Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Grow Post your Cannabis Plant Pictures

Dutch passion white widow (coco)
Nirvana swiss cheese auto (coco), pardon the nanners, too much heat =/

I would love 2 vape that!
My DUTCH CRUNCH (DUTCH TREAT X JACK HERER) 100 SEED`S +/- BIG HUGE COLAS VERY AGREEABLE!
GSC, THAI, GRAPEFRUIT AS WELL + PAPAYA & SOME OTHER'S = 2 GROW OR POP?

This April 2019 is calling 2-B CIVILIZED.
@Kellya86 growing is fun!
Indoor/ outdoor = whatever?
It 's not da $ it's da COLAS!
@lazylathe U still grow?
@psychonaut WHITE WINDOW I had in 1991 in HOLLAND that was perfect. (LOVE THIS ONE)!
IN EUROPE THE WINE WAS SO GOOD I QUIT CANNABIS 4 A WHILE. (+ TOBACCO IS GROSS 2 ME?)

Last edited:
Dutch Passion Orange Hill Special, coco+perlite, foxfarms hydro nutrients 1/2 strength

q1Nnx8Z.jpg

XyTbdIM.jpg

No tangie out here, it's the closest I can get but smells like orange juice after you squish a bud =) Love DP's XXL yield plants, this one is loaded, no clue how much but PLENTY! 50/50 hybrid, great for after work and into the evening. Sadly this plant is always a bitch to trim and very leafy, so I like to trim after their are dry, seems to preserve more terpenes and prevent the hay smell when going into jars. Really slows down the drying process. I'm on day 8, and seems like 4-7 more days to go! 50-55F room 45% RH.

No tangie out here, it's the closest I can get but smells like orange juice after you squish a bud =) Love DP's XXL yield plants, this one is loaded, no clue how much but PLENTY! 50/50 hybrid, great for after work and into the evening. Sadly this plant is always a bitch to trim and very leafy, so I like to trim after their are dry, seems to preserve more terpenes and prevent the hay smell when going into jars. Really slows down the drying process. I'm on day 8, and seems like 4-7 more days to go! 50-55F room 45% RH.
It's so tempting to trim after harvest!
I wait until my harvest is kine crumbly 2 trim. (DA SUGAR LEAF, HOWEVER MOIST NEAR THE BUD!)

Thanks - been on the road, so haven't planted the bean yet. Maybe Barney's Peppermint Kush, purportedly high in both THC and CBD. Other options include Rocklock and Sensi Seeds Hindu Kush. The latter are regular seeds and the strain is as close to true-breeding as you're likely to find. More of a seed run. WDYT?

Meanwhile...

full

adjusting the irrigation just so. :sherlock:

All of the elements are here. Top to bottom:
  • Closet exhausts into attic.
  • Walls painted reflective white and the unwanted cracks are taped.
  • Black reservoir with an irrigation loop.
  • LED COB lamp is vertical on the right (will hang from coat rack).
  • Blue circulation fan helps prevent mildew. It's resting atop dehumidifier. Opposite is the humidifier.
  • The air-pot is filled with Canna Terra peat-based soil-less media.
  • A light trap surrounds the door frame, allowing reversed light cycle.
Edit: This belongs in another. (See "How high are you right now?")

Last edited:
6 hours of harvesting, after 7-14 days once buds feel crunchy but the stems are still pliable(depending on humidity) I will chop the buds off the stems and store in mason jars that will be burped until the humidity hits 61%.:cheers:

IMG_20181023_182348.jpg

Did someone say scissor hash?
IMG_20181023_182920.jpg

I have worked through a few pairs of scissors over the years, I find the short stubby ones are the best for the job.:thumbsup:

@ataxian

We are moving into our new house at the end of November!
I have a HUGE unfinished basement and I will most likely use a large tent and some serious LED's!
Cannot wait to grow those dope Netherlands strains again!
Sannie's seeds is my place to go!

@ataxian

I have a HUGE unfinished basement and I will most likely use a large tent and some serious LED's!
So good to here from you brew!
I am going to build a green house with led lights!

Thank you 4 influential comments regarding Shatter 2 ROSIN!

Rosin = civilization

Still a bit of work to do;
IMG_20181029_115230.jpg

About an hour and a half later, a bit over a bucket and a half of buds;
IMG_20181029_154838.jpg

13 Quart Mason Jars full, ready for burping, they are a bit dry but should juice up. Nowhere near the first 2 crops of this Incredible Bulk, still about an ounce a plant so OK for winter and an extra pound to add to the pile never hurts. :smoke:
IMG_20181029_195235.jpg

Now for my summertime crop:cheers:

Still a bit of work to do;
View attachment 5571
About an hour and a half later, a bit over a bucket and a half of buds;
View attachment 5574
13 Quart Mason Jars full, ready for burping, they are a bit dry but should juice up. Nowhere near the first 2 crops of this Incredible Bulk, still about an ounce a plant so OK for winter and an extra pound to add to the pile never hurts. :smoke:
View attachment 5575

Now for my summertime crop:cheers:
So Jelly.....

Niiiice

Nice job @LesPlenty! :cheers:

I always dread trimming but once it's done it's nice to sit back and enjoy. :smug: I've been letting mine dry just a little longer than normal (partly due to the dread of trimming) before jarring, and really think the smells come through a lot better that way. Most of mine this harvest were jarred between 50-55 RH and just stink! I cant remember where I read about the dry trimming helping terp preservation, I tend to think it mas more to do with the leaf curing up against the calyx and insulating it perhaps? Then trimming dry cuts open those trichomes and the terpenes and oils leak out on the buds really flavoring the outer layers. It's just a guess! Part of me is wanting to check out those auto trimmers.

I am using a combination of boveda 62's and some new integra boost 62 67-gram packs, hoping these boosts work out. They were a fair bit cheaper. My old caregiver uses the boosts and never had any problems with taste or smell so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Nice job @LesPlenty! :cheers:

I always dread trimming but once it's done it's nice to sit back and enjoy. :smug: I've been letting mine dry just a little longer than normal (partly due to the dread of trimming) before jarring, and really think the smells come through a lot better that way. Most of mine this harvest were jarred between 50-55 RH and just stink! I cant remember where I read about the dry trimming helping terp preservation, I tend to think it mas more to do with the leaf curing up against the calyx and insulating it perhaps? Then trimming dry cuts open those trichomes and the terpenes and oils leak out on the buds really flavoring the outer layers. It's just a guess! Part of me is wanting to check out those auto trimmers.

I am using a combination of boveda 62's and some new integra boost 62 67-gram packs, hoping these boosts work out. They were a fair bit cheaper. My old caregiver uses the boosts and never had any problems with taste or smell so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
got some free boost to try in an order I made

I am not sure if there is much diff between them and bovedas yet just trying....

you fullas with the grows are getting best xp

@ataxian

What part of CANADA R U moving 2?
I’m thinking 2 build a green house?
Or tent?
4 juicing maybe a greenhouse is more suited?

What part of CANADA R U moving 2?
I’m thinking 2 build a green house?
Or tent?
4 juicing maybe a greenhouse is more suited?

Closer to Detroit this time but still in Canada, Windsor Ontario.

Where you live, a greenhouse would be ideal.
Pretty much grow year round in your weather.
Lucky guy!!!

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back