Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Random Thoughts

I am about to hit the chockies too, I will walk the dog a bit further tomorrow:thumbsup:

I'm so fucking angry now. I love my country, but the powers that be are not making it easy. We have a president that says. "Make America Great Again!" When others say, America should do better they're chastised. It's pure hypocrisy in the purest form of dishonesty.

Reactions: arb
We have lost our collective minds along with the ability to communicate it seems.
:idon'tknow:

Reactions: BD9
These random thoughts are heading down the wrong path for this forum peeps..............

There's only one sunset, and it's been going around the earth for billions of years.

anigif_enhanced-22455-1406776266-3.gif

My wife may need a root canal on one of her molars, I would much rather a root in a canal, at least it would not cost $3500.:thumbsup:

I woke up during an endoscopy once. Not pleasant but it lasted maybe 5 seconds. Five seconds that felt like a fucking horror movie :lol:.

I woke up during an endoscopy once. Not pleasant but it lasted maybe 5 seconds. Five seconds that felt like a fucking horror movie :lol:.

I think I saw that on the interwebz? is that where you were gagging on a foot long? and there were some support staff shouting 'take it bitch!! '
If so, I really appreciate your work ethic. Its rare to see that sort of enthusiasm. 10/10 from me.

oh wait............... so you didnt have an ulcer?
awkward much?

These random thoughts are heading down the wrong path for this forum peeps..............

There's only one sunset, and it's been going around the earth for billions of years.

anigif_enhanced-22455-1406776266-3.gif

Yer I chose to stay out of this line of conversation...lol
Not for my sake as much as everyone else...

My mate also once woke up during such a procedure - he was not very happy with the doctors.... Made sure they used the good stuff next time n knock him out properly...lol

I woke up from death in a hospital bed once - had a catheter in me - fam round my bed as I open my eyes first time and a nurse there - I can feel it - I ask the nurse so eloquently "do I have one of those tubes stuck up me d&^% ?"
She said yes
I again rather articulately said - "well get the f&^%in thing out now it feels f%$#@ed"

I then passed out again - next time I woke up again it was gone thank goodness.....lol

Poor nurse n fam.....first thing I had to say waking up from dying and then I passed out......

I woke up from death in a hospital bed once - had a catheter in me - fam round my bed as I open my eyes first time and a nurse there - I can feel it - I ask the nurse so eloquently "do I have one of those tubes stuck up me d&^% ?"
She said yes
I again rather articulately said - "well get the f&^%in thing out now it feels f%$#@ed"

I then passed out again - next time I woke up again it was gone thank goodness.....lol

Poor nurse n fam.....first thing I had to say waking up from dying and then I passed out......
Lmao..... men and their junk! :shakehead: :tongue:

Believe me.... I'm sympathetic. It's not super comfortable for women either.

And you should try childbirth..... :biggrin:
Raised 3 by myself.....that was painful at times....lol

the female doctors I had when I was 19 and had golden staph on the spine reckon my pain was prob up there - I never quoted that as my truth tho - I would never try to compare

If my Aunty had balls, she would be my Uncle!
I am finally recovered from the week-ends Aussie Rules Grand Final.:thumbsup: Too many mixed drinks or maybe something I ate. :smoke:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back