Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
This is an OG TM
I've heard the fanboys talk about a dark ring
But this is charred and basically combustion at the ring - not a darker part
I don't like that at all tbh and think this may be contributing to the big clouds that are reported
The avb is not the most evenly extracted either

Big hits and clouds, but surprised that vapers are okay with what is almost a hybrid vape/combustion device looking at this video
Besides the circuit board in the airpath

It is one of the things I've read/heard is meant to be fixed on the TM2 though
A diffuser or something to prevent the burnt ring

Also read rumours of 310 - 340 euros as a price - that's bloody hefty if you ask me on an already basic designed and material based vape

The reported updates sound like they have been much needed improvements on the original device on a positive note
Although the circuit board is still in the airpath I think (I may be wrong)

New one Tinymight 2 coming out by the end of the summer....yes!

So a few more updates about the improvements on the TM2
I like them too

Some nice colours in the wood (pics had already been teased) not sure if the fitting and machining etc is better or not

One of the biggest improvements (for me) I saw was the larger body is because it has an isolated airpath
This is brilliant imo compared to circuit boards and solder in there like before
No pics of how the airpath is designed, but I already had a few easy ideas that I thought the OG could/should have used

Higher temps
No more burnt rings
Isolated airpath

Starting to sound promising now
Possibly should have had these all along and the first one a prototype rather than use customers for R&D and call this the 2
But it appears to be the way a lot of them do things - it's the health parts that I don't like ppl being guinea pigs for (the circuit board in airpath)

The rest are valid updates
The airpath is a really good thing to now see regardless of what you think otherwise

I'm really enjoying the ALP atm, it hits hard af and tastes great
The TM2 has a lot more to like about it than the TM did though and I look forward to seeing reviews and possibly teardowns eventually
I'd love to see a side by side from someone in the future that has had time to sit with both

I don't know if I need this vape now or not
It may get me one day though especially with this kind of growth
Looking promising TM2.....

I definitely am glad I didn't cave on the first one recently though and waited to watch this iteration

Starting to sound promising now
Possibly should have had these all along and the first one a prototype rather than use customers for R&D and call this the 2
But it appears to be the way a lot of them do things - it's the health parts that I don't like ppl being guinea pigs for (the circuit board in airpath)

Not sure where that's coming from, I don't think many TM1 owners would consider themselves guinea pigs in that regard. It's also interesting to know that for the time being the TM1 will still be offered next to the TM2. Because even in that version it's a very reliable, hard hitting and *safe* device.

Not sure where that's coming from, I don't think many TM1 owners would consider themselves guinea pigs in that regard. It's also interesting to know that for the time being the TM1 will still be offered next to the TM2. Because even in that version it's a very reliable, hard hitting and *safe* device.
I'm not going to have a big back and forth with you like you had with people last time

But it came from the places I've mentioned in the last posts and other people's experiences pictures
Here's some recent pics and quotes of uneven avb that's burnt and green
One picture here says it is t burnt but looks burnt to me and still not done on the outside
I also didn't bother to screenshot the rest - people can go and read fc themselves - but there is a number of people currently having issues with TM 1 and 1.5 and someone having really bad issues - even people who like their devices
Screenshot_2022-08-27-04-59-44-26_4641ebc0df1485bf6b47ebd018b5ee76.jpg
Screenshot_2022-08-27-05-02-21-26_4641ebc0df1485bf6b47ebd018b5ee76.jpg

Regardless
What I said I gave reasons in my other posts
And they are valid
Even if people like a vape lol, people like lots of things

The isolated airpath, no circuit board or solder, no hybrid combustion and burnt rings etc etc as I already posted - they also could give some kind of loyalty program like some other companies do which at least gives customers incentive and pays you back for helping them grow their business and products and doing the R&D for them (also helps offset the high price, especially when in development mode)

Anyway, glad you happy - we knew that when it was new and you argued on here with a number of people
Haven't heard from you since then

As I mentioned before - the TM2 looks promising and to have some decent improvements
Loving the new powerful vapes coming out that extract properly and quickly

I'm stepping in here because I see the potential for another argument session happening. And I am NOT having it. As with any vape there are going to be people who really like it and those who don't. And they both have their reasons. So let's not go down the path of arguing please?

