Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Random Thoughts

Very small orifice for a scratchy plastic thing to be inserted a long way inside.....Not very comfortable at all....Not a male junk thing as much as it feels feckin awful

I had to get a big fuck off kidney stone removed & was rather curious when they showed me the tool they would use. It was like a AAA battery with a retractable claw on the end of a long thick cable. I asked where they were going to make the incision & the surgeon laughed at me. He said we already have a hole we can use :thumbsup:. Yeah fuck that for a joke. Pissing one out is even worse but that tool was the stuff of nightmares.

Believe me.... I'm sympathetic. It's not super comfortable for women either.

And you should try childbirth..... :biggrin:

Lets just say passing a kidney stone is up there with childbirth on the pain scale. Of course everyones pain tolerance & sensitivity are different but both are in the upper echelon when it comes to pain.

I had to get a big fuck off kidney stone removed & was rather curious when they showed me the tool they would use. It was like a AAA battery with a retractable claw on the end of a long thick cable. I asked where they were going to make the incision & the surgeon laughed at me. He said we already have a hole we can use :thumbsup:. Yeah fuck that for a joke. Pissing one out is even worse but that tool was the stuff of nightmares.

Lets just say passing a kidney stone is up there with childbirth on the pain scale. Of course everyones pain tolerance & sensitivity are different but both are in the upper echelon when it comes to pain.
I have passed two kidneys stones

Never had one surgically done though
The last one they saw the size and the nurse looked at me and said - you did that at home by yourself without surgery - well done....

They are feckin aweful

8 hours of painfulness.....

That surgical one was just over 11mm & it took nearly 5 months before they did surgery. The thing was constantly moving around so we were all expecting it to come out eventually. Every CT scan I had showed it was working its way out. I had a fairly consistent level of pain but when it did move the pain was unbelievable. It is surprising how used you can get to a constant level of pain as I managed to work full time during it with occasional days off due to the pain. I ended up making five or six trips to emergency with severe attacks & a daily diet of opiates the whole time. Besides the pain the worst part was the anxiety of never knowing when the next "big one" was coming & it came on in minutes. It would not be an overstatement to say it ruined my life & a very good relationship.

I have had a couple others but they came out naturally & were half the size. Even those took a few weeks to work their way out but as much as it hurts how is the relief when it comes out? Instant pain relief if you don't mind the shredded urethra :dog:.

That surgical one was just over 11mm & it took nearly 5 months before they did surgery. The thing was constantly moving around so we were all expecting it to come out eventually. Every CT scan I had showed it was working its way out. I had a fairly consistent level of pain but when it did move the pain was unbelievable. It is surprising how used you can get to a constant level of pain as I managed to work full time during it with occasional days off due to the pain. I ended up making five or six trips to emergency with severe attacks & a daily diet of opiates the whole time. Besides the pain the worst part was the anxiety of never knowing when the next "big one" was coming & it came on in minutes. It would not be an overstatement to say it ruined my life & a very good relationship.

I have had a couple others but they came out naturally & were half the size. Even those took a few weeks to work their way out but as much as it hurts how is the relief when it comes out? Instant pain relief if you don't mind the shredded urethra :dog:.
INSTANT relief

And no more sitting on a toilet for hours at a time feeling like need to piss but doing nothing but dribbling blood then going to try and sleep and have to get up again to continue

Yup, they are loads of fun

As is this thread becoming for others to read I am sure - hahahaa

While not quite as horrible as passing a stone our well pump went this evening.........no water in our casa.
I can hardly wait for sun up to get out there and open that can of worms.
Mrs.arb is not very happy about camp showers and I don't blame her...........joy.
:ugh:

Blown and burnt...............the damn pumps busted also.
:rip:
Well damn. Just the pump though... right? You don't have to dig a new well?

Our cottage has a well and when the electricity goes out there's no water. Really makes you appreciate little creature comforts like that..... And I worry all the time about the pump. For some unknown reason, they put it underneath the cottage. And the access is small... and you have to crawl once you're in there. I just start praying they don't send Bubba to fix it when it needs repair. :facepalm2:

#cannabisblackoutday :weed:
If you have an Instagram account stay off completely today. They’ve been deleting and censoring legal cannabis accounts. :loco:

Edit: hope this is ok to post here @momofthegoons
It is... and I missed that before I posted up today.

However... and this is just my opinion.... you would think it would be more effective to post up cannabis pictures like crazy today to make a point rather than to avoid it. Doesn't avoiding it just give them what they want?

It is... and I missed that before I posted up today.

However... and this is just my opinion.... you would think it would be more effective to post up cannabis pictures like crazy today to make a point rather than to avoid it. Doesn't avoiding it just give them what they want?
I can see your point.
I think the whole ‘blackout’ is to show how much traffic the cannabis accounts generates on Instagram. Kinda a middle finger to the site so to speak.
A collective middle finger lol.

Only a matter of time, I would say, just the thought of uploading a photo quality digital picture not so many years ago seemed like wishful thinking. (and still is in some places):thumbsup:

The new Doctor Who was disappointing.

The new Doctor Who was disappointing.
I thought it was okay considering the line has been sold out of UK now
A bit clunky as usual at the start till we get used to a new doctor
She did okay in the role I thought - a bit better than I expected tbh

I thought that the montage at the end showing us the series to come concerned me slightly that it may be trying too hard in areas and I may be annoyed later

For the first ep though I took it with a grain of salt and tried to be less of a grumpy old word that @momofthegoons hates and just watch it

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back