Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Random Thoughts

surprisingly decent, good binger.
ever watch the "other guys" stupid but funny, watched it last night.
Never seen it. I don’t really watch any new tv series. I have Hulu but usually just watch cartoons on there with my daughter.

Cable is terrible...thinking of getting rid of it and just having internet. I only watch a few channels anyway, mainly History channel or sports.

I've had trouble meeting someone lately. I mean a woman, for dating and socializing and what not and so forth. Have I lost my game?

These are great lines, right?

My mom has that same dress.

Don't I know you from the bus?

Want to see a trick a I learned in prison?

I'm looking for a shed to keep my tool.
Funny U!
Laughing is awesome!
Do I know you from the bus bench in COMPTON (south central LOS ANGELES)?

@BD9 funny lines.
feel ya, seems people look down on their devices too much instead of interacting face to face,
Particularly with regards to Dating. IDK seems harder as we get older and set in our ways to reach out and explore one another.
Japanese men mostly seniors are looking more and more to AI chicks for companionship, that's where we are going.

Any favorite blends, @Stevenski?

What I can get really. Living in non legal land you don't exactly get a choice. As for actually identifying what I have I just can't be bothered even trying as it is just guesswork. One day I will be able to have a proper canna cabinet much like a liquor cabinet with an assortment of goodies :biggrin:. A man can dream & one day it will happen. Buying a vacuum sealer was a good move as it keeps bud perfect for extended periods.

I only watch a few channels anyway, mainly History channel or sports.

That's the only reason I have cable. I just don't trust streaming for live sport & like to record it & watch on a short delay to skip 1/2 time breaks etc.

When using cannabis on a daily basis throughout the day everyone needs variety. Our bodies get used to the same strain. So if you grow, grow a variety to help with your tolerance. I don’t grow but I remember the old days. I would get tired of my friends one strain he would have for three months. When I was able to use a variety I realized my body got accustomed to the same strain. I personally enjoy a variety to mix everything up. Just my experience over the years,:twocents:

Some day i would like to try growing.

I guess I’m getting old I like the National Geographic Channel.:myday:

Last edited:
Yaaas, watched the new one last night.
Antarctica be cray :shocked:
The bottom of da earth is what we’re discussing?
MAUI WOWIE is effecting my judgement?

Most people know I read and study to make up for my life of play and party!
I can but won’t make a list of my favorite read’s?

GRAHAM HANCOCK wrote in a recent book I’m in the middle of!
MAGIC of the GOD’S I believe. ( I’m a horrible speller)
Blame surfing!

The bottom of da earth is what we’re discussing?
MAUI WOWIE is effecting my judgement?

Most people know I read and study to make up for my life of play and party!
I can but won’t make a list of my favorite read’s?

GRAHAM HANCOCK wrote in a recent book I’m in the middle of!
MAGIC of the GOD’S I believe. ( I’m a horrible speller)
Blame surfing!
15.jpg

For you, @ataxian

My above statement wasn’t aimed at anyone in particular just stating my experience. Glad folks are able to grow their own weed. I live in a legal state and am very glad I have accessibility. I never take that for granted. Spent many years buying what my black market friend was selling. Eventually, it was always very good quality but found out he was making a huuuuge profit off of me. It was way cheaper at the dispensary back in the medical days. We now have legal as well since 2012.

People living in legal regions are very fortunate. 'Never should have been illegal ' argument aside, a legal environment means that so many more people are willing to try cannabis.

The ability to experiment with different strains is great, as is learning different ways to make your own concoctions from ingredients common in most kitchens. The only way to ensure absolute quality is to make your own, or find someone you trust, neither of which tend to be corporations. RoundUp Ready seeds will likely become a thing, which education can help curtail.

Learn how and share knowledge. Trade strains and seeds with your friends, and share advice and recipes, like we do here in the asylum. Thanks, again, to @momofthegoons for the friendly and helpful forums, and being such a friendly, compassionate and all around nice person, with great taste in music, ta boot!
:)

People living in legal regions are very fortunate. 'Never should have been illegal ' argument aside, a legal environment means that so many more people are willing to try cannabis.

The ability to experiment with different strains is great, as is learning different ways to make your own concoctions from ingredients common in most kitchens. The only way to ensure absolute quality is to make your own, or find someone you trust, neither of which tend to be corporations. RoundUp Ready seeds will likely become a thing, which education can help curtail.

Learn how and share knowledge. Trade strains and seeds with your friends, and share advice and recipes, like we do here in the asylum. Thanks, again, to @momofthegoons for the friendly and helpful forums, and being such a friendly, compassionate and all around nice person, with great taste in music, ta boot!
Sometimes I can be full of shit!
How thank you @momofthegoons for puttting up & dealing with my bad behavior !

How thank you @momofthegoons for puttting up & dealing with my bad behavior !

Now look at you guys blowing vapor up my skirt... :razz2:

I'm thrilled to have members that are invested here and contribute to supporting others and having fun here. :hug:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back