Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Random Thoughts

Another random thought...my beard is getting long
View attachment 19102

Damm son. That is a mighty manly growth you have going on there. Don't forget the emu oil :wink: . Time to grow out some bars on that mo. Are you growing that to terminal length Ron?

My beard is all salt & pepper these days but my mo is still dark. Really wishing I had kept growing out the beard during WFH......

Wrote, and deleted
Baiting aside

Some truths and keep it simple

America
Australian white woman murdered by black policeman
Horrific loss of life I empathise with immensely

Black policeman charged and convicted with murder
Justice served

Loss if life not comparable to conviction

Rodney King and prior and up to present day
Not guilty

Issue here

Australia

Royal commission into murders in custody of Aboriginal people in the 1990s
Over 400 murders since

Only one policeman charged and convicted in Australian history since invasion in 1788 (prior interaction with other countries were trade and non confrontational) and this was in the 1830s

Protests held in the last two weeks in Australia

Flag Cape wearing patriots holding protests before lockdown lifted to protests - the lockdown laws saving lives
Protesting compulsory vaccinations of babies
Protesting 5g wifi

Lockdown laws saved lives
Vaccinations save lives
5g runs on less light frequencies than your feckin light bulbs

Our PM - let them protest, it's a free country

A BLM protest run by Hillsong church
Hillsong is a cult that was formed around tax free religious laws and is run by a paedophile who's father and brother have their own paedophile churches

Our PM and media
Nothing at all

A protest run by Aboriginal people that was peaceful but highlighting the murders in custody and hypocrisy of our media supporting American public atm

After peaceful protest and media gone
Police block 3 train stations and allow one entry
Kettlebell public going home in an underground tunnel
Force them together so cannot follow distancing rules
Pepper spray them and any "innocent" civilians getting off trains

Our PM
Stay home don't attend, no slavery in Australia, arrest participants

Despite much history to prove the opposite of many people here and a slave trade from elsewhere

In the week since protest
One Aboriginal woman killed and a 17 yo boy slammed to the ground face first

Thank you @Madri-Gal for your simple human empathy for another human life

I do find it funny that Australians can laugh and celebrate driving cars into farmers cows and not being charged or posting pub brawls where chairs and tables are used and laugh at it like it's great behaviour

But if a man in America has a hammer down his pants during a protest it's cool to shoot them or even compare the two instances in such a light

Or the videos in America of police that smash their own cars and loot innocent people's business to pretend it's "riots"

Or the police in some states putting down the weapons in solidarity and funny
No violence in those states of n comparison

Straya no such solidarity
In fact police throw white power signs before the hidden attacks in train stations

Anyone anywhere who can bury their head in the sand
I don't envy the willful ignorance

I do envy the ability to choose to do so

I can't as it don't get that choice
Nor do my children who have copped abuse from police since young

Humann life is human life
Empathy costs nothing

Love how people are willing and ready to accept conspiracy theories around a worldwide pandemic that is a real sickness killing people
But not able to accept possibilities of systemic issues, that are also worldwide and not so hidden

Those in Aus live in bubbles because they are in areas where the people affected are mostly wiped out and/or wealthy right wing run things

Just dropping some facts and stats to the paradise that seems to be painted about here

Some ppl get to be in grateful bubbles

The rest of us live in reality

Here's a nice shot of my police scar from one of many unprovoked attacks

The beard is nicely free range with a bit of organic cooking coconut oil occasionally
Same as I use for cannabutter

Although emu oil is great shit if you can get it
IMG_20200614_204558.jpg

Your beard is coming on nicely @I'm Ron Burgundy?
Nice going
Hope life is treating you well

Back to the real world for me
Only commented as people keep calling me

Responded

Many good vibes sent to everyone
I mean everyone
This self obsession is the world's enemy

Where's all the regs gone like @arb @Killick @Shredder et Al.....

