Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Random Thoughts

You guys in the US can get your hands on all sorts of gear I can only dream of, shits on a Taser and a funny video when testing, for the shooter,

I have seen a guy dabbing that coughed worse than the poor peeps on that video!

Sean Hannity the reprehensible piece of garbage was promoting the Byrner on his show last week. This is the same guy who wears a blue striped punisher badge to show suppory for vigilante police officers committing extrajudicial murder.

Nice guy.

97327029_3228528543876510_8358479504498229248_n[1].jpeg

My 475-degree fork handle Ti carb cap from Dnail should only be held by the colder end...
Running cold water over a fresh burn works wonders!

My 475-degree fork handle Ti carb cap from Dnail should only be held by the colder end...
Running cold water over a fresh burn works wonders!
Oh no.... you've been branded... lol... I know only too well. I have a plethora of burn scars from cooking and various vapes... the worst one is on my wrist. I bumped into the coil of my enail when it was hot.

I feel for you Les....

I got the finger under cold running water within 5 seconds and kept it in cold water for a good 15 mins (near hypothermia) and the result is a small welt and no pain today, that cold water as soon as possible did the trick!

Got new X-rays. Was hoping to get cast off, but now it looks like I broke wrist as well as two bones in hand. Cast off Monday, then more X-rays to see how bad wrist is. New cast then put on for 4 to 6 weeks, then possible surgery on wrist. Hoping it's not as bad as looks/feels. Ortho doc asked how I was doing on the pain meds. No one offered pain meds. Now, of course, "Well, you've gone this long..."
I'd say fingers crossed, but, you know.
Hard to vape. Hard to grind. Any tips, tricks, hints, on one handed vaping?

Got new X-rays. Was hoping to get cast off, but now it looks like I broke wrist as well as two bones in hand. Cast off Monday, then more X-rays to see how bad wrist is. New cast then put on for 4 to 6 weeks, then possible surgery on wrist. Hoping it's not as bad as looks/feels. Ortho doc asked how I was doing on the pain meds. No one offered pain meds. Now, of course, "Well, you've gone this long..."
Sorry to hear of you news
I hope you heal soon

Only tips I can think

Use feet to hold grinder or vape still while using good hand to grind or fill

Or

Get @madriguy to pregrind and maybe dosing cap fill vapes for you so easier to load one handed?

Sending healing thoughts
Get well soon :)

Sorry to hear of you news
I hope you heal soon

Only tips I can think

Use feet to hold grinder or vape still while using good hand to grind or fill

Or

Get @madriguy to pregrind and maybe dosing cap fill vapes for you so easier to load one handed?

Sending healing thoughts
Get well soon :)
Thank you, @felvapes. It was kind of you to share your ideas and good wishes.

Happy Fathers Day to all the dads out there. Happy FathersDay to all our dads we remember that have passed. My dad wasn’t the best dad but he started life kinda rough I’ve found out, I think he did the best he could.

Last edited:
Very sorry to hear about your injury. being hurt and dealing with everything else nowadays can be overwhelming at times. I have used an old fashioned coffee/ spice grinder. You can use it one handed, just watch not to over grind :biggrin: . Again I feel for you, I hope you heal fast.

Just read above @Madri-Gal what a bummer.! I hope you don’t have to have surgery, that’s no fun. We are thinking about you. Don’t let it get you too down, you are such a positive person.
Thank you, @bulllees and @CarolKing. Today went as I was told. Cast off, X-Ray, check break, recast. I'm disappointed. I got purple last time, and this time I wanted gold. I was going to go to Michael's for fake gemstones to glue on for an Infinity Gauntlet. It was going to be so cool.
No gold. Of course there was no gold. I got blue. They didn't even have green, so I could pretend to be Hulk when he was just a little pissed off. Partial pissedoffness. That would be what's I got. In blue.

20200622_185953.jpg

Today went as I was told. Cast off, X-Ray, check break, recast.
Omg... did they cover your fingers this time as well?

