Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud Evo

Vapes no longer in production
Yeah, it does look like some sort of G spot dildo but I just ordered one. Price is good and I like small (compared to my OG HT) and the small MP.

I'll let you guys know what I think when it gets here.

Cheers

Yeah, it does look like some sort of G spot dildo but I just ordered one. Price is good and I like small (compared to my OG HT) and the small MP.

Cheers
Me too. When I saw the price and the size I figured why not. I have the original Vertigo tube and have wanted another hydratube for a long time. I don't like inverting the EVO because I tend to knock things over. This makes it like a log vape on steroids. :biggrin:

Cheers

I agree, the price is decent and the shape is attractive.

My experience seeing those types of G-spot dildos must be more limited than yours, @Baron23, as the Calyx didn't remind me of anything like that :biggrin:

Me too. When I saw the price and the size I figured why not. I have the original Vertigo tube and have wanted another hydratube for a long time. I don't like inverting the EVO because I tend to knock things over. This makes it like a log vape on steroids. :biggrin:

Initially I thought the Calyx was the size of the Lynx (6 in/15.3 cm, tall), but it's just a touch taller (7.5 in/19 cm, tall). It looks like the Calyx will also hold more water than the Lynx without splashing back up into the joint.

And like the shape.....:lmao:

Me three -- though I am not claiming to also being brilliant.

I'm waiting to see what you folks think before ordering one. I just got a few things from Vapexhale and don't want to be going too overboard!

Initially I thought the Calyx was the size of the Lynx (6 in/15.3 cm, tall), but it's just a touch taller (7.5 in/19 cm, tall). It looks like the Calyx will also hold more water than the Lynx without splashing back up into the joint.
When I originally heard about this (about.... a year ago?) it was in developement andI thought it was much larger than it is. And at that point it didn't appeal at all. But this size seems perfect. Just a little water to smooth things out and a small size for easy usage. Hopefully no whistle...

That's one of the things that bugs me about my EVO. It tends to whistle with most of my bubblers unless I attach it with the Cloud Buddy. And then it all becomes cumbersome. I'm hoping this will streamline it down enough that I start using my EVO again. Haven't used the Vertigo in ages.... maybe that's something I can revisit as well.

Little show and tell... :biggrin:

IMG_3763.jpg

I had a small hydratube, back in the day, that went on top of my Aromazap log vape (the Zapbubbler). I loved using that with the log vape so I'm thinking (as I've said before) that the Calyx will mimic that but with much more vape power.

When I originally heard about this (about.... a year ago?) it was in developement andI thought it was much larger than it is. And at that point it didn't appeal at all. But this size seems perfect. Just a little water to smooth things out and a small size for easy usage. Hopefully no whistle...

That's one of the things that bugs me about my EVO. It tends to whistle with most of my bubblers unless I attach it with the Cloud Buddy. And then it all becomes cumbersome. I'm hoping this will streamline it down enough that I start using my EVO again. Haven't used the Vertigo in ages.... maybe that's something I can revisit as well.

Little show and tell... :biggrin:

View attachment 2654

I had a small hydratube, back in the day, that went on top of my Aromazap log vape (the Zapbubbler). I loved using that with the log vape so I'm thinking (as I've said before) that the Calyx will mimic that but with much more vape power.

That's a very nice looking piece of glass!

I'm fortunate, my EVO doesn't really whistle unless I work hard at trying to make it do so.

I'm waiting to see what some of you folks think about the Calyx before I order one.

That's a very nice looking piece of glass!

I'm fortunate, my EVO doesn't really whistle unless I work hard at trying to make it do so.

I'm waiting to see what some of you folks think about the Calyx before I order one.
I'll let you know when it arrives and what I think of it....looks kind of cool to me.

I think if you can hear it whistle your probably ripping too hard anyway.. that pressure isnt benifical to your lungs anyway...

My tolerance is so low now that my evo is out of rotation... iv been only using 0.025 a night now..
Used the evo the other day for the first time in a while and it absolutely ruined me... in a good way... but I coughed like a vape virgin bitch... and felt high as fuck the next morning...
Not something a can do very often anymore...
Sad....

I think if you can hear it whistle your probably ripping too hard anyway..
Okay... so now I feel like I have to experiment and see if you're right.... :science::lol: I will say it depends on the piece I'm using with the EVO. So perhaps there is a bit of a fit issue in the GonG as well.

Sad....
Now now.... not really sad. It just means you are now using cannabis more efficiently. And that you are at a stage of life that it isn't as necessary as it was. That's not a sad or bad thing.

