Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Random Thoughts

I hope so. There will be a certain amount of begging involved, if need be. I'd be more than happy to be knocked out, and wake up with everything fixed even. The pain is making it hard to eat and sleep.

All I will say is I feel for you. I know that I am up for 5 figures next time & need to look into some kind of sleep dentistry as I ain't sitting through what will be coming my way.

I just hope our MIA members are all doing ok out there in the world.

All I will say is I feel for you. I know that I am up for 5 figures next time & need to look into some kind of sleep dentistry as I ain't sitting through what will be coming my way.

I just hope our MIA members are all doing ok out there in the world.
Thank you, @Stevenski .
I'm concerned about our missing inmates. @arb was dealing with a late storm. @Vital was in terrible pain. @Kellya86 is having difficulties, but is accounted for, at least. My heart goes out to them all.

giphy.gif
@LesPlenty ,Well, there are reasons I went to the dentist today...

Were you able to get what you needed done? I'm hoping you are feeling much better today. :smile:
The dentist says she'll take me. Four severely broken molars need crowns, and I need a root canal because one broke close to the root. She says my teeth can be saved, and she seemed alarmed I'd been chewing on rocks. It was awful to explain, but she could see the X-rays so it had to be discussed. I'd feel so much better if I had insurance, but what can you do? I'm lucky my teeth can be saved. I've been saying for over a year that my teeth hurt and that I can hardly stand it, and someone finally listened. The pain won't be gone any time soon, but she has referred me to an endodontist and agreed to treat me, so there is hope that it will stop one day.
Thank you for your concern, @momofthegoons. I feel very fortunate. I'd feel a bit better if she'd looked at my allergy list, but plenty of time for that.

20190604_155230.jpg

Took the dogs for a walk to the Senior Center thrift store this morning, and found the cutest bud jar for $2.00. It's a Staffordshire China tiny tea pot, but because I'm a such a stoner, I'm thinking it will do nicely to hold my bud for the day. If I ever go on a tea break, it will do nicely for that as well.
View attachment 9839

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 9840 Took the dogs for a walk to the Senior Center thrift store this morning, and found the cutest bud jar for $2.00. It's a Staffordshire China tiny tea pot, but because I'm a such a stoner, I'm thinking it will do nicely to hold my bud for the day. If I ever go on a tea break, it will do nicely for that as well.
View attachment 9839
How much CANNABIS will da jar hold?
1 once I hope 4 U?
Just had 2-rip’s of lemon haze ROSIN that was just what da doctor ordered 2-B CIVILIZED?
@LesPlenty get this strain if you like ROSIN as I do?
COLAS (TOP TAIL’S) need this one with a desktop?
Help I’m melting!
VAP the TOP COLAS the make ROSIN with the remains!

Last edited:
How much CANNABIS will da jar hold?
1 once I hope 4 U?
Just had 2-rip’s of lemon haze ROSIN that was just what da doctor ordered 2-B CIVILIZED?
@LesPlenty get this strain if you like ROSIN as I do?
COLAS (TOP TAIL’S) need this one with a desktop?
Help I’m melting!
VAP the TOP COLAS the make ROSIN with the remains!
I'd say it can hold 1 1/2 Cups, @ataxian. It wouldn't be for long term storage. Just what I can use for a day or two. I bought a cookie jar at the same time, and it looks like it holds a gallon. That's for my Cookie Dough strain. I'm terrible at by weight measurements.
20190605_191500.jpg

I'd say it can hold 1 1/2 Cups, @ataxian. It wouldn't be for long term storage. Just what I can use for a day or two. I bought a cookie jar at the same time, and it looks like it holds a gallon. That's for my Cookie Dough strain. I'm terrible at by weight measurements.
View attachment 9849
Just messing with the jar!
I would rock it!

Weird surfer dudes have a esoteric view on cannabis?
$100 per month on the beach for a house!
CANNABIS was free if you were a grower?
LEMON HAZE ROSIN is very decent if U can handle?

Last edited:
Long day in the rosin mines. I went in the mine at 11am in a rain storm. Came out at 3pm to a nice sunny day, and 65 grams richer.
Hasn't the weather been awful this weekend? But the sun is out here as well, finally, and I'm a happy girl. We might even be able to get out on the lake tonight... for sure tomorrow.

Mmmmmmmm....... 65 grams of rosin..... makes me drool. :smug:

Mmmmmmmm....... 65 grams of rosin..... makes me drool. :smug:

It is pretty nice, its Colombian gold, dunno if you've tried it but the buds have a strong lime flavor/smell. And the rosin is more intense. I did have to sample (for science). The buzz is a very happy energetic sativa buzz. Both the herb and rosin are my patients favorites. I mixed 3+ month old buds with fresh buds cut last weekend and that's what I pressed today. It's a nice way to reduce weights, plus I like rosin, lol.

The mix worked out well,it buttered up, and came out a dark blond, (dishwater?) and got fairly stiff. Not the sap that's so hard to work with. This is kinda like that glue that came on readers digests covers, lol.

It is pretty nice, its Colombian gold, dunno if you've tried it but the buds have a strong lime flavor/smell. And the rosin is more intense. I did have to sample (for science). The buzz is a very happy energetic sativa buzz. Both the herb and rosin are my patients favorites. I mixed 3+ month old buds with fresh buds cut last weekend and that's what I pressed today. It's a nice way to reduce weights, plus I like rosin, lol.

The mix worked out well,it buttered up, and came out a dark blond, (dishwater?) and got fairly stiff. Not the sap that's so hard to work with. This is kinda like that glue that came on readers digests covers, lol.
in da. 70’s when COLAS were in fashion we had seeds!
77 no seed’s in Hawaii!

Columbia gold cannabis with no seed’s was good 4 surfing!

Well... the only Columbian Gold I've had was in the old days... and also while I was in Columbia. :biggrin: I haven't been blessed with any of the current strains or their rosin. I'm not usually a Sativa gal but your description sounds lovely. :thumbsup:
When I was in COLUMBIA is was $10 a trash bag? Kilo maybe?
Cocaine was $20/gram
The food was very good actually?
SATIVA is the preference 4 some?

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back