Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Glass The Glass You Use

Just scrolled through this thread. Very impressive glass work!
My only piece of glass is the hummingbird nectar collector and I don't use it enough.
It's the stage of life I'm in with the family and all.
Not as discrete.
Love the quality of glass/ water vapour though. Takes it to the next level.

I always use that line! haha.. I looked through that thick ass glass site dang $$$ baron! splash that cash if you can right?!
glad u treated yourself to it. it does look slick.
How do you like the upturned mouthpiece? seems clumsy..
I thought that too at first but apparently and when you see others it is not
The hole is on edge of mp and is in usual position
It just looks weird in most pics and you think it is back to front

You out your mouth around it as opposed to in it if that makes sense

I too @momofthegoons am feeling glass itchy yet I am in no need lol

I have a 2nd hourglass recycler on the way as it is best function I have

But I want something else
I need no more though .....

I have a 2nd hourglass recycler on the way as it is best function I have
I have lost my link, could we have it again, please?

If you have a shortish mustache it is a pain to make a seal on a small trumpet style mouthpiece. That is where teat or flat/disc mouthpieces work best as you can get a good seal.

20190121_182954.jpg

Yes and yes. Sigh... I've always wanted a Mobius piece.... but could never justify the expense.

Now I am not saying this is good advice but it is realistic advice. Work it out as a cost per day. If I buy a $365 piece of glass & refrain from breaking it for a year that is $1 a day. I spend $4.20 on my morning coffee each day. Sames goes for an expensive vape. All of a sudden it is not so expensive & far easier to justify to oneself or partner.

... and I am so damn scared I'll break it.

Why be scared? Better to have loved & lost than kept the fucker on a shelf. If I break any of my pieces they will have fallen on active duty & be duly honoured.

tenor.gif

DHGate is definitely the way to go if you are looking for inexpensive knock offs. But.. to have the real deal with some of the more expensive pieces is like the difference between driving a Rolls and a VW. :twocents:

Very true. You can buy a KO version of that beautiful Mobius piece @Baron23 has but it will not perform anywhere near as good. Not even close. Both will get you where you want to go though.

Looks like a good general purpose rig to me. Usually when they say vapour rig it means dabs but they also seem hell bent on buying in male jointed vape pieces :disgust:. Pyrology makes high quality glass & it has a little filling port on the side to make it even easier.

@felvapes those links aren't working....

Lmfao.... too damn funny. And here I thought I'd be the one who caved first.... Just a bit too close to the holidays still. I'm still recouping...
I will get on computer and fix those links

Yes I caved...lol
It was all your talk yesterday got me geed up again
Couldn't help myself...lol
I'm blaming you this time....hahaa

I'm blaming you this time....hahaa
Lol... all my friends parents just loved me when I was younger. Until they didn't. They used to say that whatever their child didn't think of I would....

Are you implying I'm also an enabler? Who... Me? :razz2:

My first Social Security payment lands in my bank account this week. I feel like I just got a raise. And my trigger finger is really itchy.... Watch out. :whipit:

Lol... all my friends parents just loved me when I was younger. Until they didn't. They used to say that whatever their child didn't think of I would....

Are you implying I'm also an enabler? Who... Me? :razz2:

My first Social Security payment lands in my bank account this week. I feel like I just got a raise. And my trigger finger is really itchy.... Watch out. :whipit:

Hahaha
you enabler you

https://www.dhgate.com/product/2014-new-30cm-height-glass-water-smoking/210563191.html

This is the one I got last night - I got this 18f to 18 f to make the joint useable https://www.dhgate.com/product/glass-adaptor-wholesale-glass-drop-down-adapter/415750160.html

I have seen ppl use and say they love it in videos
I also have been loving my mobi tower with the double tyre percs - https://www.dhgate.com/product/advance-booking-2015-new-high-quality-glass/218127444.html - super smooth big rips lately with the hopper or tera or the double ups
So I thought the above one looked nice and should work nicely and sorta similar to mobitower

https://www.dhgate.com/product/hot-recycler-oil-rig-glass-bong-glass-smoking/418600475.html

Here is the hour glass recycler @LesPlenty
I have one I love and one on the way

do you like its function?
I could only find 1 function video and that was of it's bigger brother and that looked good. I missed the sale as I had some other large growing investments (new light) so I did not want to nag the finance minister for the extra funds(especially seeing she just had a root canal done:razz2:)

I know it is only 14mm but the hourglass is pretty good
I got a 14 m to 18 f to accommodate any 18 mm needs - @LesPlenty we know you are a fan of 18...me too but realising 14 is okay for dabs
Will get on computer after and find the link
Came in set of 5 so I messaged and got 2 of the above and 3x 14f to 18m short adapter's too as my other two have cracks

I am still getting discounts from yingmin too which is nice :)

I almost went the kromedome site to get the legit and see if it differed due to ppls talk
It was 130usd but they had sold out so went the yingmin again

Dunno how much better it could get though than one I have and I am not convinced kromedome are not using China glass anyway

I know some pieces are definitely different as people describe but this one functions amazing

I can see and understand the difference in how it functions to my other recyclers and what @momofthegoons has been describing the difference in hers and function ease of use etc

One day I may splash on a more expensive piece to see but for now am happy on the gate

Vapes or glass ..... I choose both but spend on the vapes for now and use the gate for glass as to accommodate Vas and gas....which are both slowing....slowly....lol

The Vas is slowing more so now as I use some of my vapes a lot less now and know my go tos
Still a few on the want list though, just not as urgent a feeling when looking now

Lol.. give it a minute... :tongue:

I was reminded by @Stevenski this morning that the 4/20 sales are right around the corner.... it'll give us a bit of time to save up. :dog:
LoL
Oh, I still want things and sales never help..haha
Just am managing to curb it a little and had kids (two are young adults these days) to spend on recently so that helps

I do believe a 14mm joint will be fine with a drop down to 18mm...just this once, your glowing review has sold me!

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back