Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
Have no clue what I did in my prior post. Brian, I agree with everything youve stated. I now find the issue I had with the short stem to be pretty much non existant. I simply take shorter draws. My draws were to long. I was not stopping my draw until I felt the stem get warm. The TM produces great vapor almost instantly when it vibrates after reaching set temp. No need to pull as long as I was

I also have found while good size loads can be used the TM seems to be to perform best ... fuller extraction with better tatse ... using smaller loads. Full & complete extraction can be had at the higher temps with some loss of tatse

I am not normally a session vapor either. For me the Tinymight is great for out in the open while still maitaining some level of being discreet or for someone whos time is of the essence & they want a quick draw.

Someone please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong .... I dont think there is another vape that goes from a loaded, cold start to producing this quality & level of vapor so quickly. It beats all desktops I have used when both speed & quality of vapor are compared. For comparison here my Vapexhale produces, not by a huge margin, but noticably better tasting, fuller vapor ... but takes considerably longer to produce that first hit. Not an issue at home.

Have no clue what I did in my prior post. Brian, I agree with everything youve stated. I now find the issue I had with the short stem to be pretty much non existant. I simply take shorter draws. My draws were to long. I was not stopping my draw until I felt the stem get warm. The TM produces great vapor almost instantly when it vibrates after reaching set temp. No need to pull as long as I was

I also have found while good size loads can be used the TM seems to be to perform best ... fuller extraction with better tatse ... using smaller loads. Full & complete extraction can be had at the higher temps with some loss of tatse

Ah - I would say if your going until the stem gets warm, especially on the first hit or two, that could do it! Also if you play with your draw speed you'll notice some differences too. I've settled on what I consider to be a medium draw speed.

My stems will get warm sometimes if I'm quickly temp stepping and just doing a bunch of back to back hits, but other than that they tend to stay pretty cool. You're right though it produces vapor very quickly, so much easier to see if you run it through a bubbler or something. If you wait until you feel it in your lungs, you've already got a decent amount of vapor.

Agreed about the smaller loads too! Sometimes I do like to do smaller loads, kill them in one or two hits max, and just reload - rather than taking 5/6 hits from the same bowl.

I am not normally a session vapor either. For me the Tinymight is great for out in the open while still maitaining some level of being discreet or for someone whos time is of the essence & they want a quick draw.

Completely agree. If I'm leaving the house and going somewhere I want to vape, I grab the TM every time. Hands down. I might bring the firewood as a backup, but I dont go anywhere without the TM. It's so quick and easy to go from cold and in my pocket, to crushing a bowl and back in the pocket... maybe 90 seconds for the entire procress? If I'm just going for a quick hit or 2, I'm done in 30 seconds. Those situations I'm probably starting at 5.5 - 6.5 but not going much higher.

Someone please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong .... I dont think there is another vape that goes from a loaded, cold start to producing this quality & level of vapor so quickly. It beats all desktops I have used when both speed & quality of vapor are compared. For comparison here my Vapexhale produces, not by a huge margin, but noticably better tasting, fuller vapor ... but takes considerably longer to produce that first hit. Not an issue at home.

There are some that are close, my firewood is my closest contender. Supposedly the box mod vapes, like the RBT Splinters are similar but I've never used one so I can't say!

The Tinymight deffinantly has filled a whole in my vape arsenal. First few days using it I really believed my Tinymight would be treated like my Vapexhale ... A fantatstic vape that I put away & bring out for special occasions... For me personally, I dont want my daly driver smacking me hard everytime I use it. I like to maintain some level of coherance for most my week anyways.

By tweaking my technique, temp & load depth I have found the Tinymight can be dialed back. I can now acheive 3 good tasting draws & this using not much more than a full Dynavap size load. Makes the TM much more versatile for me rather than getting punched in the head with one draw & pretty much done. I'm still learning this one.

I cant be the first to wonder about this .... Has any one used glass beads / Terp Pearls with a TM ? I'm thinking like completly covering the screen above the heater with a single layer as a starting point.