Also... many artisan makers start with an idea and then build upon it once they see how it can be improved. That does not make the og customers guinea pigs. Nor has the maker ripped them off in any way. A product was made, a price was set and the customers bought it. Granted this maker had a bit of a rocky start with customer service. But he's hardly the first and from what I can tell that has been remedied.

I remember back in the old Aromazap days when Rick used brass washers to retain heat and Purple Days used stainless... and the fighting that happened between the 'clans' due to that. It was like the Hatfields and the McCoys. As time went on, the Aromazap evolved... changed to SS and then to ceramic. I own all iterations of it. Does that make me a guinea pig? Or a collector? I am happy to own all versions of one of the first log vapes made.

I don't want fighting about a vape here. So if you've already said your piece and voiced your opinion, it doesn't need to be repeated. Please.

And, as usual, if you have a problem with this post... hit me up in pm.

I think that burnt-looking uneven extraction has an aftermarket diffuser available to lessen the problem for OG owners...I know I read something somewhere about a fix...

Looks like it functions for concentrates well enough, still similar to other weed vapes if it takes so many hits to finish though
I liked the weed function vid more

Twice I almost bought a TM
First time the way this thread went I never went in on the TM1 - the fanboys actually prevented a sale rather than helped one
I almost went in recently too, the fact an ALP dropped in lap so cheap and then the sour taste this thread gives a couple years later turned me off again
Funny how those trying to big this one up have twice turned me away

Still, the TM2 looks much better and thought out than the 1
For dry herb it is one to watch now and one day it may sway me as a porta bong beast
Isolated airpath from solder (eew) and circuit boards and no burning ring are big improvements and the power is evident from users and videos

I welcome this new era of vapes that perform strong

Twice I almost bought a TM
First time the way this thread went I never went in on the TM1 - the fanboys actually prevented a sale rather than helped one
I almost went in recently too, the fact an ALP dropped in lap so cheap and then the sour taste this thread gives a couple years later turned me off again
Funny how those trying to big this one up have twice turned me away
If we can be honest here.... part of the reason this thread went sour was because you took the 'bait' and went on the attack.

I appreciate your interest in this vape, but until you own one there's really nothing more that you can add to this thread. Questions are one thing... snarky comments directed at other members are another. Further posts like this will earn a warning point. They do not adhere to our rules about creating harmony on the board.

And, as usual, if you have something to say to me about this... take it to pm. This thread has been derailed enough.

Georges new bobble head mate was making me a bit sea-sick, apart from that not a bad review,

I might have to get one...after a couple of months when any bugs would have been found and fixed.

Ok folks we finally have some we are going to be able to offer to VGoodiEZ orders! I wish we had a lot more units but it will be a few more weeks at least until we see more. For now we are going to conduct two small drops. I do anticipate these going within five minutes or less once dropped so you'll want to be ready when the inventory hits and ready to check right out. We will drop two batches at the following time:

Wednesday 9/14 at 12:00 PM Eastern Standard Time
Saturday 9/17 at 2:00 PM Eastern Standard Time

I am trying to be conscientious of selecting a timeslot that hopefully everyone can make at least one of these for a try!

Good luck everyone! We appreciate your patience here! If you don't score one here we hope it will only be a few more weeks before we can bring larger batch sizes over the pond!

Thanks to VGoodiEZ for their products, I purchased the sidecar bubbler but being clumsy ,broke shortly after trying a few times -
some products are becoming available for TM2 & TM OG.
I’m enjoying my TM2 with a rimmed basket screen with 12mm I.d. And no C.U. with Ditanium mouthpiece- still trying to find
the correct silicone gasket to keep it snug. At present am using a blue gasket and a dark blue that came with another product.
E0AFD40A-A3A5-4456-B071-74A8769628F1.jpeg
DA76F45F-D226-4272-B50A-37BC0F00D50B.jpeg

Last edited:
Thanks to VGoodiEZ for their products, I purchased the sidecar bubbler but being clumsy ,broke shortly after trying a few times -
some products are becoming available for TM2 & TM OG.
I’m enjoying my TM2 with a rimmed basket screen with 12mm I.d. And no C.U. with Ditanium mouthpiece- still trying to find
the correct silicone gasket to keep it snug. At present am using a blue gasket and a dark blue that came with another product.View attachment 40334View attachment 40338
Holler at us. We can't replace the bubbler outright but we take care of folks with a deep discount in cases like this. Appreciate your support!

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back