Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Random Thoughts

I started using a cane 2 weeks after surgery. PT hurts but worth keeping the scar tissuue from interfering with movement. Trying to cut down on pain meds. I think I’m getting some sciatica. My low back hurts and the top of my thigh. I go into the doctor Monday and I will bring that up. The other knee replacement will be scheduled for July.

I think I’m getting some sciatica. My low back hurts and the top of my thigh. I go into the doctor Monday and I will bring that up.
Oh no.... sciatica is a real bitch. They can address that at PT as well. It's all about core exercises.

By any chance do they have a therapy pool where you do your PT? It might be really beneficial to do a bit of PT in the pool if you can.

I have been after my husband to get a generator for... about 30 years now. He keeps saying he's going to do it. Just wont commit to when. :shakehead: Might be time to take matters into my own hands.

Buy one & leave it laying around your office. Kick back, vape a bowl & watch the magic happen :wink:

Glad to see you getting out & about @Shredder & I also see the ever lovely @CarolKing lurking about so that is a good sign :smile:.

Two days before 420 and I'm dry. Everyone around me is dry. Well, both people I know are dry.
A beautiful 420 fail is in my future. Fuck! Fuck prohibition!

I know, there are far more critical issues in the world, but sometimes I need a break from all the fucking sad, depressing, war, govt., death and destruction bullshit.

I am still happy for those of you that will have a proper 420 celebration! Enjoy and be safe!!

Think of me sitting here trying to suck reclaim off my mouthpieces, bowls, and hoses. Okay, I'm not much of a hose sucker, but you know what I mean.
By not much of a hose sucker, I mean
I have never done any hose sucking. Well, this one time at fat camp there was garden hose sucking incident, but that's it. I swear.
Not there's anything wrong with hose sucking it's just not for me. YMMV.

Wait. What was the fucking point of this rant? I need a nap....................

Two days before 420 and I'm dry. Everyone around me is dry. Well, both people I know are dry.

I know, there are far more critical issues in the world, but sometimes I need a break from all the fucking sad, depressing, war, govt., death and destruction bullshit.

I am still happy for those of you that will have a proper 420 celebration! Enjoy and be safe!!

Think of me sitting here trying to suck reclaim off my mouthpieces, bowls, and hoses. Okay, I'm not much of a hose sucker, but you know what I mean.
By not much of a hose sucker, I mean
I have never done any hose sucking. Well, this one time at fat camp there was garden hose sucking incident, but that's it. I swear.
Not there's anything wrong with hose sucking it's just not for me. YMMV.

Wait. What was the fucking point of this rant? I need a nap....................

I hope this is temporary? That's a tough one. I guess im a weed hoarder, I feel nervous when I'm down to a months supply. Ii havn't run out since I started growing in 09, although I have had to stretch things to get by.

For the first time, in a long time I don't have any 4/20 plans or purchases happening. I could go to a local party I know about, but I don't want to chance walking in snow until I feel a little more stable after surgery. And I don't really need anything 4/20 wise or want anything very badly this year.

I hope this is temporary? That's a tough one. I guess im a weed hoarder, I feel nervous when I'm down to a months supply. Ii havn't run out since I started growing in 09, although I have had to stretch things to get by.

For the first time, in a long time I don't have any 4/20 plans or purchases happening. I could go to a local party I know about, but I don't want to chance walking in snow until I feel a little more stable after surgery. And I don't really need anything 4/20 wise or want anything very badly this year.

I'm not sure how temporary it will be now. I have to buy in such small quantities because there's not enough to buy. I refuse to go back to brick weed. :shakehead:
I was hoping for a 'can't resist' 420 sale on a bubbler but that hasn't happened.
Oh well...

Happy to hear your doing better after surgery. If you go to the party make sure to put snowshoes on the walker.

Last edited:
I'm not sure temporary it will be now. I have to buy in such small quantities because there's not enough to buy
:ugh:

So weren't you talking about making a move north sometime....? I hope that either that happens or that the law loosens up in your area real quick. If it's any consolation... the same scenario happened right before Michigan went legal. It was almost impossible to find good weed. Or any weed at one point.

:ugh:

So weren't you talking about making a move north sometime....? I hope that either that happens or that the law loosens up in your area real quick. If it's any consolation... the same scenario happened right before Michigan went legal. It was almost impossible to find good weed. Or any weed at one point.

