Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Random Thoughts

Ok I will try lower temps less often..........perhaps alternate kieff,dab,nap,flower.......repeat?

How are you dabbing? What kind of equipment?

Both in my dnail and in my sai I have pretty good temperature control, and fairly neutral tasting dishes, sic and ceramic.

I get great tastes in our mighty, but it's limited by only going to 410F, smaller dabs but more efficient in our fury 2. And both use mesh so there is more clean up.

I gave up on rosin in a dynavap, and dont use rosin much in my F2 or mighty, with the sai around it's kinda pointless. The sai is dedicated to concentrates though, while the dynavap and company aren't.

A basket screen with a mighty concentrate pad reformed to fit the basket.
A lsv turned on high through water...........hits hard,really,really smooth and zero taste of combustion.
I think it is a frequency issue as just cutting back on the number this morning has helped a lot.
Only doing one or two a hour is keeping me in the zone so any more is just being silly.

A basket screen with a mighty concentrate pad reformed to fit the basket.
A lsv turned on high through water...........hits hard,really,really smooth and zero taste of combustion.
I think it is a frequency issue as just cutting back on the number this morning has helped a lot.
Only doing one or two a hour is keeping me in the zone so any more is just being silly.

Oh, ok I understand now. I've done about the same thing in my ssv. Damn thing hits you like a train, lol.. My dnail hits like a luxury car in comparison. More plush than rush.

I ordered a quartz banger and some caps off the gate and we are thinking about a enail if we like the banger so............time is going to tell I think.

There ya go!

With all this rosin around it just makes sense. I never got into the butane deal myself, but since I got a nice press I ain't looked back, lol. I'm probably at 80% rosin now. And about 45% of my patients supply, and rising. It's a little more work, but not bad.

DSC-0505.jpg

My dab rig.
CSC-0506.jpg

The basket screen\pad setup.

Saw my Dr. today. He said the same thing my oncologist said last week. Things are looking ok. Have another MRI in a few months to make sure the swelling is gone and they can get a good look at the tumor site.
Headaches have let up a little, which is fanfuckingtastic.

Had a nice moment of happiness. Sitting in traffic and Kurt Vile's Pretty Pimpin' comes and I felt an overwhelming sense of joy. It's the little things. Who knew. :BangHead:
I could see the forest if wasn't for all the damn trees. :hmm: :smile:

Saw my Dr. today. He said the same thing my oncologist said last week. Things are looking ok. Have another MRI in a few months to make sure the swelling is gone and they can get a good look at the tumor site.

Had a nice moment of happiness. Sitting in traffic and Kurt Vile's Pretty Pimpin' comes and I felt an overwhelming sense of joy. It's the little things. Who knew. :BangHead:
Oh @BD9, what a moment that must have been after such a journey you've been on! I'm so happy for you! It's not your fault there are so many trees, either. This has put a smile on my face, and I am sending a big hug. What a beautiful day for such happy news!

+1 here @Madri-Gal, I hope the good news keeps coming for you @BD9...and the reasons to smile.:thumbsup:

Not here...fuck the monarchy off:twocents: Let the poms keep them and their pound sterling, bloody reniggers, backing out of EU:thumbsup:

Glad to hear BD9. We get so wrapped up in the big things we sometimes fail to appreciate the little thing & it is the little things that matter.

I have to add another profession to my "arb is not allowed to talk to or interact with"list.
Along with such awesome careers as dea,atf,irs,states attornies,vice cops,architects,Jehovah's witnesses,veterinarian and phlebotomist I now add cbd salesmen.
I will now apologize in advance for the hurt feelings I will cause.
I'm sorry..................so very,very sorry.

I have to add another profession to my "arb is not allowed to talk to or interact with"list.
Along with such awesome careers as dea,atf,irs,states attornies,vice cops,architects,Jehovah's witnesses,veterinarian and phlebotomist I now add cbd salesmen.
I will now apologize in advance for the hurt feelings I will cause.
I'm sorry..................so very,very sorry.
Phlebotomist! You are a rebel!

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back