Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Community Suggestion Box

Just a thought, and sorry if its already been mentioned, but a how about a 'Noobs/beginners to vaping thread'? You know for the questions that get asks time and time again... i.e. what vape do I get, is it better than combustion, it doesn't seem to work for etc etc etc

If it could be done it would perhaps stop a few of users seeing red, I've only been on vaping forums for about 6 months or so and its getting old for me. It may allow other threads to run more smoothly.

Anyways, just a thought

Just a thought, and sorry if its already been mentioned, but a how about a 'Noobs/beginners to vaping thread'? You know for the questions that get asks time and time again... i.e. what vape do I get, is it better than combustion, it doesn't seem to work for etc etc etc

If it could be done it would perhaps stop a few of users seeing red, I've only been on vaping forums for about 6 months or so and its getting old for me. It may allow other threads to run more smoothly.

Anyways, just a thought
Very well said!
The issue is EGO maybe?

Some countries call it differently:

Tall Poppy syndrome - Exceptionalism - Lack of Civilization and other saying's?

We want to share. (it turn's out that we just want to be a sounding board) or have one?

Good Ideal though!
If it can be pulled off?

I got to MEDICATE!
EXCUSE ME?

Last edited:
Just a thought, and sorry if its already been mentioned, but a how about a 'Noobs/beginners to vaping thread'?
Thank you for the suggestion. :smile: And I agree that it can get frustrating when the same questions get asked over and over.

We do have a thread called 'A Beginners Guide to Vaping' that's in the 'What, Where, Why?' forum. It is stickied so that it's at the top of the forum. And while it's only a couple of articles now, that thread and forum would be where questions like the ones you mentioned would be directed. There will always be a noob that will come on and take a thread off topic with stereotypical noob questions. As the forum grows I'll rely on members to hit the report button and guide staff to those posts (if they haven't been addressed) so that they can be moved.

, sounds like you've got it well under control :biggrin:
I wish!!! :rofl:

Like I said; there will always be 'that poster' that derails a thread. But we will try to keep it to a minimum. And any help members give is welcome. :biggrin: I just don't want a situation where people are being impatient or nasty to noobs in threads because they don't know the 'ropes.' So hit that report button if you see something that doesn't belong. Chances are I've (or other staff) has missed it.

@momofthegoons ha ha just had a proper look through the site and apart from being very impressed, I realised the folly of my suggestion. I should have spent more time getting use to the lay out of the forum (Oops).

My excuse is simply that I had some really cool news a week or so ago which really helps me out, as a result I've been celebrating by vaping. Not wake and bake style but close enough for me, anyway, this led me to not being as vigilant and thorough as I usually am..... damn, that green is good shizzle for me to have missed a complete section of the forum.

But yet again, just shows how cool the forum is that everyone has been sweet about it and not flamed me :D

Respect to all!

@momofthegoons ha ha just had a proper look through the site and apart from being very impressed, I realised the folly of my suggestion. I should have spent more time getting use to the lay out of the forum (Oops).

My excuse is simply that I had some really cool news a week or so ago which really helps me out, as a result I've been celebrating by vaping. Not wake and bake style but close enough for me, anyway, this led me to not being as vigilant and thorough as I usually am..... damn, that green is good shizzle for me to have missed a complete section of the forum.

But yet again, just shows how cool the forum is that everyone has been sweet about it and not flamed me :D

Respect to all!
In today's world: {shaming; flaming; bulling; teasing} brute?

When and where I grew up was about: {love; peace; creative living}?

Welcome our friend to a world in CHAOS!

Respect to all!
No apologies needed! It takes a while to look around. :biggrin: And don't be shy about any other suggestions you may have. That's why the thread is here.

And there best be no flaming here! I no likey. :whipit:

Glad you like what you've seen @KC2K . We're still small, but with the help of the inmates here we'll have a spanky forum in no time. :headbang:

No apologies needed! It takes a while to look around. :biggrin: And don't be shy about any other suggestions you may have. That's why the thread is here.

And there best be no flaming here! I no likey. :whipit:

Glad you like what you've seen @KC2K . We're still small, but with the help of the inmates here we'll have a spanky forum in no time. :headbang:
You say: "I no likey"!
I say: "can't we all just get along"?

LOAD UP a VAPORIZER with some CANNABIS that makes you fell great!

If you don't I will right now.

GSC SESSION = CIVILIZED

The font seems to be much smaller now in the New Posts/Watched Threads. I checked on my phone and now my laptop. It's slightly difficult to read. Just throwing that out there yo :twocents:

Is there a way to tag a post for future reference, like you're a reading a thread of a vaporizer that you may purchase, and someone mentions a technique, or hint that may come in handy down the line? Let's say someone says screens from this company are a perfect fit for an unrelated vape. I guess, I am asking how to keep it all in a spot, without searching for a long time.

Is there a way to tag a post for future reference, like you're a reading a thread of a vaporizer that you may purchase, and someone mentions a technique, or hint that may come in handy down the line? Let's say someone says screens from this company are a perfect fit for an unrelated vape. I guess, I am asking how to keep it all in a spot, without searching for a long time.
Not really. The only thing that could be done is to make sure the thread itself has a 'tag' When you search for a tag, all the threads that have used that tag come up in the search.

The other option would be to make a resource page of these types of hints. The trick would be to make sure that anyone could add to it and that the items listed were kept in some sort of order.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back