Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Misc. VAPE AREA at HOME

Where do you medicate?

• Total voters
Nice, do you have a link to the toolbox?

This morning's vape station.... I finally caved and started using my Goliath dab rig. Most expensive piece I own and I'm scared to death I'm going to break it. But I figure... who am I saving it for? My husband's next wife? The kids? :idon'tknow:

View attachment 6414

What type of coil are you using? I’d like to get a quartz banger but I need the right type of coil. I’m not sure that what I have will work. Thanks.

My vape station is like my life, messy and all over the place. lol I have a chair I sit in, a night stand with a shelf to the right of the chair, and to the left on the ground I have my 2 glass pieces and butane and torch lol. You don't want to see it. Judging by the photos in this post, I'll either get laughed out of town, or give someone anxiety due to my clutter. lol I don't mind things neat, but they never stay that way. Never. Just like my work area.

Damn I meant to put a link in, must have forgotten, sorry bud.

It's a 'Sealey AP1608W Machinist Toolbox 8 Drawer'.

I like it but I wouldn't call it high quality, does the job though.
Cool, just bought the equiv off of Amazon USA. I need some way to organize and protect the myriad of glass adapters, stems, and various bits that keep reproducing in my cabinet when I'm not looking! haha

Very cool...thanks.

Oh...I'm not only an east coast light weight...I'm a coward also. I will not handle my FP SH except sitting firmly on a dining room type table. Dropping that heater in my lap while on the couch...well, just don't wanna think about that! hahaha

Cheers

Cool, just bought the equiv off of Amazon USA. I need some way to organize and protect the myriad of glass adapters, stems, and various bits that keep reproducing in my cabinet when I'm not looking! haha

Very cool...thanks.

Enjoy my friend, it's perfect for glass stems and vapcap components.

The top stash is big enough for larger glass pieces if you don't mind laying them on their side.

Oh...I'm not only an east coast light weight...I'm a coward also. I will not handle my FP SH except sitting firmly on a dining room type table. Dropping that heater in my lap while on the couch...well, just don't wanna think about that! hahaha

Cheers

Haha, I'm a light weight. Only tried my first dab ever last week. 1/3 a grain of rice and I was flying :nut:

Yeh I'm very focused when using my setup, so far no lap scolding or branding of any appendage but the day that happens I'll have to rethink things. :biggrin:

This morning's vape station.... I finally caved and started using my Goliath dab rig. Most expensive piece I own and I'm scared to death I'm going to break it. But I figure... who am I saving it for? My husband's next wife? The kids? :idon'tknow:

Bout bloody time too :biggrin:.

I've got my FlowerPot setup on an IKEA stool next to my couch so I can just twist to my left and use it and it takes up no space at all.

I do 90% of my vaping via my MFLB Orbiter anhydrous switching between the Flower Pot and a VapCap Ti-Tip on one of @Ed's TnT's 'WoodScents 14mm Water Pipe Adapter'. (Ed now has these 'WoodScents Ti Tip Banded 14mm Water Pipe Adapter' which look better suited to the task). A @Pipes Portside Mini Induction Heater stashes nicely on the stool too.

It's easy enough to disconnect the coil from the PID and stash away along with the bubbler if I ever have 420 unfriendlies dropping by.

P67BUbD.jpg

The PID is plugged into a timer plug that has a wired remote button. I have set it to 6hrs, so I press the button and my PID comes on, six hours later it turns itself off. I'm not quite confident enough in WiFi plugs yet to control systems that can burn my house down.

1iJyIop.jpg

IMG-20181209-214756.jpg

You can't see it in the pics but I have a lazer star projector under the stool so when I want I can sit back and space out :biggrin:

I also have a wooden toolbox I keep the rest of my vape para in:

51l-Q7lDSXL.jpg

To be honest I could do with another :buenrollo:

It is in another room, my office (so to speak) along with my new DabPress. Pics of this room some other time when I have finished sorting the room out.

your setup looks like a science project! :thumbsup::science:

My stand up dab station at my workbench,
IMG_20190716_162039.jpg

My cooking silicon mat has a heap of conversions as well as pizza base measurements on it for those people that like to bake... food, that is.:thumbsup:

My stand up dab station at my workbench,
View attachment 10890
My cooking silicon mat has a heap of conversions as well as pizza base measurements on it for those people that like to bake... food, that is.:thumbsup:
Very nice, @LesPlenty. I'm loving your baking mat, it looks like one I have for rolling out pie crust. Is this your primary station? Or do you have multiple scattered throughout?

Is this your primary station
So far. I find with dabs I only need a few quick puffs to set me sailing...about 2 steps to my recliner in my galley style workshop.:thumbsup:
I had been making room for my Dabpress but I keep finding other uses for every space I clear...I need to watch more of that show 'Tiny Houses':smile:

T
So far. I find with dabs I only need a few quick puffs to set me sailing...about 2 steps to my recliner in my galley style workshop.:thumbsup:
I had been making room for my Dabpress but I keep finding other uses for every space I clear...I need to watch more of that show 'Tiny Houses':smile:
Thanks for the look into your space, @LesPlenty . I feel like I learn a lot from you. Forgive me if I go from curious to nosy. You set a standard that I hope to live up to someday.

Now that live alone i dont really have a nice vape area yet.. i jus kind have my vape stuff sitting ontop of my chest of draws.. i need to sort this out..
More to follow i need a lava lamp and some colour and a poster....
And preferably some more vapes.....

Now that live alone i dont really have a nice vape area yet.. i jus kind have my vape stuff sitting ontop of my chest of draws.. i need to sort this out..
More to follow i need a lava lamp and some colour and a poster....
And preferably some more vapes.....

Me too....torches, debowling tools, tins of abv strategically everywhere because I often misplace/ forget where I put stuff so I have to have multiples of them (kinda like reading glasses)

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back