Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Random Thoughts

Earlier today picked up 4 grams of oil at my favorite weed store. Was able to get 20% off so check your local sales this weekend. The best time to stock up is a holiday.

Have a happy 4th of July!
BD74AC0D-6A24-4CC4-A5D8-6D4A21BE3C43.gif
BD74AC0D-6A24-4CC4-A5D8-6D4A21BE3C43.gif

My grand daughter was born last March.... and I am meeting her for the first time today.... I cannot tell you how excited I am. They'll be here in about an hour. :aaaaa:

Thank god for things like FaceTime and vids.... cause I would have been a total basket case by now without them. But.. being able to actually hold her? Priceless.

My grand daughter was born last March.... and I am meeting her for the first time today.... I cannot tell you how excited I am. They'll be here in about an hour. :aaaaa:

Thank god for things like FaceTime and vids.... cause I would have been a total basket case by now without them. But.. being able to actually hold her? Priceless.
You must be in heaven ! I love everything about babies. I love their smell, and touch, their innocent ways. I wish we could have more. My wife on the other hand probably has other thoughts on this. :rofl:

1594079391603.png

just came across this on a google image search for sth random. i wasnt sure how to open this post, a picture is always helpful. but as it turns out, i was the last few days preoccupied with my teeth, so that image jumped at me. my wisdom teeth have been removed on one side, but not the other (due to me leaving this city, quitting that dentist, and no problems so no immediate reason - i wasnt going to volunteer for that kind of fun again) not sure if this is what i had been feeling these past days, but i suspect it was. it does feel better now. maybe for ever?
in any case, i havent been able to really work this asylum into my routine like i used to, not because of teeth, just life, and a general fatigue of screens. so instead of silently dropping off the radar here, i thought id announce a holiday.
i havent been here very long, but have grown quite fond of this community here, a warm & caring place. i'll spare everyone further farewells as this is meant to be a temporary leave anyway, likely reoccurring many times in the future. take care everyone.

just came across this on a google image search for sth random. i wasnt sure how to open this post, a picture is always helpful. but as it turns out, i was the last few days preoccupied with my teeth, so that image jumped at me. my wisdom teeth have been removed on one side, but not the other (due to me leaving this city, quitting that dentist, and no problems so no immediate reason - i wasnt going to volunteer for that kind of fun again) not sure if this is what i had been feeling these past days, but i suspect it was. it does feel better now. maybe for ever?
in any case, i havent been able to really work this asylum into my routine like i used to, not because of teeth, just life, and a general fatigue of screens. so instead of silently dropping off the radar here, i thought id announce a holiday.
i havent been here very long, but have grown quite fond of this community here, a warm & caring place. i'll spare everyone further farewells as this is meant to be a temporary leave anyway, likely reoccurring many times in the future. take care everyone.
Good to hear you are starting to feel better. Thanks for letting us know that you are okay and that your absence will be temporary. You'll be missed. Stay safe and be well.

Woke up to a sound like a washboard being played. Squirrels were scrambling, but I couldn't see how they would make that noise. It seemed to be coming from my fence that bordered the neighbor that vacuums his astroturf every day. He hadn't vacuumed in a few days, so it had been quiet in the a.m., until this odd sound. It stopped, started, stopped for 20 minutes. Skitch. Skitch. Skitch. The neighbor started yelling at me, while I was in my house. He was loud, so I heard him just fine. What did he yell?

"YOU CAN'T FEED THE SQUIRRELS! STOP IT! I HATE THEM! YOU CAN'T FEED THEM! YOU CAN'T FEED THE SQUIRRELS!"

O.K. then. Guy thinks he's my husband, or something. Thinks he can guide my animal feeding patterns. I don't feed the squirrels. I feed birds. The squirrels come along and help themselves. What can you do? Squirrels get hungry, too. They take peanuts, and fling shells around. Maybe. Could be messy crows.
The noise, turns out, was him trying to sweep his astroturf. He had been using his house vacuum, not a shop vac, and it burned out from the daily yard maintenance. Now he is complaining bitterly that he might as well stay inside, his yard won't stay clean.
He might as well. Outdoors is messy.
downloadfile-5.gif

5dXWWOv.gif

Neighbors can be fun, one of my late grandfather's neighbors was stealing his firewood so ol pop drilled a few holes in some pieces and put explosives primers /detonators in the holes...he found the culprit when his neighbor's chimney blew out a few bricks, the good ol days!

My cast was too tight. [ Insert long, boring story here ] Finally went to the E. R. They couldn't take the cast off, because they don't put them on in E.R., so I'd have a broken wrist flopping around. The brilliant, sainted, doctor took one look, and told the nurse to do a cut out. They cut a U-shaped gap, relieving the pressure. Under the cast, my hand was grey. Best cover that up. Bandage it. It looks bad. It took less than an hour from @Madri-Guy dropping me off, to done and out the door. This is what I got. The Sexxxy never stops around here.
20200709_081232.jpg

* Only bandage new. All other accesories mine.
**Only put up picture because a bandaged cast looks goofy. This, and a face mask, and I am the Belle Of The Ball.

