Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Misc. VAPE AREA at HOME

Where do you medicate?

• Total voters
Gear shot Friday:
2CEE99A8-B1F5-401A-918C-B54F7ECACEBB.jpeg

You are a well equipped man, indeed!

Yeah, at one time that bothered me...that is, until I accepted that vaping and vape equipment had become a bit of a hobby as well as a way to deliver cannabinoids. But I have really pulled the horns back as I feel well equipped at the moment. It will take a knock-out portable to get me to buy another (hopefully the Haze Square will that vape).

Other than that, its either a D-nail Halo as a second rig or a Flower Pot/Herborizer herb nail. But I'm giving it good long though cause I have TOO MUCH SHIT!! LOL
Here’s the Vape boom room. I’m loving the Extreme Q with @ddave modz. Getting used to the Argo as well . My Dad wanted the air 1 more, it’s more simple.

View attachment 15922View attachment 15923View attachment 15924
I did too much LEMON HAZE 4 wake & bake?

20200131_212743.jpg

I am 6 days into removing/cleaning 20 years of spliff smoking tobacco stains from my workshop as I transform it into my vape grotto/man cave.
I must say a 20% mix of Simple Green /water in a spray bottle sprayed on the ceiling and walls really got things moving...YUK!
I coated the walls and ceiling with Zinnser Sealer for good measure...just the walls topcoat to go...been a big job for such a small room.
I will put up some pics when I get organised again.

Getting set now,
1619412584414.jpg

You love the asylum so much you run it on 2 screens....... nice....

My situation changed.. so i no longer have a specific vape area now...
I jus have vapes in places.. its nice caus i dont have to worry about keeping them safe anymore.. if i leave something out, i know its safe..
So i basically jus have all my vapes set up in living room...
That way i dont have to get up an go anywhere to vape.....

IMG_20210524_094445.jpg

Newbie vape station set up
Quite happy with my ditanium and M&MTech glass
Bust my *ss around the house and stop off for some quick pain relief
I know the opinions on pain relief using cannabis differ but whatever is going on the concentrates need to be researched more for their effectiveness on spine/back pain
Put on 10lbs and feel it through the increase in my back pain
Looking for a recommendation of a good portable discreet concentrate vaporizer
I'm overloaded on info and would like a concentrate vaporizer that's small and practical that people have used on the go

Nice pic Mom, stared at it forever while my concentrate vaporized
I am a one man clown car show during the learning curve
Nothing like watching your concentrate vaporize and sucking like a black hole only to realize you forgot to attach the wand
Lesson:Don't be stoned while getting stoned....or something like that

Don't be stoned while getting stoned...

I keep dumping my avb in my fresh jar..
Very very annoying...
I also never clean vapes high... less chance of a stupid mistake...

I also never clean vapes high... less chance of a stupid mistake...
My gear would never get cleaned if I tried that! I usually think...I can't be bothered with that shit right now, get bent and can't help but start cleaning...dabs and bathroom cleaning are usually fun.:thumbsup:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back