Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Random Thoughts

Unfortunately yes, it's caused by the disease I have. Have you heard of CRPS/RSD?

If you aren't familiar with CRPS formerly known as RSD, please take a look this website.

http://www.rsdhope.org/what-is-crps1.html

http://www.rsdhope.org/mcgill-pain-index---where-is-crps-pain-ranked.html
Fuck............that sounds horrible.

Ok, so I just saw a vlog that was talking about "marijuana make-up ", and MILK makeup sent out a promotional package called the 420 Kush Vault. No going back from that. Not even saying CBD or hemp. I don't know much more about it, and it isn't the sort of thing you'd buy at a dispensary. It's actually sold at Sephora ( a makeup emporium).

Girls and cannabis pair well ime..........lolz.

Fuck............that sounds horrible.

It is @arb...it's the worst pain I have ever experienced...all day, every day. :cry:

Oh, Vital. That sounds terrible. I'm so sorry for the pain you endure. Does anything help?

@Madri-Gal...all of you help...Thank You. :hug:

Beards only get itchy when they are first growing I find. Weeks 2-6 are the make of break ones where things can still be patchy & the itchiness of the beard breaking through properly can lead me to shaving. Something to do with there being less oil glands on your face than your head or something. The skin adjusts after a month or two though. My mustache can get really brittle compared to my beard although I keep my mo a lot longer & it gets washed & waxed after most meals.

Interesting Stevenski...I honestly never experienced that. I know that a lot of people do have a difficult time getting used to a beard, but I never did. :myday:

Last edited:
Anyone else having a hard time getting motivated this morning? I am feeling so darn lazy.....

I woke up to perfection this morning. Perfect bed temperature. Perfect doona weight. Perfect pillow coolness. It was bliss. It was also Monday. Why does this never happen on a Saturday or Sunday?

........so doing nothing BUT banger practice today.
:aaaaa:

See you tomorrow mate. Sweet dreams :lol:.

It is @arb...it's the worst pain I have ever experienced...all day, every day. :cry:

Damm that sounds unbearable. Hope you get some sleep soon :hmm:.

If you aren't familiar with CRPS formerly known as RSD, please take a look this website.
I was not familiar with it... and it sounds awful. I have chronic pain and know how it can keep me from sleep. But that is minimal compared to CRPS; it sounds like a whole other animal...
Well, it's now 4:45 a.m. Monday, I haven't slept since Friday night. I really would love to get some sleep. :zzz:
You poor thing... I hope that sleep finally came for you.

I worked with a woman who developed this condition after a forklift lowered a full metal container on her foot. We were friends and I saw its progression after the initial injury healed. She never worked again.

Why are we cursed with so many horrible conditions?

@Vital my heart goes out to you!

You people are truly the best; I've never disclosed my condition before. I've been battling this horrid disease for over 25 years, and it's wearing me down. Little by little it takes away everything I enjoyed doing in life.

Thankfully I have all of you, you folks never knew it, but you are my support group...you make me laugh, when I feel like crying, you pull me up when I'm feeling down. You guys, and gals have no idea how many times I've been at the end of my rope, and you've helped me tie a knot in it the rope and hang on...for that I say "Thank You."
bowdown.gif

Much Love to all of you,
love.gif

Vital

You people are truly the best; I've never disclosed my condition before. I've been battling this horrid disease for over 25 years, and it's wearing me down. Little by little it takes away everything I enjoyed doing in life.

Thankfully I have all of you, you folks never knew it, but you are my support group...you make me laugh, when I feel like crying, you pull me up when I'm feeling down. You guys, and gals have no idea how many times I've been at the end of my rope, and you've helped me tie a knot in it the rope and hang on...for that I say "Thank You."
bowdown.gif

Much Love to all of you,
love.gif

Vital

I'm glad you opened up a little. Most of us have some disability, and some are just crazy. It's an asylum, lol.

For me, it's a few minutes here and there to get away from reality, but you, me, and us all belong in an asylum.

Oh look, a butterfly!!.........

One thing all of us share and can relate to it would seem is misery and seeking relief from it.
Fortunately for us cannabis is available thanks to the efforts of the people who risked it all to keep it going.
A great many of those human beings lost their freedom,families,possessions and some lost their actual lives.
Some still sit in cages,your kids or mine the system does not care.

I'm glad you opened up a little. Most of us have some disability, and some are just crazy. It's an asylum, lol.

For me, it's a few minutes here and there to get away from reality, but you, me, and us all belong in an asylum.

Oh look, a butterfly!!.........

Thank you Shredder, this is precisely what I was talking about. I'm having a very rough day...we had a 36 degree temperature drop in the last 15 hours...changes in temperature exacerbate the pain.

When I read your last sentence, I started to laugh...it could easily have been a scene from the classic movie "One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest". :lol: I love your sense of humor.

One thing all of us share and can relate to it would seem is misery and seeking relief from it.
Fortunately for us cannabis is available thanks to the efforts of the people who risked it all to keep it going.
A great many of those human beings lost their freedom,families,possessions and some lost their actual lives.
Some still sit in cages,your kids or mine the system does not care.

Well said arb. :clap:

Now, let's hope the government stops telling doctors how to practice medicine, and quit punishing doctors that try to do what's best/right for their patients.

Last edited:

Unfortunately not for all of us :hmm:. Hello Legaland :wave:

Do you not use cannabis daily?
Yes, but we still risk ourselves and our families going to gaol
Especially ATM as they are slowly legalising medical farming
I risk my freedom every time I have to drive with meds in the car
They do roadside drug tests here and although biotene oral balance works it is still a risk that the test will.come back positive if you consume or not sometimes
They are not acurate
But once they get a reading they completely strip search your car and off you go.....

Yes, but we still risk ourselves and our families going to gaol
Especially ATM as they are slowly legalising medical farming
I risk my freedom every time I have to drive with meds in the car
They do roadside drug tests here and although biotene oral balance works it is still a risk that the test will.come back positive if you consume or not sometimes
They are not acurate
But once they get a reading they completely strip search your car and off you go.....

Then you are one of the human beings I am speaking of.
I thank you for risking what you do to be a free human being and hope some day you will be free.

@arb , that is why I have a secret garden and always let my wife drive...until we have to engage Low Range in the Patrol.:thumbsup:

I was watching Pot Cops earlier. What a joke! I hadn’t seen it before. I should have checked the date to see if it was a few years ago. Why waste so much money trying to get rid of weed? Another thing I don’t want my tax dollars spent on. Also we need to vote whether we want our tax dollars spent on stupid stuff like that.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back