Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
how much THC content do you
When you cannot buy anything legally like here, quality can be very low so the weed needs all the help it can get!
and the Mighty is Troys favorite for several years now
The Mighty is a pain to load, worst I owned, crevices everywhere around the bowl to catch crumbs unless you use the loading tool thingy that does not even come standard with the Crafty anymore...I mean Crafty+(joke calling it plus, still no easy swap battery or even USB C)
I thought 'him' was a her, sorry @Siebter!
An ultrasonic cleaner makes any vape a lot easier to live with maintenance wise, just about evens them all out!

Troy's review was what I wanted for this vape

Clear info

The mighty I use with caps
Caps is going to win in maintaining and packing hands down
No comparison
I have two vapes I use with caps and they both stay lots cleaner and require less maintenance and are the easiest vapes I have to use at home or out hands down for laziness and thoughtlessness
Having said that the mighty isn't used on a bong for me as it doesn't perform how I want and by videos the mighty would maybe win for me in native cu format

If the TM really is that good and hard hitting on a bong - that's what I want it for and it may have a place for me
Packing stems would become like packing cones
The mighty and TM are not the best to compare for me
A strong bong vape like (a working) GH or similar type vape or herborizer (I know this has power so not fair comparison but still nice to see) etc vs TM would be closer - for me - as I want for bong use here

The TM native does look like a bit of a bitch to clean if I didn't have a US cleaner, and maybe annoying if have to clean so often anyway
I don't like the wood to metal fitment as explained by @LesPlenty
It without caps would be annoying if in public for packing and dumping loads in an illegal environment

I do like the sound of how hard it hits
If I owned one it would primarily be a bong vape so the cu maintenance not really an issue
I don't think I'd use it on outings due to packing in public as stated

I still don't know if I need one or have money spare to experiment atm
But after the two videos I could maybe see the use to me if better constructed in the future as a hard hitting bong vape

This would be my smoking cones replica if it did what I wanted

I'll keep my eye on the progress of the vape and reliability of people's TMs
Maybe one day, thanks to Troy's videos and breakdowns

Keep us updated owners on how long they run without degradation or issues
Cheers ppl and happy vaping

I thought 'him' was a her, sorry @Siebter!

No prob, totally my „fault“ when using female avatars. :-)

The mighty and TM are not the best to compare for me

I very much agree. It's always interesting to compare devices, but not so much to find out which one is better, but which one is better for what use scenario.

Keep us updated owners on how long they run without degradation or issues

10 months in, daily usage, no issues yet. My TM even fell on the floor a few months ago and did not complain about it (although that can cause damage as reported by others, so not recommended). The only issue at the moment is the inconsistent customer service, which used to be excellent only a few months ago and kinda broke down due to a high number of orders and the PayPal fiasco. They seem to get back to their original cs quality, but slowly, and that still causes a lot of frustration for some customers.

No prob, totally my „fault“ when using female avatars. :-)

I very much agree. It's always interesting to compare devices, but not so much to find out which one is better, but which one is better for what use scenario.

10 months in, daily usage, no issues yet. My TM even fell on the floor a few months ago and did not complain about it (although that can cause damage as reported by others, so not recommended). The only issue at the moment is the inconsistent customer service, which used to be excellent only a few months ago and kinda broke down due to a high number of orders and the PayPal fiasco. They seem to get back to their original cs quality, but slowly, and that still causes a lot of frustration for some customers.

I am turning the corner and wanting to get an order in, but no responses back as of yet. I'm sure they are beyond overwhelmed at the moment. I am happy for them. Any business could only wish to struggle with excessive demand.

@shopdognyc – Ah, okay. I think there's still a regular queue, so if you place your order now you can still expect it to be ready to ship in ~4 - 6 weeks or so (and that has been the usual waiting time for quite some time now). I don't think they got so swamped that they can't process orders these days. Emails on the other hand still take some time to be replied to.

@shopdognyc – Ah, okay. I think there's still a regular queue, so if you place your order now you can still expect it to be ready to ship in ~4 - 6 weeks or so (and that has been the usual waiting time for quite some time now). I don't think they got so swamped that they can't process orders these days. Emails on the other hand still take some time to be replied to.

thanks for that. What other pieces do you have and has does it compare for you?
ive been a fan of butane powered vapes and I am growing that collection. Been fortunate and these have been my best experiences so far learning wise.

I grab and go my crafty+ and travel with my mighty. I now have an iq2 which is an interesting piece.

If it’s standard 4-6 weeks that isn’t so bad. Just wanted to hear it from them you know?

Just wanted to hear it from them you know?

Of course, unfortunately these days emails are not exactly their strongest superpower.

What other pieces do you have and has does it compare for you?

