Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Random Thoughts

I usually only have the one strain to pick from...for years at a time. I need to try a Sativa dominant plant, I have only ever had Indica heavy varieties, White Rhino from 2000 until I changed to Incredible Bulk a couple of years ago.
I can still 'Chuck a Whitey' if I overindulge so I don't think I will ever need a dreaded T break...sounds as bad as the T virus in the Resident Evil movies.:thumbsup:
What strain Sativa is the ducks guts that I should grow...the stronger the better, even too strong would be good, any suggestions?

Two more days of my self imposed T-Break and it's back to the vapor trail!

Boy oh boy wowee are you in for a ride. Savour those first few sessions mate.

My teeth hurt. My teeth hurt. My teeth hurt.
Dentist appointment today, and I am scared they will turn me away because of allergies. I finally found a clinic that would take me, then while waiting for my first appointment, the clinic was sold to another clinic that had turned me away in the past because of allergies. I'm desperate, so I'm going. Fingers crossed they don't just take X-rays, then turn me away like last time.
feda04ae79fe18b54b34e71e1683067e.jpg

I usually only have the one strain to pick from...for years at a time. I need to try a Sativa dominant plant, I have only ever had Indica heavy varieties, White Rhino from 2000 until I changed to Incredible Bulk a couple of years ago.
I can still 'Chuck a Whitey' if I overindulge so I don't think I will ever need a dreaded T break...sounds as bad as the T virus in the Resident Evil movies.:thumbsup:
What strain Sativa is the ducks guts that I should grow...the stronger the better, even too strong would be good, any suggestions?
I mostly like SATIVA's because I like the effect for surfing?
INDICA's for sleeping!
Hybrid's SATIVA base or high % for after ESPRESSO .
Could be why I vape alone?

Yuck... I hate going to the dentist. But if your teeth hurt... no real choice there. Good luck @Madri-Gal I hope they take care of you. Criminal to turn you away, imo.
Thank you, @momofthegoons. It's the lidocaine allergy. It really bothers people.

@ataxian, you aren't alone. Your friends from VA and FC are vaping with you, buddy. We just aren't in the same room is all.

I think a super silver haze would float your boat. It's strong and may be a bit panicky for some, but a nice ride for most. It's also a decent producer. Other haze crosses would be similar. Blue dream is a haze blueberry cross that's popular.

Most sativas here are crosses. Straight up sativas can take forever to flower, so most people don't grow them due to time and expense. Although they can be a trip if you have the patience to grow them.

For a happy good times buzz, I like Colombian gold and green crack.

Perhaps they could give you gas instead?
I hope so. There will be a certain amount of begging involved, if need be. I'd be more than happy to be knocked out, and wake up with everything fixed even. The pain is making it hard to eat and sleep. Not that I should be sleep eating, but still.
Gosh, I sound whiney. Sorry. I've been rubbing keif on my gums, hoping it will help with the pain. It's not decarbed, but I maybe it will do something.

Thanks @Shredder I am starting a list, I might try 4 or 8 different strains next crop to see what I like.:thumbsup:

@Madri-Gal I would save the kief and gargle whiskey instead, and dare I say swallow, don't spit. :smilie-devil: Hope the smile did not hurt too much.:smoke:

My teeth hurt. My teeth hurt. My teeth hurt.
Dentist appointment today, and I am scared they will turn me away because of allergies. I finally found a clinic that would take me, then while waiting for my first appointment, the clinic was sold to another clinic that had turned me away in the past because of allergies. I'm desperate, so I'm going. Fingers crossed they don't just take X-rays, then turn me away like last time.
View attachment 9769

Ugh! Good luck!!

This may sound whack and somewhat creepy lol... but when members who usually post daily are 'missing' I tend to worry.

Anyone heard from @arb ? There have been so many horrible storms across the U.S.. Hope he wasn't caught up in one of them.

View attachment 9772
I haven't heard from @arb, and I'm worried about @Vital as well.

[QUOTE="LesPlenty,@Madri-Gal I would save the kief and gargle whiskey instead, and dare I say swallow, don't spit. :smilie-devil: Hope the smile did not hurt too much.:smoke:[/QUOTE]
Great idea, @LesPlenty , and I always swallow, and I always smile. Ladies don't spit. :kiss:

Last edited:
This may sound whack and somewhat creepy lol... but when members who usually post daily are 'missing' I tend to worry.

Anyone heard from @arb ? There have been so many horrible storms across the U.S.. Hope he wasn't caught up in one of them.

View attachment 9772

He mentioned something about losing a barn in a mudslide. Hopefully, he's just busy cleaning up that mess.

I've been wondering about @Kellya86 as well.

I've been wondering about @Kellya86 as well.
I've been in touch with @Kellya86 on IG. He had some legal troubles and the police have his phone. He can't log in without it. But he is okay....

@Madri-Gal you're right... @Vital hasn't been on since last Monday. I hope he is doing okay as well.

And hopefully you are right about @arb, BD9. I had forgotten about the barn...

I've been in touch with @Kellya86 on IG. He had some legal troubles and the police have his phone. He can't log in without it. But he is okay....

@Madri-Gal you're right... @Vital hasn't been on since last Monday. I hope he is doing okay as well.

I hope it's not horses. You know how @arb hates a horse...
182292132.jpg

Good to know @Kellya86 is ok. Hopefully, the others will check in and let us know they're ok.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back