Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Random Thoughts

118719691_3262444983842238_5209012004213922661_n.jpg

A random thought. I was thinking back 2000 yrs ago people would think the gods were punishing people with pestilence such as fire, pandemic, storms and social abuse. - plus unstable people passing along conspiracy theories. Some news agencies passing it along as truth. Seems like a lot pushing up against the regular person to get along in life. We are all just trying to live our lives. I think there’s a lot of exhaustion out there. Hang on......it’s has to get better.

Have my new oil vaporizer going, it’s like an ecig to vaporize some pineapple distillate. It’s just a Nord 2 - inexpensive but works fine.

Last edited:
I bet really enjoying that new grand baby of yours @momofthegoons . My two are teenagers, I sure miss the baby cuddly days sitting in the recliner rocking. Love singing to my babies. When they were little we would sing in the car to the music on the CD or radio.
Mine are now grown also 21-16
I'm not quite ready to be a grandaddy yet
But also get baby/youngling clucky too
As a single parent I'm not sure if I want to change nappys and lose sleep again either or just be able to hand them back after the fun bits .....lol

I bet really enjoying that new grand baby of yours @momofthegoons . My two are teenagers, I sure miss the baby cuddly days sitting in the recliner rocking. Love singing to my babies. When they were little we would sing in the car to the music on the CD or radio.
Oh Carol.... it's been amazing. There is nothing like it. Being a grand parent beats being a parent by a mile lol. Those little gummy smiles of hers melt my heart. I swoon.

Guess I’ll go get high now
I usually do that before I start typing!
No @Madri-Gal for a while...on a T break from us!
I hope @Madri-Guy is battling on OK as being a healthcare worker at this time would be very taxing...it is bad enough for school teachers.
I wish I had some Blue Dream seeds...I have been looking at,
As my last attempt to get seeds lost me AU$400 (Pommy thieves) and I was told Seedman is a good retailer but he is in Spain and I have never got stuff from there.

Feeling frustrated. Remember I don’t do Facebook.

We are all going through a pandemic and some people feel safer voting with an absentee ballot. I just feel no matter what we try to do we are getting blow back by a person who doesn’t seem to care about us. Our constitutional right to vote. Everything has been made harder for us. Why would someone 75 years old want to take a risk? No matter what we try to do it’s made harder. Like opening schools, going to the doctor having an operation. Listening to scientists is something that our leader doesn’t want to do. This person is continuing to spread the virus all over the country with super spreader events. Is this person purposely trying to hurt the American people? Irresponsible comes to mind and doesn’t seem to care about anybody but himself.
Sorry for the rant. Feeling a bit lost. Please vote!:twocents:

Feeling frustrated. Remember I don’t do Facebook.

We are all going through a pandemic and some people feel safer voting with an absentee ballot. I just feel no matter what we try to do we are getting blow back by a person who doesn’t seem to care about us. Our constitutional right to vote. Everything has been made harder for us. Why would someone 75 years old want to take a risk? No matter what we try to do it’s made harder. Like opening schools, going to the doctor having an operation. Listening to scientists is something that our leader doesn’t want to do. This person is continuing to spread the virus all over the country with super spreader events. Is this person purposely trying to hurt the American people? Irresponsible comes to mind and doesn’t seem to care about anybody but himself.
Sorry for the rant. Feeling a bit lost. Please vote!:twocents:
@CarolKing I understand your fears and frustration.... but this post really steps heavily on our no politics rule.

...i love talking to people who only listen for their turn to talk... it's impossible to have an intelligent conversation with them...

Maybe this belongs in Pets, I don't know. Got my two older dogs and two of my cats on CBD. Works wonders. After feeding the dogs, the cats, the birds, the squirrels, I stared dosing the pets. Last dog, and the syringe was in her mouth, and Rowan flipped her head as I pushed the plunger. The CBD oil squirted out, ricocheted off her hard apple head into my left eye. I spent two minutes with my eye under the faucet trying to wash the oil out.
That is my morning. Trying to do what I should, and it backfires.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back