Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape SHOW US YOUR BALLS - Ball vapes - user experience and comparisons

I found a cheaper link than the one you suggested...see how that worked out.:myday:
Still meant to be round though,
View attachment 41146
The seller has better than average positive rating so I hope for a good outcome and will reorder from them if they do well by me.
That certainly says round in the description hahaa
I dunno, I was considering the cut ones, they would still get hot and let air around them
They might fit together better
Who knows hahah
I find most sellers work out an arrangement and if not you can get Ali to step in

Just got a full credit for the gemstone rubies...nice!
As soon as the payment clears I wi re-order.
My b2cvape Ti injector head holds about 170x 3mm balls...anyone good at meth able to tell me how many 4mm balls I will need for the same job?

good at meth
Never tried it.. watched breaking bad a few times though...

Thats some serious maths right there.. lots of pi...
Its not just working the percentage and subtracting as you are changing the space between the balls too..
id say a guestimate is the best option..
Id guess half as much for 4mm.. so 85ish ???

It is nearly 2am here & I have been balling all day...mmm...pie:smug:
I guess 100 will do (I already have about 20 of them for trate spinning) as that is the quantity they are sold in with the seller I linked

Last edited:
I ditched the natural agate balls and found quite a few had split:shakehead: I swapped out with the gem cut 4mm rubies plus 18x 4mm ruby balls I already had and I had to top of with 4 and 5mm SiC...flavor jumped as temps dropped...590f on the coil with a good distance to the load for a more even roast. Fun experimenting,

Got another 3 puffs before it/I was done!
edit,

Last edited:
Ball vapes are great at chewing thru a pile of pot, the fastest most even extraction I have seen by far, I have decided that 3mm balls are too restrictive for my liking...might get some 3.5mm SiC to compliment my 4mm ruby(on order again).
1666493541289.jpg

I was looking for a 16mm top hat screen to use as a bowl in an 18mm male GonG and found some ELB vapexhale baskets that I got for my Boundless CFX. It works OK but I had to fair honk on it to completely vape...might try with the coil temp higher.
1666839359155.jpg
So many options!

Last edited:
I guess 100 will do (I already have about 20 of them for trate spinning) as that is the quantity they are sold in with the seller I linked
Got some 4mm synthetic ruby balls today and am glad our meth worked out, 170x3mm, or 95x4mm balls fill the head. I removed the plate with holes at the bottom of the head and replaced it with a 20mm mesh screen so I could fit a few more balls in and reduce air restriction even further. The improvements add up to more even, faster extraction.
I need to press some more rosin even though I have only had a few Peak Pro dabs since getting the Ti baller.

Sounds like baller vapes are converting some die-hard bong smokers,

Sounds like baller vapes are converting some die-hard bong smokers,

Cewpins has been using a B2 for about 2 months
He has to do his vape sessions on twitch because YouTube hates cannabis specifically and content creators in general
Very tempting to pull the trigger and be done with it
The Volcano hybrid is a bit of a disappointment and I cannot find a glass blower who will respond
They probably get a lot of requests and supplies and labor are hard to come by so time to move on
Buy a volcano classic if you are in the market, just better overall

Sorry for the double post
He will eventually stop combusting
I tried a joint of star mints about a month ago
Known for being spicy and earthy, it tasted horrible
Same for vintage blueberry and lemon haze
It all tastes like ashtray
Wonder how I ever smoked all that dirt weed for decades

Cewpins has been using a B2 for about 2 months
I think he has the B0 in the video I linked, the cheap version but better for just herb without dabs?

I think he has the B0 in the video I linked, the cheap version but better for just herb without dabs?

He talks a lot about concentrates so I assumed it was a B2
I watch his YouTube stuff and occasionally catch his twitch streams but its not my age group
No idea about the pop culture references
Not sure if I have actually seen him use it as he streams from 9pm-2am EST-US

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back