Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Random Thoughts

I went for a Ditanium. It was 710, and I can always buy a fridge on National Refrigerator Day, or, as I told Madri-Guy, we can always throw a bag of ice in a cooler if it gets bad enough. This showed excellent judgement on my part. My Ditanium got here yesterday, and words cannot express my joy. Neither can numbers. That joy is just stuck inside me, and I can only reference it, as I do here now. There is joy, trust me on that. It turns out, my last whip vape was a weed hog. Who knew? It's been shelved, and a shrine is now being built for my Ditanium. Haven't used it with concentrates yet. No way am I messing with a hair iron right now, and I hate to send M-G to the dispensary. He always gets sticker shock when they add taxes, and I'm pretty sure I went on a rant, or tangent, or something, about how the Ditanium would save us money (*as compared to the cost of a refrigerator). That's ok. Once he sees how quiet and happy I am, sitting in the corner with my Ditanium, blitzed out of my mind, he'll see it was money well spent.
My WoodScents is on it's way, so I only have a short time to enjoy my Ditanium before the comparison conflict begins. Will one be better than the other? How would I know? Right now, everything's groovy.

Hi everyone,

Due to my helath and other facotrs, I'll be leaving the Asylum.

for while couldn't find good meds. I started using hemp flower. Now, my state has fought two court battles to keep 'smokable hemp dlower' out of responsible grpown ass adults hands.
I've been suffering raging parnoia for the last several months, my brian is fuckde, and gave away all of my vapes and the last of my hrmp flower.

I won'y be coming back and wanted to sat thank you to everyone for all thta you have given me and sincerely wish all of you the best.

thank you especiall to @momofthegoons for creating this space
B

We need a bigger boat...a 10 tear old boy was just pulled from a 6 meter (18ft) plate aluminium boat by a White Pointer shark (to be confirmed) about a 1/2 hour steam from me. Luckily he had an old style foam life jacket on as the shark spat him out as it probably did not taste right.
I can't understand why we cannot catch and eat them, they are protected for some reason, same as snakes and crocs here in Oz.

We need a bigger boat...a 10 tear old boy was just pulled from a 6 meter (18ft) plate aluminium boat by a White Pointer shark (to be confirmed) about a 1/2 hour steam from me. Luckily he had an old style foam life jacket on as the shark spat him out as it probably did not taste right.
I can't understand why we cannot catch and eat them, they are protected for some reason, same as snakes and crocs here in Oz.

These are those sharks that can crawl out of the water and walk around with those little legs that pop out the bottom? I heard about those.
I wish the boy a speedy recovery.
downloadfile-3.png

Last edited:
Les going all Vic Hislop :lol:

Screenshot_20200718-232032_Chrome.jpg

Mind you I have seen Vic go one on one with Tiger sharks in his tinny with a 12 gauge. Fucker is the real life Quint from Jaws.

I think because of the medication I take I've been dreaming a lot. I keep having a dream quite often that I can’t get a hold of my black market weed dealer. Either I can’t find a phone, remember his phone number or get a hold of him.
I also have a dream that I’m lost and can’t find my car. This dreaming again is different for me. I’m not having anything frightening. I’ve had dreams that my husband has a girlfriend. I wake up pissed at him. He passed away 3 years ago this October.

Last edited:
@CarolKing all I can say is Temazepam makes me dream weird stuff, I feel for your loss of your partner but cannot fathom how bad it would be...dream well!

Don't watch sport a lot these days
Got bored of the thuggish and rapey culture of most of it in Aus land, and the fact it distracts from more important issues in life
Also it's all business and half rigged these days, much prefer the community leagues as it's still sport based
Used to watch n play though

Watching the AFL today, swans v hawthorn (we never watched AFL as a youngling in NSW, it was all NRL back then)
My daughter's partner is playing for swans, made his debut last year

Makes it more exciting when you know someone in the game
Like watching the community grades and kids play

I was sitting at a stop light and noticed how many people were in line to get coffee at Starbucks. The cars circled around the parking lot to the main hwy. I counted 18 cars before I had to drive off. It probably took a long time to get their coffee I would imagine. Some people have a lot of patience and a lot of time on their hands.

I was sitting at a stop light and noticed how many people were in line to get coffee at Starbucks. The cars circled around the parking lot to the main hwy. I counted 18 cars before I had to drive off. It probably took a long time to get their coffee I would imagine. Some people have a lot of patience and a lot of time on their hands.
I believe Starbucks to be a drug dealer. Who else is gonna wait in line forever to get their fix ? Ever been jonesn for your morning Starbucks ? :nod: LOLOL sure it all started nice and sweet. They hook you on that Frapaccino shit and your a goner. I've seen way too many casualties from the coffee wars. The young of the day have been corrupted and deceived by Starbucks only to lead a life in bondage to the bean !:rofl:

Starbucks is an abomination. Support your local barista if you can. They will make a damm sight better cup than Starbucks.

1595856917548.png

1595856877168.png

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back