Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Random Thoughts

I'm happy by myself and I think I'll stay solo for a while. Dating maybe in a while, but this is the last time I live with a lover. Yeah better to find out now than waste all this time and effort trying to fix something not withw fixing
Smart approach. And you know what they say; you can't be happy with anyone else unless you are happy with yourself. You've got that part down.. so... :biggrin:

And as to living with a lover.... I lived with my husband for 6 years before we married. My feeling is you wouldn't buy a pair of shoes without trying them on. Why the hell would you commit your life to someone without seeing how you live together? It's a much different thing than just dating. Time together in the same home brings out all the stuff that potentially can irritate you.

Engagement ring, wedding ring, suffrer-ring.:partyhat:

I hate the word, thought and process of dieting. Despise it. Just thinking about it makes me want to eat lol....

But.. with the new year I've got to get back into the swing of things. The last year has been a whole lot of inactivity; between my dog tearing both his ACL's and then my shoulder surgery. But it's a new year and I'm going for a new me. Or a reincarnation of the old me lol.... So off to the pool I go to beat this body into submission. And then off to Whole Foods for healthy shit to eat.... cause this is happening.

Fucking new year's resolutions.... :disgust:

I decided that I will eat more chocolate this year, put on weight, drink more piss and consume more drugs...may as well aim high.:thumbsup:

I decided that I will eat more chocolate this year, put on weight, drink more piss and consume more drugs...may as well aim high.:thumbsup:
Omg... lmao you are the second person that has said that to 'me' today! :rofl: I have a friend who posted a batch of cookies he had made on FB and his actual quote was "Eat MORE sugar- Less exercising. Fat and out of breath is the new turn on."

I am NOT subscribing to that line of thinking lol. I hit the pool with a vengeance today and can hardly move. A heating pad and my vape are my friends at the moment. :myday: :dog:

I hate the word, thought and process of dieting. Despise it. Just thinking about it makes me want to eat lol....

But.. with the new year I've got to get back into the swing of things. The last year has been a whole lot of inactivity; between my dog tearing both his ACL's and then my shoulder surgery. But it's a new year and I'm going for a new me. Or a reincarnation of the old me lol.... So off to the pool I go to beat this body into submission. And then off to Whole Foods for healthy shit to eat.... cause this is happening.

I hear ya sister, err, mom. I've been on a chocolate, ice cream and pastry diet since thanksgiving. Time to buckle up, and rediscover salads. I have a physical the ninth. I'm pretty sure my bloods like sludge.

Had a drive of the white porcelain bus last night (I shouldn't have opened that 2nd bottle of Jim Beam) and realized how nice the tiles are in our bathroom reno.:biggrin:

Had a drive of the white porcelain bus last night (I shouldn't have opened that 2nd bottle of Jim Beam) and realized how nice the tiles are in our bathroom reno.:biggrin:

Aaah the old cooling tiles in the bathroom. Good for the posture too when you have a sleep on them.

I read recently that pedialyte (for sick kids) drink is all the rage for hangovers lately. It's a electrolyte replacement. Not really a drinker anymore, but I always liked weed as a cure, well not a cure but weed makes it more bearable.

Aaah the old cooling tiles in the bathroom. Good for the posture too when you have a sleep on them.

Ahhh, better the floor than having to gnaw your arm off to make your get away, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
its_so_true_that_its_pointless_to_argue_640_26-2.jpg

I read recently that pedialyte (for sick kids) drink is all the rage for hangovers lately. It's a electrolyte replacement. Not really a drinker anymore, but I always liked weed as a cure, well not a cure but weed makes it more bearable.

I was always a big believer in those pharmacy electrolyte drinks/powders. I tended to use them as you could have a small amount sipped slowly & that is important if you are driving the porco bus on the highway to hangoverville. They have them as popsicles so that is even easier to stomach if you have the spews. A meat pie or Maccas followed by 100 cones works too :lol:.

Saw this & just made me think to myself why are people such fuckheads?

f551ba5 1.jpg

its crazy to think that when you smell weed that means terps physically gassed out of the trichomes into the air and into your nostrils and smell receptors. please forgive my extra scientific lingo. but basically that means if someone even smells your weed that they are stealing your terps and are essentially terp burglars.

There are few finer things than enjoying a nice extra shot flat white & a mighty capsule on a sunny Saturday morning just contemplating.

It seems to me that belief in jinxes an curses is an egocentric way of looking at the world. It would be cool if we had the power to make weather turn bad or bad luck befall people simply by a few choice words, but I truly believe none of us are that powerful.

"Gee, this has been a mellow winter" doesn't bring the winter storm, that's just active imagination and a way of looking at the world that revolves around you.

It seems to me that belief in jinxes an curses is an egocentric way of looking at the world. It would be cool if we had the power to make weather turn bad or bad luck befall people simply by a few choice words, but I truly believe none of us are that powerful.
You might think differently if you'd met my grandmother lol....

I'm half Danish... but the other half is Romanian. My grandmother came from a small village in the Transylvania area. And she was extremely superstitious. And immensely clairvoyant. And I saw her do some pretty bizarre things. She once cured a wart on my thumb (when I was about 4) by swinging a cat around my head. And believe it or not.... the fucking wart went away. Poor cat.... :lol:

And I'm just saying... I wouldn't want to be the person she cursed.... :uhoh:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back