow room in a closet, same problem as you, he would get about 5 oz from 4 plants with a 400w Dual spectrum HID every 9-10 weeks(depending how big the clones were that I would give him. The small area really concentrates the light for some great little plants.
Smell was his main problem as it is hard to fit a charcoal filter in such a small space.

I set up a mates grow room in a closet, same problem as you, he would get about 5 oz from 4 plants with a 400w Dual spectrum HID every 9-10 weeks(depending how big the clones were that I would give him. The small area really concentrates the light for some great little plants.
Smell was his main problem as it is hard to fit a charcoal filter in such a small space.

I have actually given it some thought and have a closet in a spare bedroom and can vent the filtered air out a window....but, we are now med legal and I have a card and prices, while still very high, are coming down briskly. So, I have steady professional grown supply.

I just feel that I'm missing part of the experience by not growing and may indeed set up a little four plant deal at some point.

Thanks again!

I just feel that I'm missing part of the experience by not growing

This is so true... i miss my plants so much... soon i will back in action...
Its just so nice to make your own... i love to know im the only person to touch it...

Sunday again, first week of flower is over, some people say nothing happens in this week, my picture shows they have been growing still.
Flower week 1.jpg

You can just see my Penn fishing reel light winch (bottom left)
And here is a picture of my `Mumma', hard to imagine I took 18 clones off it 4 weeks ago.
Mumma 20180805_125956.jpg

I'd love to be able to, but the only thing i've ever grown is mould :P

Another week has passed;
IMG_20180813_142156.jpg

I have moved the 2 stressed plants to the front right, so I can keep an eye on them.

3rd week of flowering.
IMG_20180820_151455.jpg

The front 2 nearest are still struggling, it has been less than 5 degrees C at night for the last couple of weeks and around 10 during the day so that may have something to do with it.

4th week of flowering, another 4-5 to go!
The front 2 are still looking sad, but the rest are coming along, it has still been bitterly cold here so things are going well considering.
IMG_20180826_150344.jpg

5h week of flowering;
IMG_20180903_143423.jpg

The front 2 stressed plants are hanging in there, the rest are going well considering the cold temperatures we have had.

After 6 weeks and 2 days f flowering;
IMG_20180911_133854.jpg

OK, 7th week of flowering, I am glad I needed to take a picture as my timer has crapped out sometime since Monday and no light was on when I checked a moment ago, I am sick of timers crapping out, even expensive ones seem to just stop for no reason.:disgust:
Here is this weeks pic;
IMG_20180916_192918.jpg

Sorry about the light being on, makes them look weird.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back