My collection is very small; my main devices are my Dynavaps with a (temp controlled) induction heater, just because they are so easy to use and versatile. Since I'm mainly a microdoser, it has become my favorite way to vape instantly. You can microdose nicely with the TM too, but I mostly use it for „bigger” amounts (~.15g); for me the major difference is the speed of extraction, the TM is just so much quicker in delivering the goods. The power of the TM is a level of its own.

I also have a Vapbong which a Canadian friend borrowed me half a year ago – awesome device, but also very different from the Tinymight, it's a heavy desktop unit that needs 20 minutes of preheating and a lot of weed (you *could* microdose with it, but that doesn't feel natural to me). The Vapbong is hard to compare to pretty much any other device.

I started vaping with a Magic Flight Box, then came the IQ (which did not last long), I was also lucky to be able to test various vaporizers (and will be soon again I hope, looking at my Canadian buddy), so I also know the Minivap, some Mistvape stuff, the Arizers, some butane vapes etc. But I prefer to keep my own collection small. Since I have the TM, I think it and my Dynavaps are all I need. The *only* thing I'm sometimes circling around is the Sticky Bricks (which I haven't even tested yet), but they are always sold out where I live, so yeah. :-)

Please stop with the childish games @Cheebachiefer.
Capture.PNG

Now you are visiting my store placing one star reviews over this nonsense?

Once again, I did not attack you but you seem to be attacking everyone else that doesn't see things the way you see them.

As for the TM, not that I owe you any explanation, but I listed it when I bought the first couple units for me and some friends. At that time I had already been in discussion with them about retailing. I didn't expect this long to receive products to sell but such is the case. I don't know why this is such a big deal to you where you would go out of your way to troll me and even go as so far as to visit my site with this nonsense.

Please leave me and my company alone.

FWIW Mars is in retrograde, aggressive/divisive energies this and next month will bring on more tensions. Mercury will go retro early next month, as if 2020 wasn't already interesting!
Anyway I'd like to try this TM every cool kid is talking about ..maybe one day?

Last edited:
Please stop with the childish games @Cheebachiefer.
View attachment 21135
Now you are visiting my store placing one star reviews over this nonsense?

Once again, I did not attack you but you seem to be attacking everyone else that doesn't see things the way you see them.

As for the TM, not that I owe you any explanation, but I listed it when I bought the first couple units for me and some friends. At that time I had already been in discussion with them about retailing. I didn't expect this long to receive products to sell but such is the case. I don't know why this is such a big deal to you where you would go out of your way to troll me and even go as so far as to visit my site with this nonsense.

Please leave me and my company alone.
I couldn’t care less what you have to say Scott, perhaps a letter from the Illinois Attorney General’s consumer affairs division will straighten out some of your odd bidness practice’s?

This will be my last post here as the inevitable end has clearly been forecast. I leave under my own terms not the consensus of the sand box ya’ll wallow in. I came here seeking a change from the cloying hive minds and Rotary style boosterism and fanboyism of FC but alas commercial considerations interrupt this. It would appear MOTG is just the VA alter ego of Stu on FC, you know STU the FC mod who Doxxed Ville Johanne Savolanien months ago on FC., by verifying that the TinyMight “maker” is Ville Johanne Savolanien of Venus Apollo Infamy.

I have more than I can handle of social interaction on Reddit. I have my own sub with 69 members not bad for only one year, I’ll never be a big boy like “trees” but that’s ok, I’m not in competition with anyone. Anybody is welcome to visit r/IllEnts, fanboyfree, no hucksterism, no shilling, no mis-information nobody pushing some do-dad. No 24 hour info commercial for a vape.

ciao!

Posting content that harasses, belittles, threatens or flames another member is not allowed. Name calling is not allowed (i.e.. liar, idiot, jerk, thief). Warning point issued.
perhaps a letter from the Illinois Attorney General’s consumer affairs division will straighten out some of your odd bidness practice’s?
Cheebachiefer - get the fuck out here. The "Illinois Attorney General’s consumer affairs division".

Who the fuck are you kidding.

All you have done here, on VLF, on FC is absolutely work as hard as you can to convince almost everybody that you are a world class asshole.

Now, this is Mom's site and its not my call as to who can post here and who cannot.....but please, please....do go to Reddit. Its really more your kind of sandbox. Just chock full of aggressive jerks.

Bye now.

Last edited:
Reactions: sag
This looks like a nice portable. Reminds me of so many with the wood, I do like wood. Wondering about the maintenance and small pieces to lose. I like flavor. I don’t like a huge oven either or whispy vapor. Looks a little like my Milaana.

Wondering about the maintenance and small pieces to lose.

There's not many small pieces to lose actually. For me the only two parts that need cleaning is the cooling unit (I just drop it in a ziplock baggy with iso and rinse with hot water) and the glass tube. Once you found a routine, it's superquick and easy.

The oven can be set to any amount from .05 to .3g+, it's very flexible in that regard.

And yeah, I'm sure the TM was very much inspired by the Milaana.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back