The Tinymight deffinantly has filled a whole in my vape arsenal. First few days using it I really believed my Tinymight would be treated like my Vapexhale ... A fantatstic vape that I put away & bring out for special occasions... For me personally, I dont want my daly driver smacking me hard everytime I use it. I like to maintain some level of coherance for most my week anyways.

By tweaking my technique, temp & load depth I have found the Tinymight can be dialed back. I can now acheive 3 good tasting draws & this using not much more than a full Dynavap size load. Makes the TM much more versatile for me rather than getting punched in the head with one draw & pretty much done. I'm still learning this one.

Eventually I just settled on one bowl size and leave it there.

Personally if I am looking not to get whacked I will just do one or two medium sized, lower temp hits and leave the rest for later. Sure its not as fresh tasting when I come back to it but thats fine with me. Definitely no need to kill the entire bowl in one sitting with this one.

But just making the bowl smaller is a great way to do it too - if I wasn't so lazy I would adjust it more often lol

I cant be the first to wonder about this .... Has any one used glass beads / Terp Pearls with a TM ? I'm thinking like completly covering the screen above the heater with a single layer as a starting point.

It's been done!

Full disclosure, Not my pics, jacked them from a couple of other users who posted them on a different forum. Not sure if these guys frequent the Asylum or not!

In-Shot-20210228-083412241.jpg

IMG-20210804-212719-copy-1093x639.jpg

Still not mine, but thats a Ditanium moutpiece with balls

CCED99-E4-636-C-43-DD-9-AE5-244522771627.jpg

I'll see if I can find a pic the J hooks I use at home

Edit: These are mine - no cooling unit at all, but extra glass and some bends does the job - amazing flavor

Last edited:
i sold my tm when i was in a fix. but it is a great vaporiser. enjoy @Jeff. i particularly like the hooks you have there @BrianTL - they were not available (i think) in the eu when i was using mine, but i much preferred the grav stem to the stock stem / cooling unit setup, just in terms of taste.

Thanks! Yeah these ones in particular are from Oregon Glass Blower, I have heard there is some guy in France who is making really good ones for people in the EU. Thats funny, personally I didn't like the grav stem at all and actually ended up giving it away to somebody else to try with their TM

yes! let me post the link here for va cruisers this side of the pond https://www.vaporisateur.net/conten...-high-tech-createurs-de-verrerie-vaporisation
i have been meaning to get in touch with this guy re a hook for my new firewood, just too busy atm to really know what i want. how is the cooling on your hooks dimples vs no dimples?

There you go!

It's not such an even comparison, the one with no hooks has more bends to it and a considerably longer airpath to help with cooling. That said, the dimpled one is the one I use with my firewood, it works great! I think if it were possible I would get another 90 degree bend in there, but not necessary at all.

I still look at the TM sometimes
One day maybe

It's been out a while now
Has anyone heard of issues or with repairs from users?
Is it still known as a bong beast or has it been out hyped by something new?

I still look at the TM sometimes
One day maybe

It's been out a while now
Has anyone heard of issues or with repairs from users?
Is it still known as a bong beast or has it been out hyped by something new?

For a long while there were pretty awful customer service issues for those who needed it. It wasn't a lot of people or any real wisespread issues, but still, if you were unlucky enough to get a broken or malfunctioning unit, the customer service was really bad... they eventually would make things right but it just took a long time to get a response and the language barrier made things even harder.

As far as I know that's all been resolved now, repairs and returns are being handled much better and seems to have really minimized complaints. Dont get me wrong, people still have the occasional failing unit, but I dont think there are any known widespread/common issues to look out for.

Still a bong beast, there's always something new being hyped, but I would put this up against any other portable for bong use, and I'm sure it would embarrass some desktops.

