Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Random Thoughts

I seem o shave a lot more than I did before vaping...can't beat a smoother surface for mating to a bong.:biggrin:

Thats why I use disc or teat style mouthpieces most of the time. Problem solved for me.

Anyone else having a hard time getting motivated this morning? I am feeling so darn lazy.....

I'm battling insomnia...haven't slept in almost 3 days. :yawn: :sleeping: I had no problem getting started because I never stopped. :nut:

Thank goodness for Permabond Gel, or I would be up sh*t creek this morning. Nothing like cleaning your glasses, and having them literally fall apart in your hands. :cry: :shakehead:

I'll give you 3 guesses where the frames were made. :idea:

Last edited:
I ain't doing shit today.
Which in itself is a task to which I intend to dedicate myself wholly.
The banger is way more inconsistent than the lsv and also slower I assume this is my inexperience with the banger.........so doing nothing BUT banger practice today.
:aaaaa:

The banger is way more inconsistent
Remind me.... did you get an enail or are you torching.

Forgive... my memory is like a sieve these days and I am also incredibly lazy today; don't forget. :razz2:

You know you're lazy when:

You think it's an accomplishment that you showered, dressed and did your hair. Now makeup on the other hand... let's not get carried away....

I ain't doing shit today.
Which in itself is a task to which I intend to dedicate myself wholly.
The banger is way more inconsistent than the lsv and also slower I assume this is my inexperience with the banger.........so doing nothing BUT banger practice today.
:aaaaa:

Forgive... my memory is like a sieve these days and I am also incredibly lazy today; don't forget. :razz2:

You think it's an accomplishment that you showered, dressed and did your hair. Now makeup on the other hand... let's not get carried away....

Yes same as @momofthegoons said
Are you torching?

For consistency and a much better experience/hit/flavour all round a coil to heat that banger will make life so much easier and enjoyable for you :)

Make-up on Sunday? There better be brunch involved, IMHO. After all, we need to let our skin breathe, no? :rofl:

I wore eyeliner and half a can of Aqua Net when I was in a band a very, very, very long time ago. I thought I was really something with my leather pants and bare feet standing on a stage playing in bar packed with at least three or four people. :lol: We were terrible, but it was fun.

I wore eyeliner and half a can of Aqua Net when I was in a band a very, very, very long time ago. I thought I was really something with my leather pants and bare feet standing on a stage playing in bar packed with at least three or four people. :lol: We were terrible, but it was fun.
OMG! I'm in Love! Aqua Net and eyeliner. I bet you and I had the same perm! I bet you were really something. I expect you still are. Not your fault Aqua Net went out of style. The hole in the ozone layer might be.
My fault, too. Gel and hair spray. Good times. It's odd, but the older I get, the stuff I regretted, felt embarrassed or sheepish about, are starting to look like my finest hours. I imagine when I'm in the nursing home, I'll be bragging about my exploits to anyone who will listen. Might even make stuff up. "You want to hear about my aches and pains, Doctor? First, let me tell you about what I got up to in1987...."

Last edited:
That's awful! I can't imagine not being able to sleep for that long..... does this happen often?

I think I'm going to medicate. Nothing like a wake and bake to get you going. Or not lol.

Unfortunately yes, it's caused by the disease I have. Have you heard of CRPS/RSD?

If you aren't familiar with CRPS formerly known as RSD, please take a look this website.

http://www.rsdhope.org/what-is-crps1.html

http://www.rsdhope.org/mcgill-pain-index---where-is-crps-pain-ranked.html

Last edited:
Ok, so I just saw a vlog that was talking about "marijuana make-up ", and MILK makeup sent out a promotional package called the 420 Kush Vault. No going back from that. Not even saying CBD or hemp. I don't know much more about it, and it isn't the sort of thing you'd buy at a dispensary. It's actually sold at Sephora ( a makeup emporium).
This isn't hide your pot days. They think people will buy makeup because of the positive association. I'd rather buy kush itself, myself, but if I were buying a lipstick I might look at it twice. :weed:

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back