Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Random Thoughts

You are the sweetest cream here young lady...........40% at least.

I second it! :cheers:

Well I have not posted there in years myself but Vapor Asylum welcomes everyone on board. We have all sorts of folks from all sorts of places as members.

I am always banging on to @momofthegoons about our members being the cream of the crop. The truthis the truth after all.

You're banging who?!??!? :aaaaa:

Never seen that show, however there is only one Ron Burgundy :razz:
giphy.gif

I've had trouble meeting someone lately. I mean a woman, for dating and socializing and what not and so forth. Have I lost my game?

These are great lines, right?

My mom has that same dress.

Don't I know you from the bus?

Want to see a trick a I learned in prison?

I'm looking for a shed to keep my tool.

I've had trouble meeting someone lately. I mean a woman, for dating and socializing and what not and so forth. Have I lost my game?

Maybe when you ask them to go back to your place for a night cap, leave out the bit where you say,' But you will have to be quite so you don't wake up my parents'.:biggrin:

Oh no, they are all good lines. I see your Mom has good taste, and you are sensitive enough to notice her outfit. The bus says you are eco-concious. The trick has to be a good trick, done well. The one with the cherry stem is always nice. Might have to explain how you got maraschino cherries in prison, but just say "commissary" . I don't know what's on the list, and if you violate parole and go back in, it would inspire me to put money on your books. Needing to put your tool in a shed? That's both conscientious And Sexxxy.
Are you sure you're single? Single single, not married single? No way a guy like you isn't married, or in several long term relationships. :thinker: :tongue: :love: :rofl::kiss:

Does anyone else like having weed cocktails? Where you grind up & mix a couple of strains together. Really enjoying my Saturday evening cocktails in the Mighty.

Does anyone else like having weed cocktails? Where you grind up & mix a couple of strains together. Really enjoying my Saturday evening cocktails in the Mighty.
I use seperate grinders, but do enjoy mixing. Seperate grinders in case I want to have a bowl of either/or, and I didn't really think of two in one ( stoner brain). I need a few more uplifting strains, because most of my blends seem to put me to sleep when blended, especially Chem Dawg and GG #4. If I need a good night's sleep they are just the ticket. For me blending helps overcome the familiarity that comes from vaping the same handful of strains over and over. My brain says, " Heyyyyy, this is different..." then I fall asleep. That's ok. For an insomniac such as myself, it's quite nice. Still, one day, two Sativas. Any favorite blends, @Stevenski?

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back