Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Community Suggestion Box

Looks like mom already covered this.

Back to my nap, er I mean... mopping floors. Peace!

:sleeping:
Don't think so, but i could have been more clear. :)
do remember to check the name of the photofile, as it copies and shows that(other forums automatically rename it, maybe an option here?).

Attachments

• Stillshowingoriginalname... ;).png
    Stillshowingoriginalname... ;).png
    729 KB · Views: 192
Don't think so, but i could have been more clear. :)

If you look at your smilies, under the 'Addt'l Smilies' tab... it's there. :biggrin:

I'm not sure about the other one... I'll have to see what it loads like. I've managed to find all the smilies we are used to and am in the process of importing them and getting rid of a few. So expect some changes. :wink:

I think it would be cool to have a "loca(ls) only" thread for people to interact with locals. I invision a section that has a list of states and countries and if someone is interested or visiting they could interact on that thread.

Also can we have a craft beer thread??please!! :enamored:

Haha
Thanks for the hard work to give us this awesome outlet!! :thumbsup:

If you look at your smilies, under the 'Addt'l Smilies' tab... it's there. :biggrin:

I'm not sure about the other one... I'll have to see what it loads like. I've managed to find all the smilies we are used to and am in the process of importing them and getting rid of a few. So expect some changes. :wink:
That's a volcano, not a Verdamper...! :razz:
As to smilies, i'm missing the standard smile-smiley? :)

Also i was more referring to the uploading of pics with the original title staying intact, where with most other cannabis related sites, in lieu of safety- or legal concerns, titles are automatically replaced.

Here's my silly suggestion!

A work filter! Could be something real nice for those of us who like to browse this site when were at work and can't always guarantee discretion of whats on our computer monitor. What I mean is something like a button at the top of the page that would remove the header and present the page in a more black and white format. Something that would make the page look less conspicuous when say you're at work and you want to browse this site but you don't want people who are running over past you looking over your shoulder seeing that your'e on a vaporizer website. Could be real helpful for those of us here that still have to maintain discretion about our outside habits while in the workplace :tinfoil:

A work filter! Could be something real nice for those of us who like to browse this site when were at work and can't always guarantee discretion of whats on our computer monitor. What I mean is something like a button at the top of the page that would remove the header and present the page in a more black and white format. Something that would make the page look less conspicuous when say you're at work and you want to browse this site but you don't want people who are running over past you looking over your shoulder seeing that your'e on a vaporizer website. Could be real helpful for those of us here that still have to maintain discretion about our outside habits while in the workplace :tinfoil:
The best I can do for that is for you to go down to the bottom of the screen on the left and change the style from Suerix to the xenforo stock background. Sorry. :idon'tknow:

You could try a browser plugin that will hide you windows if you press a button or use a keyboard shortcut:
A different approach is to browse the web as normal and then hide all the evidence as soon as anyone wanders over to your cubicle. Win+M minimizes all open windows on a Windows machine while Cmd+H hides the current app on OS X; you can of course also quit the current app with a keystroke (Alt+F4 on Windows or Cmd+Q on OS X).

Boss Key lets you set your own shortcut and hides everything from the Windows taskbar as well, making it impossible for anyone looking over your shoulder to see what you’ve been up to. Don’t Panic! for Windows does a similar job but cleans up your recent browsing history at the same time.

I've not tried any of these myself as I work from home. Although I do a lot of screen sharing sessions and I've gotten a few poorly timed skype messages before. :lol:

We definitely need Homer drooling here . . .
mmmm.gif

You could try a browser plugin that will hide you windows if you press a button or use a keyboard shortcut:
A different approach is to browse the web as normal and then hide all the evidence as soon as anyone wanders over to your cubicle. Win+M minimizes all open windows on a Windows machine while Cmd+H hides the current app on OS X; you can of course also quit the current app with a keystroke (Alt+F4 on Windows or Cmd+Q on OS X).

Boss Key lets you set your own shortcut and hides everything from the Windows taskbar as well, making it impossible for anyone looking over your shoulder to see what you’ve been up to. Don’t Panic! for Windows does a similar job but cleans up your recent browsing history at the same time.

I've not tried any of these myself as I work from home. Although I do a lot of screen sharing sessions and I've gotten a few poorly timed skype messages before. :lol:

That would work if you have a cubicle. I am sitting in quite the open office space. Because you know what, lets place developers in a big open space next to people that make phone calls all day long, that will boost their productivity.

That would work if you have a cubicle. I am sitting in quite the open office space. Because you know what, lets place developers in a big open space next to people that make phone calls all day long, that will boost their productivity.

<RANT>

Yeh they did that to us, I got ill, ended up working from home, my productivity doubled (even though I was ill).

I just don't get the thinking behind taking a highly technical skillset that requires space for cogent thought and shoving them in the middle of a busy office full of PM's constantly whining about not having enough resource.

</RANT>

I gave this another thought and if it is allowed I'll work out a custom css that filters out all the nsfw stuff. That css could be loaded thru a browser plugin when you visit this site.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back