Yes. I'm still considering moving north. I can throw a rock to where I want to be, so I don't know why I'm putting it off.

If it makes you feel any better @BD9 I forgot to burp a couple of jars for a couple of days. Now I have 2oz with a light dusting of mold but no cobwebs that I have to try & salvage with some water curing. Sorry to hear you won't have bud for 420 bro. I will at least have some for that but fuckin mould........

@BD9 i wish i could teleport you some stash..
If its any consolation, I know loads of people that are dry for 420.. I know thats no consolation...
Maybe the painstaking tast of picking green bits from your avb...???? Could give you a few loads..
Or infuse the avb into coconut oil tonight, and have magic tea tomorrow for 420..???
Or roam the streets in hope of smelling what you want, and have the balls to ask for it.. not a great set of options really..
The hosesucking thing made me laugh loads by the way...

@Stevenski sorry to hear about the fuzzy death mate, but the trichomes are salvageale... so that's something...
Sounds like this is gonna be a terrible 420...

I was gonna say how id harvested my blueberry headband, turned trim into concentrate, squished some 3 year old kush, and ordered some lemon cbd crystals, but it just doesnt seem appropriate any more...

If it makes you feel any better @BD9 I forgot to burp a couple of jars for a couple of days. Now I have 2oz with a light dusting of mold but no cobwebs that I have to try & salvage with some water curing. Sorry to hear you won't have bud for 420 bro. I will at least have some for that but fuckin mould........

Oh man. Sorry to hear this.

@BD9 i wish i could teleport you some stash..
If its any consolation, I know loads of people that are dry for 420.. I know thats no consolation...
Maybe the painstaking tast of picking green bits from your avb...???? Could give you a few loads..
Or infuse the avb into coconut oil tonight, and have magic tea tomorrow for 420..???
Or roam the streets in hope of smelling what you want, and have the balls to ask for it.. not a great set of options really..
The hosesucking thing made me laugh loads by the way...

@Stevenski sorry to hear about the fuzzy death mate, but the trichomes are salvageale... so that's something...

I was gonna say how id harvested my blueberry headband, turned trim into concentrate, squished some 3 year old kush, and ordered some lemon cbd crystals, but it just doesnt seem appropriate any more...

Honestly, @Kellya86 I wish you could teleport me some stash too. I know you know your way around a garden.
Yeah. It would be completely inappropriate to mention your harvest. LOL

I was pretty ripped when I posted that & my typing patterns were slurred :dog:. What I mean to say was I fucked up the 2oz but have some good bud to vape & am doing so right now as it is 6.20pm here on Hitler's birthday. The bud is salvagable & the dusting is very light. I broke open the biggest bud & it all looks good inside.

It appears to be mildew not mould so that is a relief as I have been reading about the differences & it is certainly not mould. What I should have done is thrown in an extra Boveda pack in each & there would have been no issue as the last week has been unseasonably humid & hot. I am far less concerned now I can say for sure it is mildew.

Looks like it could work out OK @BD9. Here's to hoping you manage to get lit for 420 mate.

You should talk about it mate. Sounds like a pretty good way to spend the day/evening to me

I went shopping for cannabis today. A lot of good deals to be had. I got to my fave cannabis store at 10:30. There was already a huge line. I had to wait for 20 min. I bought some Carmel turtles this is the first time I bought edibles that are made by big business. I used to buy at the dispensaries before WA state switched over to cannabis state stores. Edibles were made in someone’s kitchen. They are only 10mg THC per serving. I ate 2 and later I will eat a couple more. That ends up being a lot of calories, they are fairly small. I can’t even find any calorie content on the pkg.

I also bought some flowers. Everything was 20% off. The Carmel Turtles were
$30 for a bag of 10, which is too expensive. So the sale price was $24.

Coming along with my knee. Still really stiff and sore. I go back to work soon. Not sure how much mobility I will have?

Last edited:
Well I hope a 4/20 miracle occurs where you are. I have vaped some ethnobotanicals that helped take the edge off things and tickle the receptors a little.

@CarolKing I had a sciatica nerve damage once and feel for anybody who is going through it. Perhaps anything that deals with inflammation would be helpful. Back problems of any type are hard to sort out the root problems.