@felvapes, everything BrianTL has stated I agree with. I've not had mine long so I cannot say much about durability or its longevity. It does have a 10 year warranty. How good it is I dont know.
This is not a perfect vape as none are. However it has filled a spot for me that no other vape has come close to doing when it comes to quality of vapor. This being Taste, Temp & Potency. The Tinymight can vape smaller than Dynavap size bowls, be loaded & pulling a draw in well under 30 seconds.

Or you can pack bigger & pull hits that produce vapor clouds approaching that produced by some carts.

This vape has most of the cons associated with convection vapes. Overheating the center of material, needing a stir etc. Needing to stir is debatable. Temp stepping as brought up by BrianTL can alleviate some of this.

Consider myself a heavy vaporist theres been a little over 2 oz. through my Tinymight at present. My TM has riden in my pack everyday since its arrival. Stuff in my pack isnt babied.

I have only one vape that clearly outperforms the Tinymight being my Vapexhale. But one fits in my pocket. Not supposed to compare vapes from 2 differing classes portable vs desktop ... but here with the TM it is clearly legit with so many desktops clearly not up to the Tinymights level of performance.

What do I really think about it ? I see the TM as a must have for any above average vapor dude or gal that can pull its price, even if you own a TP80. Cheaper than the Mighty & very clearly outperforms it in most every way that matters to me. I look at it like a Dynavap ... no way will I ever be with out a functioning Dynavap ....

So I ordered another Tinymight for a backup spare :headbang: :BangHead: :headbang:

OH ! I forgot to mention again, as has been mentioned prior here in this thread, the Tinymight is very easy to use ... I can hand it to most any one

" Hold the button untl u feel it vibrate, continue to hold button while taking a draw "

In a very short time already I have walked 4 heavy smokers through ordering process for the Tinymight. This after their first use of mine.

I run security at times here for concerts . I have literally introduced a few thousand smoker doodes & doodettes, along with very populatr rock
artist to the Dynavap ... only 2 times have I been asked to show how they can get one.

:rofl: I'm Ripped I gotta stop !:rofl:

Last edited:
@felvapes
So I ordered another Tinymight for a backup spare :headbang: :BangHead: :headbang:

I've been wanting to do the same forever. Just havent gotten around to it... definitely need to get on that, as soon as I stop bleeding money everywhere else lol

OH ! I forgot to mention again, as has been mentioned prior here in this thread, the Tinymight is very easy to use ... I can hand it to most any one

" Hold the button untl u feel it vibrate, continue to hold button while taking a draw "

This is also a huuuuge point for me... even though this can satisfy the heaviest of vapists, it's also the one I reach for when guests/friends want to take a few hits...it's the easiest vape I have to explain to new users. Like you said, hold this until you feel a buzz, and then inhale.

OK see if this works. I didn't edit vid at all. The glass is 15 × 60 mm. A huge peice for me. Works very well with Tinymight.

Also the Big Fat Mouth Piece that is sold & used with DV stems, work well for a WPA.

The Fat Mouth Peice inserted backward into Tinymight works very well with glass. An incredibly cheap alternative.

Different doing this for a camera. Feel like I'm all thumbs
Click link. I'm not that astute when it comes to posting various stuff.

https://vimeo.com/showcase/8946579

Last edited:
OK, if it don't throw baits or shoot bullets .... I'm no good with some of this tech stuff. But ... Anywhoo I learned something new by finally posting a vid.

The WPA used here is the Big Fat Mouth peice...

https://www.dynavap.com/dynashop/parts/fat-mouthpiece/

at $ 2.00 it makes for a cheap, durable way to use this vape with your glass. Insert it into Tinymight stem backward.

I discovered this while in the tub, listening to Hendrix, soaking in some new fangled Epsom salts ... I swear this bath salt does something weird when I'm high ... I'll not explain such stuff in the open ... yall be thinking I'm sillier than a Turd Flute

I obviously didn't edit it at all.

Last edited:
Saturdaynightfishfry , the Tinymight will produce more vapor when turned up. I had it set between 7 & 8. I do use the session mode when using a water peice

Glad you liked it. To be honest I was really just trying to sort out posting a vid.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back