Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Random Thoughts

FB_IMG_1596246156005.jpg

The Perseid meteor showers peak tonight ! Just look up after 2 am until dawn. I know the girls and I will be out on a creep. :biggrin: We see a lot of heavenly bodies on our strolls.
1597198159257.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Can this be seen from uk???
Trending. The Royal Observatory Greenwich in London said: "The Perseid meteor shower is one of the most dramatic things to see in the night sky between July and August." The shower is active between mid-July and the end of August when Earth flies through the dusty orbit of Comet Swift-Tuttle.4 hours ago

The girls and I just got back from our creep. Really cool viewing here in the desert. Saturn, Jupiter, Mars, and Venus are out and viewable with the naked eye. I was blown away by the sights. The showers themselves were zipping along overhead no problem viewing.

We'll see Perseids for 10 days or so after the peak mornings on August 11, 12 and 13, though at considerably reduced numbers. Yet, each day as the moon wanes in the morning sky, less moonlight will obtrude on the show. Starting on or around August 17, moon-free skies reign all night long.2 days ago

Perseid meteors 2020: All you need to know | Astronomy ...
earthsky.org › astronomy-essentials › everything-you-n...

Waiting on a special package from Epicvape. Starting to get pissed at the post office, it’s been 12 days. I paid for the quicker mailing, I know Epic mailed it. I bought a couple ice stems and a gong. I’m wondering too about how long it takes to get my meds. My Amazon items are taking a super long time as well. This is fucked up!

Last edited:
I have not eaten at Subway since they found the dead little mouse in the lettuce, I think it was in Oregon around 4 years ago. I can’t get that picture out of my head.

love the retro commercial 5 dollar foot long - did you ever hear it in Spanish - awesome

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back