I remember all too well not being able to use my arm/hand after should surgery. It's such a drag. @felvapes had the right idea with having Madri Guy pre-grind your herb for you. And if you have a vape that uses dosing caps... pre-fill those for you as well.

Hopefully you wont need surgery. Being in a cast as long as you have is enough 'punishment.'

Omg... did they cover your fingers this time as well?

I remember all too well not being able to use my arm/hand after should surgery. It's such a drag. @felvapes had the right idea with having Madri Guy pre-grind your herb for you. And if you have a vape that uses dosing caps... pre-fill those for you as well.

Hopefully you wont need surgery. Being in a cast as long as you have is enough 'punishment.'
Thanks, @momofthegoons. I'm sure casting is the best move. I was hoping to be able to get back to housework, but that fun must wait. What I should do is have M-G drag out the hair iron, and press me up some dabby do's. For pain, you know. What could go wrong with one handed torch maneuvers?

Next time I stay home.
ah.. so sorry to hear about this @Madri-Gal, missed this entirely. i never broke a bone, terrified of it by now, it is bound to happen eventually? i
i am sorry they did not have gold for you. regardless of gauntlets (everyone has them now i hear). there must be things you can do with blue too?
1593005790885.png

i hope all this passes quickly and with relative ease, best wishes.

I'm both vaguely embarrassed and ashamed, but I ordered an electric coffee grinder for the duration. Is there any method less classy, except maybe a plastic grinder? Even a pair of scissors at least sounds Old Skool Retro. Scissors and a double album cover, that's the Slow Food way. Ritual. I'm pretty sure plastic grinders say "broke" , "young", "clueless", "camping ", or " doesn't follow vape site's and have a Grinder Wish List".
I shudder to think what an electric grinder means.
Sure, I have an excuse. Isn't there always an excuse? Did I subconsciously want an electric grinder, so I fell in order to get a series of not gold Infinity Gauntlet casts to use as an excuse? Am I just falling apart, and falling over, because of interior conflict, or am I just falling around because of small pets and throw rugs?
The downside of cannabis consumption: rumination.
Anyway, as much as M-G junior doesn't mind waiting upon the Queen Bee, Queen Bee doesn't wish to draw attention to the copious amounts of cannabis consumed by her own self, thereby rubbing in the fact that Queen Bee gets to consume copiously and junior is subject to random drug testing at work, and may not get to consume again until retirement.
Also, don't want junior to start thinking it is a copious amount. Better to think Queen Bee consumes the exact right amount. An appropriate amount. Other thoughts lead to judgement. Judgement and comments. Nothing ruins a good buzz like comments. Comments and no good snacks. Comments, no good snacks, and no weedies in the grinder. Actually, there are quite a few things that ruin a good buzz, but comments are on the list, and way up there.
Why is my name Madri-Gal, and not Queen Bee? Queen Bee is cooler.
giphy-4.gif

They tell you not to get your cast wet, but don't tell you what to do when you get your cast wet. No, I don't own a blow dryer. It's on the list to replace, but who leaves the house? And if I leave the house, I'm wearing a mask, so no one knows it's me with wet hair, so who cares? It just leaves you in a pickle with a wet cast.
The solution seems to be sit with your cast in front of a fan for 7 hours. Think of moldy fungal infections. Think of a shriveled hand, all wrinkled from the water. Think of the look on the doctors face when he has to order a dry cast. Think of a good excuse, so the doctor won't get mad. The pain was so bad I had to run it under water to cool the fire? One of my fish was drowning, had to plung my hand into the aquarium? The Aquaballet World Finals are next month, and I had to practice so I wouldn't let the team down?
A lot of thinking goes on in 7 hours. Bad thoughts. Practical thoughts. Would it be easier to pour hot water on the cast and disolve it, or cut it off with a bread knife? Is removing a cast more or less shameful than getting one wet? Would getting my cast wet go in my permanent medical record? If I put my hand in the oven on low, which would happen first? Cast dry, or hand cook? Roasted fingerling fingers. Cast casserole.
These are thoughts, and they are random.

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back