Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Random Thoughts

@arb , that is why I have a secret garden and always let my wife drive...until we have to engage Low Range in the Patrol.:thumbsup:
They have almost weekly helicopter fly overs where I am with infrared and thermal cameras etc
I wish I could garden but not in a situation where it is currently viable

I help other full med patients too so travel sucks

The tests also suck and are not reliable

Had one mate pass after brekkie bongs and another non consumer get a positive result

Both ppl had there cars fully searched
And once they have been pulled over once with a positive they are targeted pull over on the number plates and are constantly harrassed now

Yet there are 12 very very rich business ppl who have nothing to do with weed that currently are farming legally for medical reasons
And it is near impossible for anyone with a whiff of associates who may have had issues with the law to get in
Asides from the ridiculous cost in setup, mainly for high tech security to prevent being robbed or pretending to and selling on black market

Yet there are farms of illegal grows happening and some even have illegal immigrants working like a sweat shop
This is how our government runs shit here

It used to be bikies supplying a lot
Then the middle eastern drug gangs took over the clubs and took the business over - they grew great weed though
Now due to police crackdowns on bikies and hardcore takeover tactics a lot of the weed is asian gangs supplied
They are growing both outdoor and indoor farms....

I have met only a few who have the medical weed script and most of them still use black market as it costs so much to go through the doctors that they have to remain illegal and risk freedom anyway

Last edited:
Big pharma grow a large percentage of the worlds legal opium in Tasmania, right next to public roads and highways. The only security they have is a sign on the normal wallaby proof fence most farmers use here saying No Entry. I quite often see opium flowers growing on the side of the road in gutters and on verges etc, like @I'm Ron Burgundy? with his self-seeder.:thumbsup:

Is Legaland anywhere near Legoland? :nut:

Lets say both are legal in Legaland bonghit

Do you not use cannabis daily?

Why yes I do. I lead a quiet life & go about my business. Hopefully the police have more important concerns than a lone vaper who kicks back & cruises along.

I avoid driving stoned on general principal (bar a back street creep to Maccas :dog:) but if it is a long weekend i will change my routes to avoid known checkpoint locations. My car is not cop bait but i do get concerned if they catch me in a checkpoint with a oral swab. Almost certainly I will fail even if sober.

Law of averages comes into play for me. I am prepared to take the risk to play the game. Then again i have a tendency to make pretty poor decisons.

helicopter fly overs where I am with infrared and thermal cameras
A couple of bags of insulation over your grow tent would help alleviate your paranoia as 1 or 2 lights would be undetectable from the air if you are growing in a room and not the ceiling as some people do. It may be a different story if you had dozens of 1000w HIDS pumping out the heat.

A couple of bags of insulation over your grow tent would help alleviate your paranoia as 1 or 2 lights would be undetectable from the air if you are growing in a room and not the ceiling as some people do. It may be a different story if you had dozens of 1000w HIDS pumping out the heat.
Would need to get good charcoal filters etc for smell too here
I don't have room in my house and I only have tin sheds out back

Would need to get good charcoal filters etc for smell too here
All available online and locally(1-hour drive for me) and I would recommend a silences fan, my setup with 6", should have gone 8" as it is even quieter as you do not have to run it at high power,
IMG_20190501_023052.jpg

All available online and locally(1-hour drive for me) and I would recommend a silences fan, my setup with 6", should have gone 8" as it is even quieter as you do not have to run it at high power,
View attachment 9390
Yes sound is the other issue
I have seen a few setups but they are quite noisy

And then inspections .... They don't generally check the shed or under house but still....things I have to worry about

I wonder if all members here are from FC.
I hope not.
Nothing against it, but it would be nice to have some fresh non-FC people here.

Sorry if this subject is taboo. :uhoh: I don’t really post over there anymore.

They're not...in the short time I've been a member of VA, I've met a lot of great people . :dogpile:

Hardly anyone posts in FC anymore. :shakehead:

Skin tags on my taint makes me nappy..........

My brain keeps singing that to the tune of sunshine on my shoulders today.

You didn't need the second line of your post...frighteningly enough...as I read it, I knew the melody. :razz2:

Last edited:
View attachment 9390

You guys are warriors!

I sure hope your govt gets over mj sooner rather than later. I'm lucky that my state is now legal for recreational and medical. We still have issues and unsettled laws on driving, but it's a hella lot better than before.

But I know what your going through, and wish all your areas growers the very best, free the weed!!!

I hope not.

I can tell you that all members are not from FC... but the majority are.

However....I'll tell you what... we seem to have gotten the cream of the crop as our core membership.

giphy-19.gif

I hope not.

Well I have not posted there in years myself but Vapor Asylum welcomes everyone on board. We have all sorts of folks from all sorts of places as members.

I am always banging on to @momofthegoons about our members being the cream of the crop. The truthis the truth after all.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back