I try to condition myself to not use bad posture when lifting, bending and carrying. I almost never kneel or rest on my knees, for instance because of the known impact it has. I try to bend at the knees when lifting and keep my arms tucked into my body for support. Even though it seems easier to bend at the waist, initially, the strain will catch up with you. Use your muscles, not your bones. [FONT=Open Sans, Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif]Perhaps certain strains might help you sciatica as well? I'm remembering my bout and all the hot soaks and Ibuprofen until it fortunately subsided. Although your condition is different from my temporary bout.

Hope you can recover your efforts @Stevenski. I hate mildew. Now I hate it even more. Say, isn't there a push to legalize in your quarter?

Chuck Shumer signed a bong.

I exhausted myself on the 4/20 sales. Then the 40% flash sale. Now to watch vape critic. :peace:[/FONT]

I went shopping for cannabis today. A lot of good deals to be had. I got to my fave cannabis store at 10:30. There was already a huge line. I had to wait for 20 min. I bought some Carmel turtles this is the first time I bought edibles that are made by big business. I used to buy at the dispensaries before WA state switched over to cannabis state stores. Edibles were made in someone’s kitchen. They are only 10mg THC per serving. I ate 2 and later I will eat a couple more. That ends up being a lot of calories, they are fairly small. I can’t even find any calorie content on the pkg.

I also bought some flowers. Everything was 20% off. The Carmel Turtles were
$30 for a bag of 10, which is too expensive. So the sale price was $24.

Coming along with my knee. Still really stiff and sore. I go back to work soon. Not sure how much mobility I will have?

Glad you are getting out, and I hope that twenty minute wait wasn't too hard on you. I made my first trip out today. We went to a local pub for fish. It felt good just to get out of the house, and it was excellent weather for a change.

Are state dispensaries your only option now in WA? How are the flower prices? In reference MI prices per oz vary from roughly $150-200 from caregivers and a little more from dispensaries, actually it could be a lot more, but now we are getting new dispensaries that are heavily regulated and I'm not sure how things will be priced.

Well I hope a 4/20 miracle occurs where you are. I have vaped some ethnobotanicals that helped take the edge off things and tickle the receptors a little.

@CarolKing I had a sciatica nerve damage once and feel for anybody who is going through it. Perhaps anything that deals with inflammation would be helpful. Back problems of any type are hard to sort out the root problems.

I try to condition myself to not use bad posture when lifting, bending and carrying. I almost never kneel or rest on my knees, for instance because of the known impact it has. I try to bend at the knees when lifting and keep my arms tucked into my body for support. Even though it seems easier to bend at the waist, initially, the strain will catch up with you. Use your muscles, not your bones. [FONT=Open Sans, Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif]Perhaps certain strains might help you sciatica as well? I'm remembering my bout and all the hot soaks and Ibuprofen until it fortunately subsided. Although your condition is different from my temporary bout.

Hope you can recover your efforts @Stevenski. I hate mildew. Now I hate it even more. Say, isn't there a push to legalize in your quarter?

Chuck Shumer signed a bong.

I exhausted myself on the 4/20 sales. Then the 40% flash sale. Now to watch vape critic. :peace:[/FONT]
0x1EXqO.jpg

I'm a CHEAP LOW BUDGET NO INCOME kind of person.
O'yeah I had 3 back surgeries for a SCATICA at the L6. (WORKED da 3rd operation)
CANNABIS saved my life!
420 a DAY 2 REMEMBER.
$120 - $140 per/oz delivered!
GSC - KUSHes - HYBRID'S - OG (ocean grown)

Last edited:
Glad you are getting out, and I hope that twenty minute wait wasn't too hard on you. I made my first trip out today. We went to a local pub for fish. It felt good just to get out of the house, and it was excellent weather for a change.

Are state dispensaries your only option now in WA? How are the flower prices? In reference MI prices per oz vary from roughly $150-200 from caregivers and a little more from dispensaries, actually it could be a lot more, but now we are getting new dispensaries that are heavily regulated and I'm not sure how things will be priced.
State stores is the only legal option for buying cannabis. I’m a medical user as well as recreational and have a mmj card and could grow my own but not interested.

Sometimes you can find good deals on prices. Like $150oz for top shelf. You can find mid grade for $100 oz. you need to look for them. There is over priced cannabis as well. I find buying cannabis during a holiday it’s cheaper. It seems like every six weeks or so there’s a special going on at the shops. I just save on sales tax with my med card. I get 10% off at some places because I’m over 55. Big sales around my area through the weekend.

I posted in the wrong thread & was going to delete it but this is true

"This new vape is causing me all sorts of motor skill issues"

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back