Last edited:
My cast was too tight. [ Insert long, boring story here ] Finally went to the E. R. They couldn't take the cast off, because they don't put them on in E.R., so I'd have a broken wrist flopping around. The brilliant, sainted, doctor took one look, and told the nurse to do a cut out. They cut a U-shaped gap, relieving the pressure. Under the cast, my hand was grey. Best cover that up. Bandage it. It looks bad. It took less than an hour from @Madri-Guy dropping me off, to done and out the door. This is what I got. The Sexxxy never stops around here.View attachment 19610
* Only bandage new. All other accesories mine.
**Only put up picture because a bandaged cast looks goofy. This, and a face mask, and I am the Belle Of The Ball.
Ouch, ouch, ouch. Damn I'm sorry to hear. Whomever put the cast on in the first place should have a stern talking to. Too tight a cast or bandage is a rookie mistake. I hope you get another doctor to put on new one. :nod:

Ouch, ouch, ouch. Damn I'm sorry to hear. Whomever put the cast on in the first place should have a stern talking to. Too tight a cast or bandage is a rookie mistake. I hope you get another doctor to put on new one. :nod:
I couldn't get through to a doctor. The receptionist that told me Tuesday that she put in an urgent message and the doctor would call, didn't do it. The 87 calls I made went nowhere.
The E.R. visit helped, but it was still too tight, and the pain became unbearable. Trust me on this, I begged for help. Orthopedics wouldn't help me, so I called Member Service to file a complaint and start legal action. They called Ortho, and receptionist admitted she never gave the urgent message to anyone. She didn't write a message or note to anyone about any of my calls.
Calls that were recorded.
So that's great and all, but, my hand. I went back to ER, and they cut the cast off. It was too tight. There were several pressure ulcers, and grey areas, and we don't know how much damage to my hand and wrist. Too soon to tell. Now bandaged and in a splint.
So, I know, boring story and all, but there was pain, frustration and damage involved, and I've been cranky, and somewhat absent, and it hurts, and if it hadn't been for alternating between my Solo and Splinter, chain vaping, I would have gone out of my mind. I'm still a bit nuts from the pain, but I am free from the cast that felt like a vice, thank you God.
Madri-Guy just put his paycheck in my account, and told me to get something nice, so it's a vape, or a refrigerator in Tropical Blue.
1959RE.jpg

I couldn't get through to a doctor. The receptionist that told me Tuesday that she put in an urgent message and the doctor would call, didn't do it. The 87 calls I made went nowhere.
The E.R. visit helped, but it was still too tight, and the pain became unbearable. Trust me on this, I begged for help. Orthopedics wouldn't help me, so I called Member Service to file a complaint and start legal action. They called Ortho, and receptionist admitted she never gave the urgent message to anyone. She didn't write a message or note to anyone about any of my calls.
Calls that were recorded.
So that's great and all, but, my hand. I went back to ER, and they cut the cast off. It was too tight. There were several pressure ulcers, and grey areas, and we don't know how much damage to my hand and wrist. Too soon to tell. Now bandaged and in a splint.
So, I know, boring story and all, but there was pain, frustration and damage involved, and I've been cranky, and somewhat absent, and it hurts, and if it hadn't been for alternating between my Solo and Splinter, chain vaping, I would have gone out of my mind. I'm still a bit nuts from the pain, but I am free from the cast that felt like a vice, thank you God.
Madri-Guy just put his paycheck in my account, and told me to get something nice, so it's a vape, or a refrigerator in Tropical Blue.
That's some fridge ! I thought you more of a mauve, or pink kinda color. As far as your hand goes I'm really sorry to hear that, I hope your documenting everything. At this point you never know if you'll be needing it later. I learned the hard way ONCE. Again whomever wrapped it needs some explaining.

That's some fridge ! I thought you more of a mauve, or pink kinda color. As far as your hand goes I'm really sorry to hear that, I hope your documenting everything. At this point you never know if you'll be needing it later. I learned the hard way ONCE. Again whomever wrapped it needs some explaining.
Purple. I'm in a purple phase, but would take pink. Tropical Blue is @Madri-Guy's preference, and I am pleased with that. I can always paint the cabinets purple, right? Oh yes, I'm going full on psychedelic hippie colors. When I wasn't looking, I turned into a hippie right down to my Birkenstocks. Free love, come and get it. Home baked whole wheat bread...well, no. There is no yeast in stores, but one day I will knead up Dinner Rolls for Peace. Wait, maybe not knead. My wrist, you know. My Kitchen-Aid will be a Groovy hippie appliance, and knead Dinner Rolls for Peace. I can still handle the Free Love. Unless it involves hands ( we are all adults here), or is before noon, or after 2:00. I need to fit lunch in there, and walk the dogs, and get ready for my 2 O'clock nap, but in theory, I'm a wild woman. I don't think owning a recliner takes away from that. I really don't.
1bb869091bef6d93b4a27ed6a4d2ff72.gif

Thank you for your kindness, @bulllee .

Purple. I'm in a purple phase, but would take pink. Tropical Blue is @Madri-Guy's preference, and I am pleased with that. I can always paint the cabinets purple, right? Oh yes, I'm going full on psychedelic hippie colors. When I wasn't looking, I turned into a hippie right down to my Birkenstocks. Free love, come and get it. Home baked whole wheat bread...well, no. There is no yeast in stores, but one day I will knead up Dinner Rolls for Peace. Wait, maybe not knead. My wrist, you know. My Kitchen-Aid will be a Groovy hippie appliance, and knead Dinner Rolls for Peace. I can still handle the Free Love. Unless it involves hands ( we are all adults here), or is before noon, or after 2:00. I need to fit lunch in there, and walk the dogs, and get ready for my 2 O'clock nap, but in theory, I'm a wild woman. I don't think owning a recliner takes away from that. I really don't.
View attachment 19631

Thank you for your kindness, @bulllee .
JAJAJA Those darn hippies ! :thumbsup: :peace:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back