Besides.... it's always easy to slip back into using more. And your tolerance is down and that's a good thing should you ever need cannabis to 'really work' for pain, etc. :nod:

Mine only whistles slightly and occassionally. I love my EVO.

Wow, .025 g is pretty small but I know from another thread on another board that some consider their micro-dosing to be .005 g!! :yikes:

Not for me...I do try to manage my tolerance but I'm going for knock out pain relief and sedation at night mostly and LOVE my EVO.

Okay... so now I feel like I have to experiment and see if you're right.... :science::lol: I will say it depends on the piece I'm using with the EVO. So perhaps there is a bit of a fit issue in the GonG as well.

Now now.... not really sad. It just means you are now using cannabis more efficiently. And that you are at a stage of life that it isn't as necessary as it was. That's not a sad or bad thing.

Besides.... it's always easy to slip back into using more. And your tolerance is down and that's a good thing should you ever need cannabis to 'really work' for pain, etc. :nod:

I suppose its not such a bad thing when looked at like that... the unexpected problem im having though, is if i have any more than about 0.05 a night, it makes me tired the next day.. i didnt expect this at all... i mean i used to happily vape a gram in a night (at a push), and be fine the next day... now im a lighweight it effects me so very differently...

Considering boxing up the evo... that will be 2 boxed evos with ht's i have... thats criminal...
If only i could microdose with it.. caus its so much tastier than the vapcap..
Wait..... i have my eq basket minimod elb...
Im gonna sling a 0.025 in that and see what i get... will report back in a few hours...

@Baron23 im pretty sure i could get to 0.005, as my current 0.025 gets me super high for 3 hours... i was already thinking i need to back off more...

I never thought id get to this point...especailly for a man with unlimited herb reserves... i suppose i just stockpile now...

Edit:- one more thing, has anyone ever tried a tiny nug in a nail on the lowest temp...??? Will it still combust..???

Last edited:
I think if you can hear it whistle your probably ripping too hard anyway.. that pressure isnt benifical to your lungs anyway...

My tolerance is so low now that my evo is out of rotation... iv been only using 0.025 a night now..
Used the evo the other day for the first time in a while and it absolutely ruined me... in a good way... but I coughed like a vape virgin bitch... and felt high as fuck the next morning...
Sad....
I did not expect you to reduce to such I low level?
The EVO is very POWERFUL & FLAVORFUL = SATISFYING?

One size does not fit all?

Well my experimenting has been done. And my report is that, as @Kellya86 said, the whistle can be dependent on how hard you draw. With my hydratube and my large M & M Tech bubbler, I was able to get no whistle. However, on my cheapo FC-187 I was whistling like a tea kettle. So it would seem that both theories are right. Draw speed and joint connection can make a huge difference in whether or not you get a whistle.

There. My job is done. :biggrin::buzz:

Wait..... i have my eq basket minimod elb...
Im gonna sling a 0.025 in that and see what i get... will report back in a few hours...

Its worked... and it worked well... i was worried the evo wouldnt produce a dense cloud with such a small amount, but it did, and i even had to have another little go to finish it off..
And it tasted much better than the vapcap of couse... maybe my vapcaps are gonna be the ones going out of rotation...

Which i would much prefer... iv always felt that the heavy hard hitting vape signiture and thick clouds the vapcap produces, are due to the fact that there is some slight form of smouldering combustion going on...especially when I greedy with the click... dont wanna upset any dynavap fans.. i do love mine for convenient, effective, efficient vaping... but I just feel the evo is healthier, better tasting, and a more buzzy high...

So if im only having one small vape a day, I choose evo....

I did not expect you to reduce to such I low level?

Me neither.. I can't believe it's happened..
Been a heavy user for 15 years...
Im changing alot lately...

Edit:- I still want to know if anyone has put a nug in the nail on the lowest temp.. ???
Think it would be all conduction but I wanna know...

Don't have a Lynx so I won't be able to help you there.

I'm particularly keen to find out how anyone thinks the Calyx compares to the Lynx.
Unfortunately I can't help you here either.

But the biggest difference is that one uses a whip and the other doesn't. The whole purpose of the EVO, for me, is to not use a whip but to still have a heavy hitter of a vape. So the Lynx doesn't appeal at all to me. If I want to use a whip vape, I'll just use my SSV.

What appealed to me about the Calyx (besides the price) was the size and the ergonomics of it. It's small and sleek.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back