Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
I found this amusing.
But hey , it gets it shipped to my or your front door.

I have in a lot of ways had a very blessed life. I have at sometime or another used most every mass produced portable vape made.

The Tinymite is hands-down, with out any question ... my favorite portable. Think desktop in your hand or pocket.
I will never be with only one.

20220131_173624.jpg
20220131_180129.jpg

Last edited:
Greetings, I am new around here. I just want to say that I just bought my Tinymight and so far, even the ordering process has been amazing customer service. Amazing product...I have been wanting one for years. I finally can get one and now just waiting for it.

I'm hoping it will not be too much longer until we can offer these to customers in the United States with free shipping! We are also working on supplies and accessories for those wondering.
Wow! Never thought we'd see the day!

Coincidentally, I recently accquired one...long story!

So gonna give it a fair go...see how it holds up.

Good to know assistance will be stateside, if necessary!

Last edited:
Wow! Never thought we'd see the day!

Coincidentally, I recently accquired one...long story!

So gonna give it a fair go...see how it holds up.

Good to know assistance will be stateside, if necessary!
I had honestly given up on the idea and then TM contacted me and said they remembered I was the first to inquire about bringing them to the States and he wanted to recognize that. They are in transit to me now! Should be here next week! Full stock of supplies coming after that but units should be rolling very soon!

Tinymight 2 announced! It has great updates...:))))))))))

Perhaps @VGOODIEZ could give us some insight into this?
I actually don't have all the details yet. I think there are a few things up in the air. Nothing to do with the unit itself but with the accessories it will come with. I know the build is more durable for withstanding drops. The micro-USB port has been upgraded to USB-C. The battery door is raised now which should make it easier to swap batteries. There is also a built in stir stick. Beyond that I don't have details I can share now. I don't even have a unit yet. I do however expect to get them and will be the first retailer in the US to support.

Last edited:
Price point on these V2's will be significant, have not checked on the other forum for a confirm on that. @VGOODIEZ
Nothing is set in stone there either. I have had some preliminary discussions with TM about it. Also whether this will be the one and only TM available or if there are plans to continue production on the OG TM? That is still undetermined. Along with an official launch date for the TM2.

I know Vapefiend's video discussed some of the changes but TM is working on their own material and has told me it would have more information which will cover all of the updates (there are more than what was discussed in VF's video). Not sure when that will be available but I know they are working on it.

Price point on these V2's will be significant, have not checked on the other forum for a confirm on that. @VGOODIEZ
Price has always been an issue with this vape for me, regardless of the reported performance
One would hope it doesn't rise much, if at all
420 sales etc are nice from companies too

Still be interesting to see what updates have been made and how significant they actually are

The portable bong power of this vape has always called to me a little

Price has always been an issue with this vape for me, regardless of the reported performance
One would hope it doesn't rise much, if at all
420 sales etc are nice from companies too

Still be interesting to see what updates have been made and how significant they actually are

The portable bong power of this vape has always called to me a little
I hear that, We never jumped on TM's hype train for a few reasons, not a huge fan of portables especially ones without replaceable batteries,
price point is another factor, we shall see what comes of this Unit it may check a few boxes my other portables dont.
going to bow out this thread for now :cheers:

Last edited:
I hear that, We never jumped on TM's hype train for a few reasons, not a huge fan of portables especially ones without replaceable batteries,
price point is another factor, we shall see what comes of this Unit it may check a few boxes my other portables dont.
going to bow out this thread for now :cheers:
This one has replaceable batteries. 16850 batteries in fact that can we swapped by the user.

@felvapes I'd honestly prefer to avoid a discussion on cost with you here. Lol. We have had that dance already and while I respect your position, I am able to understand a lot of different perspectives on this subject. The retail cost will likely be higher for the TM2. I don't have anything final here. I think TM wanted to release the news in a bit more controlled fashion where it could highlight the changes in the unit and formally discuss the cost difference, but here we are. I don't have a TM2 yet but am looking forward to it. Once I have it and understand the differences, I will be better able to talk about them and even give my opinion but in the end each person will have to make up their mind for themselves.