Happy vaping ppl

Last edited:
I can't imagine that there are many, if any, members on this site who aren't profoundly affected in some way by the current events happening all over the world; whether it be the pandemic, the unrest, or the political machinations. And I know that most have strong emotions and opinions on what's has gone on in the past and what is going on now.

The point is that this is not a political discussion forum and while policies that affect cannabis are appropriate , discussing individual politicians, parties, policies and events is not.

I can't imagine that there are many, if any, members on this site who aren't profoundly affected in some way by the current events happening all over the world; whether it be the pandemic, the unrest, or the political machinations. And I know that most have strong emotions and opinions on what's has gone on in the past and what is going on now.

The point is that this is not a political discussion forum and while policies that affect cannabis are appropriate , discussing individual politicians, parties, policies and events is not.
If such topics were not being raised
And I wasn't being inadvertently mentioned
I wouldn't have even commented

Universal rules and punishment is the exact issue at hand

Btw
Anyone wondering or assuming about my kids and their harrassment

My eldest has won multiple medals for Australia in athletics and is a student support Officer at Tafe
Her partner plays for Sydney Swans

My other child is almost in 3rd year of law and psychology double degree at University

And my youngest is in year 12

I am all about living in unity as a people and about breaking cycles

Humanity as a whole is what lets us down often

As I said before

If the posts stay impartial as the rules stipulate
And people didn't make passive aggressive comments on long left behind posts
These topics wouldn't be a thing here at all

Last edited:
If such topics were not being raised
And I wasn't being inadvertently mentioned
I wouldn't have even commented

Universal rules and punishment is the exact issue at hand

Btw
Anyone wondering or assuming about my kids and their harrassment

My eldest has won multiple medals for Australia in athletics and is a student support Officer at Tafe

My other child is almost in 3rd year of law and psychology double degree at University

And my youngest is in year 12

I am all about living in unity as a people and about breaking cycles

Humanity as a whole is what lets us down often

As I said before

If the posts stay impartial as the rules stipulate
And people didn't make passive aggressive comments on long left behind posts
These topics wouldn't be a thing here at all
Glad to hear from you, @felvapes.

My post reminding of the rules here was for everyone who has made a post leaning towards politics... not just you @felvapes. It is something I've been meaning to post for a couple days now as a reminder to all of the members that this type of discussion is not for this board. And I made it because several members... not just you... have been making more politicly charged comments in the last couple weeks; here in this thread and elsewhere on the forum.

Damm son. That is a mighty manly growth you have going on there. Don't forget the emu oil :wink: . Time to grow out some bars on that mo. Are you growing that to terminal length Ron?

My beard is all salt & pepper these days but my mo is still dark. Really wishing I had kept growing out the beard during WFH......
You should grow out your beard! Yeah I’m not sure how long I want it...Going for long and flowing. I just can’t grow up my mustache that long because the hairs bothers my upper lip. Drives me crazy so I have to trim it right at the lip line and thin it out.

I'm so glad you like it! I'm enjoying mine as well. It's my main portable at the moment. Love 'playing' with all the different stems. :biggrin:

Nice! I really like that straight blue stem. The notches in there seem to cool the vapor a bit. Need to try the others though... But I pretty much use all my vapes 99% of the time through water.

Your beard is coming on nicely @I'm Ron Burgundy?
Nice going
Hope life is treating you well

Thanks! Your beard is looking good as well.
Nice to see you around here.
Life is weird right now, but I’m doing ok. Still working from home. My work says October 1 would be the earliest we would go back to the office...if at all.

You should grow out your beard! Yeah I’m not sure how long I want it...Going for long and flowing. I just can’t grow up my mustache that long because the hairs bothers my upper lip. Drives me crazy so I have to trim it right at the lip line and thin it out.

Nice! I really like that straight blue stem. The notches in there seem to cool the vapor a bit. Need to try the others though... But I pretty much use all my vapes 99% of the time through water.

