Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Community Suggestion Box

I know this is probably a long shot, but @momofthegoons please can I have a small area to discuss cultivation....????
It won't take over, just a small area to help people.. I had so many pms on fc from people wanting advice....
I ended up typing the same thing over and over again to different people..
What you think....???
If not, then fair enough.... I respect you rules and decisions.....

I would love a small cultivation area.

@Kellya86 as much as I would love to say yes; it attracts attention from the sort we don't want around here....... :copcar:

I'd love a small cultivation section. There are many sites that cover the topic in great detail but it would be awesome if the VA crowd had somewhere to collate cultivation posts in their own friendly, open minded style.

I completely understand why it isn't possible (yet) but just wanted to cast my vote alongside @Kellya86's

a 'safe space' to go
You can keep your namby pamby 'safe space' how about a 'not so safe space'??
You could even have a nice banner that says 'If you're easily offended, jog on'.

he called me sir when I was quite clearly wearing a dress
Sorry Beverley but I can see why he called you Sir.
b8v8Fe4.jpg

:aaaaa:I can see I'm in for quite a ride!
Looks like we could all be in for quite a ride.

Miley Cyrus had licked it.
I'd want the pole bleaching whiter than her asshole, given which lips she has had wrapped around it.
kd6IqSs.jpg

As much as I'd like to see a cultivation area it could bring in some unwanted attention, @Kellya86 perhaps you could link to a blog or something that has all the questions answered, Kelly's Culti Tips??
I used to take part in the UKcultivator site until they all got busted. They struggled with separating growing and dealing.

Last edited:
My suggestion is a browser tab icon! I have no idea how that's done but.. I often open several tabs so I can check all my alerts. Some websites have a little picture that appears in the tab so I can easily see what website that tab is for; but Vaporasylum just has the default icon right now. I think it'd be nice if it had some kind of logo so we can see at a glance the browser tab is for VA!

Ah ok fair enough....
Johnny Law sucks.

And the new sheriff in DC...fu*k me.

Already been said best by Stephen Stills:

I could be a rambler from the seven dials
I don't pay taxes 'cause I never file
I don't do business that don't make me smile
I love my aeroplane 'cause she's got style

I'm a treetop flyer

I will fly any cargo you can pay to run
these bush league pilots just can't get the job done
Got to fly down into the canyons, never see the sun
There's no such thing as an easy run

For a treetop flier

I'm flyin' low, I'm in high demand
Go fifteen feet over the Rio Grande
Blow the mesquite right up off the sand
Seldom seen, especially when I land

I'm a treetop flier
Born Survivor

People ask me, "Where'd you learn to fly that way?"
Over in Vietnam, chasin' NVA
The government taught me, and they taught me right,
Stay under the treeline, and you might come out alright

I'm a treetop flier

So I'm Comin' home, I'm runnin' low and fast
promised my woman this one's gonna be my last
Get the ship down, and I tie her fast
then some old boy walks up, says " Hey son, you wanna make some fast cash?"

I'm a treetop flyer

Well there's things I am and there's things I'm not
I am a smuggler and I could get shot
But I gonna die, I ain't goin' to get caught,
'Cause I'm a flyin' fool and my aeroplane is just too hot

I'm a treetop flier
Born survivor

(Treetop Flyer lyrics)

:smoke:

Here's to keeping our heads down for at LEAST 4 years...!

Peace and good things everyone!

A certain moderator owns the chat at the 'other place' and is not a part of this forum. So... all I can say is if someone wants to buy a chat utility and moderate it themselves we can certainly talk about linking it here.

What software is this forum run on ? Most offer the add on utility now don't they ?

@momofthegoons

Yes, it can be daunting and time consuming to manage no doubt. I was thinking more along the line of a simple shout box with an option to click off into a live private member to member box.

Yeah.. Saturday stoner thoughts ya know ? :facepalm:

I just want to thank @momofthegoons for making this site SSL. Now Firefox isn't screaming at me when I log in that the site is not secure . . . :clap:

Use HTTPS: folks, its a little safer . . . :thumbsup:

I just want to thank @momofthegoons for making this site SSL. Now Firefox isn't screaming at me when I log in that the site is not secure . . . :clap:

Use HTTPS: folks, its a little safer . . . :thumbsup:

One suggestion might be to force HTTP to HTTPS redirect so people don't have to remember to use the HTTP(S) version.

However it's not really a huge deal on a public forum as the content is visible to the public regardless of HTTP or HTTPS.

The three major advantages here are:
  1. HTTPS sites get better rankings on search engines (google)
  2. HTTPS when logging in means users are mostly protected from password leaks due to man-in-the-middle attacks
  3. Browsers are locking down on non-ssl sites (which is why forcing the redirect would be worth doing)

I would like to see the peace sign in the smilies . . .
screenshot_2017_03_18_at_13_29_48.jpg

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back