This one has replaceable batteries. 16850 batteries in fact that can we swapped by the user.

@felvapes I'd honestly prefer to avoid a discussion on cost with you here. Lol. We have had that dance already and while I respect your position, I am able to understand a lot of different perspectives on this subject. The retail cost will likely be higher for the TM2. I don't have anything final here. I think TM wanted to release the news in a bit more controlled fashion where it could highlight the changes in the unit and formally discuss the cost difference, but here we are. I don't have a TM2 yet but am looking forward to it. Once I have it and understand the differences, I will be better able to talk about them and even give my opinion but in the end each person will have to make up their mind for themselves.
Why did you have to mention anything at all mate
I didn't direct it at you and it isn't your thread
How's about YOU stop arguing about price

I'm well within my rights to say what I did and YOU could have left it

The TM is waaayy overpriced - if they are pricing the next one higher instead of the same and dropping the price of the previous model like most others do then it shows what the company is all about

I just got an ALP at a bargain price - it's also over priced - you wanna argue with me on that or haven't you got a horse in that race? At least they give customer loyalty discounts though

Now instead of derailing this thread let's keep it moving

Anyone else here noticed that @Helios wasn't singled out for making a similar statement?

I stated I was watching this vape and it had some good qualities
Just like most vapes though - it is overpriced

All you gotta do Scott is talk about the vape and its features not start with me
Last time you got off because supposedly you took it to heart as I said it on your thread
This isn't your thread and I didn't aim it at you or harp on about it, so back off unless I single you out
I didn't even address you once in the last few posts so well done buddy
LOL away mate - YOU started the "discussion" with "me"
And the price wasn't my main point or Helios
And you can stop starting the pompous shite again about understanding perspective - I told you last time I have plenty of people involved in this industry that told me who and what goes on - you don't want to open that can of worms mate so stop acting like this vape scene is moral at all - just start the copper discussion lmao
Or the part last time where you tried to say China has slave wages and defended USA - where they started paying ppl 3 dollars an hour LOL
Macca's tried that shit here and Straya said get furked to slave wages
Let's stop pretending now
But YOU went there
Congrats mate
Champion effort
Hope you feel accomplished for the day
BTW - if you read through mate - I DIDN'T RAISE THE PRICE AT FIRST AT ALL - @Helios did
But hey Scott - have your personal shit with me hey and make out it's me - you need to step back and reassess
And stop taking digs at places like sourcemore that sell shit a decent prices .... They are allowed to do it or the companies wouldn't continue to give them products to sell
Like last time no one mentioned you or said it was you - you are a reseller - the companies make the prices (not you so how are you to blame and why take it so personal) based on what the market competes at - not the value of the product

So stop playing games and stop singling me out
And if you didn't "want to have it out" why mention it at all - let alone mention ME
It wasn't a thing till you made it one buddy - own your shit don't deflect

Back to everyone else getting along in here lately and discussing the TM vape and its features and cost as we do with all vapes

Have a vapey day everyone

EDIT
I'm sorry for replying at all to the baiting comment, apologies to the forum
If my comment was too long it's because the short ausland version would be taken out of context

But basically the Ausland version would have been a short message like

"Why mention my name and raise stuff when nothing was directed at you? C'mon mate don't try to make a c@nt out of me"

Last edited:

Here's a video with some explanation of the updates and a look at the unfinished prototype

Some of the updates are nice improvements and useful too - most are not necessarily big things though or worthy of price hikes
The biggest thing I saw mentioned was the power upgrade that is not finalised - this is worthy of a V2 badge and praise
Extra power for concentrates is a nice change if it works well and the loading method is successful
This is something that I liked about the above review and the most significant difference to the current model