Thanks! Your beard is looking good as well.
Nice to see you around here.
Life is weird right now, but I’m doing ok. Still working from home. My work says October 1 would be the earliest we would go back to the office...if at all.
I think life is a little weird for most ppl atm
It's strange, my daughter has been at work until now, as we open up and loosen restrictions though she is now full time work from home

Good to hear you are coping okay

I'm with you on the mo
It gets long as I'm lazy and then that starts to annoy the fug outta me and I have to trim it back also
Better for eating purposes too - all. eating. purposes.

At least we have weed to see us through the hard times and keep us more level than some

@I'm Ron Burgundy? - I don't generally haunt this thread and probably won't in the future either.

But I did see you talking generally about a home/personal defense gun.

As you may know, I'm a shooting sportsman....mostly clay birds and rifle targets but a bit of hunting also.

I do not generally advocate that people without a real interest in firearms get a gun for defense as without that level of interest, they won't bother to be trained and practice to the point of being competent and safe with one.

But, if people do feel that they need a gun in their house for defense....or at least peace of mind, then I strongly advocate NOT getting a hand gun. They are not very accurate unless you are an expert, they can be hard to handle if not properly trained, and being small makes them subject to more accidents, I believe.

If someone just wants a home defense gun for no shit, zombie apocalypse, then I recommend a cheap, pump action, shotgun. Mossberg 500 is what I would recommend.

All of my guns are in a safe bolted to the foundation of my home. I do have a hand gun, its in the safe. I do not keep a gun in my room or hidden elsewhere in the house as I just don't feel that threatened and the potential for accidents is greater than my need for a defense gun.

But if I did, I would park a shotgun in a wall safe like this:

1592157647599.png

These are referred to as "wall safes" and there are many variations on this but I adamantly advocate that any one who buys a gun must also buy a safe/lock box to keep them in.

Cheers

I like a nice beard on a man. My husband had a nice beard, his was grey. He loved his beard. I think men grow beards for themselves. Beards are really popular right now. Below part of an article.

Bearded men look more macho
A rival evolutionary theory for men’s beards suggests that they aren’t so much about attracting women, but more about frightening other men by helping their owners to look aggressive and dominant. The findings here are more consistent. For example, this cross-cultural study from 2012 found that European women from New Zealand and Polynesian women from Samoa rated bearded men’s faces as older and higher social status (but not more attractive) and they perceived bearded men pulling an aggressive face as more aggressive than clean-shaven men doing the same.

On a similar note, feminists are less likely to vote for men with beards, probably because they see them as overly masculine and more likely to support violence against women.

What else does a beard do to a man’s image?
Like a middle-aged goatee peppered with grey, the findings here are patchy once more. Bearded hipsters will be pleased to know that this paper from 2014 (ratings by university students again!) found that bearded men were considered more trustworthy. Similarly, another study, from 1990, involved participants looking at ink sketches of job applicants – those with beards were seen as more competent (as well as more attractive).

Last edited:
I don trust bearded people...hiding something...look at Grizzly Adams and his animal exploitation. hehe

The point is that this is not a political discussion forum
Thank fuck, I get enough of that shit jammed down my throat whenever I turn on the telly

And another random thought, I fuckin hate mites! but I still want a closer look at them,
1592194067201.png

I usually end up getting the shits during the growing out phase @I'm Ron Burgundy? & trimming the beard. I trim my mo especially the middle but you also have to train the fucker first.

Personally shaving the neck twice a week & a weekly tidy up of the beard & mo is far easier than shaving every day or two.

Hey @Baron23 I always thought if I needed a gun for home defense (hypothetically speaking) I would go for a pistol caliber carbine. Low recoil, accurate, instinctive to shoot & smaller than a rifle. Would that be a poor decision?

One of my best friends is a gun nut & has a fireproof safe the size of a fridge & other safes to keep ammo & the firing pins in. Good luck getting into one of those I reckon.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back