Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Random Thoughts

SNOW DAY!
You too huh? Our schools are closed again. Jeez... they've had more snow days since the first of the year than I ever remember having in a school year. Either they're calling them more often or the weather is worse... And I'm thinking it's not the weather. Cause I remember winters with a whole lot more snow and ice than this growing up. :myday:

Stay warm!

@momofthegoons, yea I feel ya, which is why I don't allow my guy on the bed, he puked all over the carpet though last week at like 3 Am. yea that was fun to clean.
but I digress, SNOW DAY!

Mine had to poop at 3am, then comes in with a turd attatched. Wife feigns sleep, although i just heard a toilet flush, lol.

Now where's the latex gloves? And my wife's sewing scissors?

Don't tell her why the scissors were in the dishwasher, eh? Our little secret.

I've taken up Double Edge shaving to 'save money' but went down the rabbit hole and own 6 razors. 4 of them vintage. Two of them I bought locally. Got a sampler pack of razors. But I only started a month ago and look what happened. :whipit:
Yes I have an old Barbicide jar and Barbicide to disinfect those vintage razors. Vintage Boar brushes, Barbosol and Witch Hazel. The 1962 Slim Adjustable looks very Space Age. And.... I'll cut myself from rambling right about there.
shave.jpg

Will there ever be a vape I don't burn myself on.....? :hmm:

Or really the question becomes, will I ever stop burning myself on my vapes? :BangHead:
OUCH! :yikes: Hope you heal fast.

Im always worried about that when I'm using my enail. Recently my carb cap rolled off a silicone pad and into plastic that coated it with melted plastic. Oy! I'd almost rather a burn, but not quite, lol.

Yup
Vapes bite sometimes...
My coils and enails and carb caps seem to bite me more often, and harder lol

Will there ever be a vape I don't burn myself on.
My Tera is the only vape that has not burned me...yet. I can stick my finger straight in the top of the bowl after stirring and is nowhere near burning finger temps.:thumbsup:
I have managed to get the WPA pretty hot with the Tera but still able to be handled without burns. (I am not a Boilermaker/welder either)
The Plenty (less S/S coil) is pretty safe too, as long as the little orange plastic bowl retainers aren't missing. (mine were when the big S/S bowl fell out onto bare skin as I was emptying it):smoke:

Random thought... I will be going on an overseas trip (Flinders Island) next week for 14 days fishing, 4wding, shooting and camping and will be packing a lot of vape gear...mught bring the old briefcase out of retirement for them.:thumbsup:

Yup
Vapes bite sometimes...
Dynavaps for me. The glass in my EQ, Fortunately, I have kitchen hands and hot potato skills.
Random thought... I will be going on an overseas trip (Flinders Island) next week for 14 days fishing, 4wding, shooting and camping and will be packing a lot of vape gear...mught bring the old briefcase out of retirement for them.:thumbsup:
Nice and remote. What part of your vape arsenal might you bring?

What part of your vape arsenal might you bring?
Hmm...Mighty, Tera, 5x VapCaps(save cleaning), Arizer Air, FC Rattle can and $12 IH should do.:partyhat:
Edit; and 1x WS to be safe

5x VapCaps(save cleaning)
And loading as well.
For my biking out of town, I have a 3d printed dynastash with 2 vapcaps and tips placed in the herb compartment and my Fury 2 with 5 capsules GTG.
5BdYooo.jpg

Nice case
Lightweight, slim design. It even has a lanyard. Got it off of Esty. There is a file somewhere if you wish to print your own.
Here is an early family VC photo. Also have a double crown blackwood.
UwyrMlj.jpg

I've taken up Double Edge shaving to 'save money' but went down the rabbit hole and own 6 razors. 4 of them vintage. Two of them I bought locally. Got a sampler pack of razors. But I only started a month ago and look what happened. :whipit:
Yes I have an old Barbicide jar and Barbicide to disinfect those vintage razors. Vintage Boar brushes, Barbosol and Witch Hazel. The 1962 Slim Adjustable looks very Space Age. And.... I'll cut myself from rambling right about there.
shave.jpg

Hard to beat a safety razor shave outside a barber shave with a straight razor :biggrin:. I just can't be arsed with it these days. Good old Schick 4 blade with a gel is my go to. That said a good shave soap & badger bristle brush is superior to anything for lather. Speed is a different story altogether.

Last edited:
How much was it?
Any links?
3D Printed 420 Solutions by HeatTechnician on Etsy This is whom I bought it from. His site is up, but no stashes available. I'm hoping it's a temporary thing. Perhaps contact him direct?

Hard to beat a safety razor shave outside a barber shave with a straight razor :biggrin:. I just can't be arsed with it these days. Good old Schick 4 blade with a gel is my go to. That said a good shave soap & badger bristle brush is superior to anything for lather. Speed is a different story altogether.
Had a hunch you was familer with safety razors. Most men only know about cartridge and disposables. Been using Bic disposables most of my life. So this is a whole realm opening up to me. @Stevenski I never had the pleasure of a straight razor shave and who knows if I might take that up when I get more advanced. :chuck: A DE razor is the closest thing to straight razor shave indeed. :nod: And you can choose several types of blades as well. If I decide on a blade I like, I can purchase a box of 100 blades for $20 and I'm set for a full year. There is mostly boar, badger and synthetic 'knots. The brushes I own work great. It lathers up any soap I throw at it. It does not care. Just that some soaps hold there bubbles and stay slicker longer. I haven't gotten crazy with the aftershaves and pre-soaps. But have some shaving soap ordered that was first made in 1957 and it is the real deal. Apparently, A lot of good shaving stuff still comes from Turkey. My first modern razor was the Lord L6 which is an OK budget starting razor. Lord Premium Safety Razor Model LP1822L aka L6 FREE SHIPING 696229778174 | eBay andARKO shaving soap STICK | Traditional turkish shave cream | 75g/2.64oz | eBay

The safety bar and gap between razor determines how close or aggressive a single pass is. Then there is open comb DE razors that allow hair to pass through with no guard. Like the very first Gillette DE razors in 1903. Many of the newer DE razors borrow a lot from those first Gillette models. Have a russian DE razor that you can use two blades with it. There might be a Dollar Shave razor that allow for 3 blades.

Fun Fact - King Gillette invented the safety razor so people could shave at home and subsequently going to the barber for a shave dropped off. Imagine going to the barber every day?

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back