Will definitely be keeping an eye on this vape
It would be nice though if they did have 420 or other sales/discounts or codes to use as incentives to customers occasionally
Or the loyalty reward type programs a couple of other places have

I'll watch this vape and it's progress with interest
A bong beast that is small and portable that also does trates is something that interests me greatly
Hopefully it handles trates as well as it does flower

Now instead of derailing this thread let's keep it moving

And yet... you just couldn't stop it there. If something Scott said was rule breaking (which it was not), then hit the report button and let us deal with it. There was no need to go off the way you did. It derailed the thread way more than anything said prior and, frankly, got a bit nasty.

We've had this discussion before. The last thing I want to do is come on, first thing in the morning pre-coffee, and see this type of shit. And what I want to do even less is give good members warning points.

I do NOT want a response in this thread. If you have something to say to me.... you know where to find me. In pm.

The biggest thing I saw mentioned was the power upgrade
Not sure where I heard it but the hot air diffuser above the heater has been tweaked to get rid of that hot spot ring that necessitated stirring for an even bake with a fully loaded bowl, that and USB-C, even if it is not the PD type USB-c...Google explanation of the difference,
The fundamental difference between USB Type-C and USB-PD is that USB Type-C is a new reversible USB connector with a small form factor, whereas USB-PD is a power delivery protocol that supports power delivery up to 100W.
I am happy with regular USB-c as it will still charge the V2 in under an hour...plus Micro-USB as found on the OG is just waiting to break, especially with a ham-fisted stoner like myself...just ask one of my busted Teras, I always charge the Tera batteries separately in my Nitecore now.

As far as price goes, there is a reason Mighty+, Puffco Peak and Tinymites are copied a lot (not just being popular)...their RRP being so high just begs for an unscrupulous business person to knock-off the vape and steal their sales.

Last edited:
Not sure where I heard it but the hot air diffuser above the heater has been tweaked to get rid of that hot spot ring that necessitated stirring for an even bake with a fully loaded bowl, that and USB-C, even if it is not the PD type USB-c...Google explanation of the difference,
The fundamental difference between USB Type-C and USB-PD is that USB Type-C is a new reversible USB connector with a small form factor, whereas USB-PD is a power delivery protocol that supports power delivery up to 100W.
I am happy with regular USB-c as it will still charge the V2 in under an hour...plus Micro-USB as found on the OG is just waiting to break, especially with a ham-fisted stoner like myself...just ask my busted Tera, I always charge the Tera batteries separately in my Nitecore now.

As far as price goes, there is a reason Mighty+, Puffco Peak and Tinymites are copied a lot (not just being popular)...their RRP being so high just begs for an unscrupulous business person to knock-off the vape and steal their sales.
That's very true as to rip offs
And yea USB C is an upgrade I usually like
With removable batteries I always use the nitecore and swap them out
Rarely if ever use the vape charger if they are removable
The heater/diffuser bit I did see too and yes that's an improvement also

As far as price goes, there is a reason Mighty+, Puffco Peak and Tinymites are copied a lot (not just being popular)...their RRP being so high just begs for an unscrupulous business person to knock-off the vape and steal their sales
Speaking of copy's
Here's the "chinamight" or as I like to call it the "chinymite"

Looks very similar and the reviews on the site are that they work well
The aluminium chamber is a downgrade from the SS though

Seeing these pics makes me dislike the airpath design of the OG TM
Circuit boards in the airpath are not wonderful
Why the base is not blocked off from the circuit board and a hole cut in the side for airpath entry is surprising to me

You would get no warranty with this one and an aluminium chamber

I've seen a couple of beta test reviews on FC of the TM2 and it apparently does perform better and more consistently from start to end of your sesh without the dark ring issues of the OG

Funny seeing people call aftermarket glass and metal stems "counterfeit" though on FC hahaa
The unit definitely is, aftermarket stems are just aftermarket stems though.....lol

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back