Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Random Thoughts

Happy Robbie Burns Day!!!

Later this evening I'll be enjoying a Scottish feast of Haggis, Scotch Eggs, Neeps and Tatties and probably a sip of Scotch to wash it down.

1579901849058240970856-2.png

Last edited:
Happy Robbie Burns Day!!!

Later this evening I'll be enjoying a Scottish feast of Haggis, Scotch Eggs, NeeTatties Tatties and probably a hip of Scotch to wash it down.

View attachment 15804

Bon appetit!!!

I'm actually scotch, but have next to no knowledge about scotch food or cooking. So thanks for the post. My maternal grandmother's mother was part German so my own mothers cooking was influenced by her mom. So I grew up with German type food.

My wife's cooking is Americana I guess. She favors southern style heart attack food, lol. Being a man I favor one pot cooking, and eating anything edible in great quantity.

God I am bored. Weather's been pissy all weekend (not that I was going anywhere lmao). I've binge watched 'The Office' re-runs all day. And I've basically just gotten high and done my knee exercises. And then.....

I got attacked by the worst case of VAS I've had in a long while. No particular vape in sight... just that... 'need' for something new. I've been so good... haven't gotten a new vape for 4/20 or Black Friday in a couple years.

Now I need another vape like I need a hole in the head. So I'm leaning more towards something dab oriented..... hmmm..... SiC Halo? Or do I need a new portable....? Hmmm.....

200-9.gif

God help me if GAS hits too. Cause I seriously do not need another rig.

God I am bored. Weather's been pissy all weekend (not that I was going anywhere lmao). I've binge watched 'The Office' re-runs all day. And I've basically just gotten high and done my knee exercises. And then.....

I got attacked by the worst case of VAS I've had in a long while. No particular vape in sight... just that... 'need' for something new. I've been so good... haven't gotten a new vape for 4/20 or Black Friday in a couple years.

Now I need another vape like I need a hole in the head. So I'm leaning more towards something dab oriented..... hmmm..... SiC Halo? Or do I need a new portable....? Hmmm.....

View attachment 15830

Love my sic halo, but I'm not sure it's a good value now days. You can get bangers and inserts cheaper.

For some reason I thought you had a halo. Maybe that's reason enough, lol. It's my favorite vape.

View attachment 15830

So it's been two whole days, what'd you buy? :razz2:

So it's been two whole days, what'd you buy? :razz2:
LMAO!

Nothing...... yet. I'm still pondering.

To be fair... my physical terrorist got ahold of me yesterday for the first time and I sort of lost the rest of that day.... And some of today as well lol. Repeat tomorrow.

But... my main conundrum is that I don't know if I should upgrade my enail set up or if I 'need' another vape... preferably a portable. I go back and forth. And back and forth... and so on. Could it be one of those, 'I'll know when I see it' things? I dunno... that leans towards glass and FFS I do NOT need more glass.

See my dilemma? I lack focus. :lol:

LMAO!

Nothing...... yet. I'm still pondering.

To be fair... my physical terrorist got ahold of me yesterday for the first time and I sort of lost the rest of that day.... And some of today as well lol. Repeat tomorrow.

But... my main conundrum is that I don't know if I should upgrade my enail set up or if I 'need' another vape... preferably a portable. I go back and forth. And back and forth... and so on. Could it be one of those, 'I'll know when I see it' things? I dunno... that leans towards glass and FFS I do NOT need more glass.

See my dilemma? I lack focus. :lol:

I hear you. Lately I've been using concentrates mostly. Medibles as well.

My dnail rig gets a lot of use, I use my sai's at night for a quick hit when I let our elderly dogs out. Sometimes it's 4 times a night and a couple hits puts me right back to sleep. I carry a sai out and about too.

Sitting around watching the tube and or surfing I've been using my headbanger as a nectar collector. It's cheap and kinda fun. Coils are fairly inexpensive and don't need replacing frequently. Taste is surprisingly good.

But I could see getting a portable e rig at some point. No real hurry tho.

If we have known that hemp can be used produce anything thats currenty made from hydrocarbons (fuels, plastics ect..), since the 70s, why the fuck have we got the this point now.. i hate humans, we are the dumbest, most greedy species ever..
We are destroying our planet for no good reason other than money, some paper shit that we created.... its utter stupidity...

Currently helping a friend write a dissertation on decriminalising cannabis, it jus makes me angry....

Edit... jus found out ford made a car in 1941 using hemp plastic and run on hemp biofuel..

Last edited:
I'm BACK...still not firing on all cylinders, but I'm back. :wave:

So what did I miss? Seriously though...how is everybody?

Speaking of cylinders...

If we have known that hemp can be used produce anything thats currenty made from hydrocarbons (fuels, plastics ect..), since the 70s, why the fuck have we got the this point now.. i hate humans, we are the dumbest, most greedy species ever..
We are destroying our planet for no good reason other than money, some paper shit that we created.... its utter stupidity...

Currently helping a friend write a dissertation on decriminalising cannabis, it jus makes me angry....

Edit... jus found out ford made a car in 1941 using hemp plastic and run on hemp biofuel..

I did know about Henry Ford's hemp cars. Your friend and you might find this video interesting:

Last edited:
Oh my fucking god... I was just thinking about you yesterday. So glad to see you back.. and hopefully feeling better?

Hmmm.... what did you miss.... perhaps a vape release... maybe some VAS.... some killer memes.... a recipe or two? Several of us have had surgery as well...

Normal shit. :biggrin:

So what did I miss? Seriously though...how is everybody?

Speaking of cylinders...

I did know about Henry Ford's hemp cars. Your friend and you might find this video interesting:

Brilliant thanks for that.. the more i look into this, the more insane it seems that we still wanna dig stuff out the ground and burn it..

Looks like we both in the same boat playimg catchup with the vape world..

Does anyone journal when they are medicated? I can remember a couple of times when I had a truly deep, introspective experience while high, but if I tried to explain those experiences, I can't remember the specifics. Like a dream I guess, I remember having one, but I'm foggy on the details.

More commonly, I think I have these really good ideas or thoughts on certain things....they might be HIGH-deas, but at the time, they sound brilliant in my head. Again, trying to think back to those times, I'm foggy on the details.

So who journals when they are medicated? Any tips that you've found to really get the most out of the practice of recording ideas? Thinking about grabbing a notebook and keeping it near my vape station. :headbang:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back