Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud Evo

Vapes no longer in production
So here are a few pictures of my Evo and associated hardware.

It's very chilly outside today -- about 12-14*F daytime temps -- but the light was nice so I set these all up in the Sun Room for their photoshoot :biggrin:

This is the whole enchilada in terms of my Evo gear (though some gets used elsewhere)

Inverted when I want to use the base with the HydraTube (fun at higher temps). I usually start a session with the Dry mouthpiece at lower temperatures so I can get maximum flavor enjoyment. Then I switch to HydraTube, then I may go HT with the HydraBomb base for the higher temps so I don't get overwhelmed by the vapor production :smilie-devil:

How I usually use it for oil and other concentrates, though sometimes I start with just the HydraTube.

I hope these pictures aren't way toooo big. I tried to resize them before uploading and it wasn't pretty ... If someone has some good tips for how to upload pics on here in the preferred way, please set me straight :thumbsup:

A formal welcome to the asylum @bener :biggrin: Thanks for the sale information. :thumbsup:
And what the hell... sounds like an excuse to break out the EVO and get my Friday on..... :vapeanddrink: Hope everyone is having a good one.

Thank you very much for the welcome!!! I hope some folks are able to take advantage, 20% is nice.

After taking these pictures, I did exactly that (and have been doing off an on since then :biggrin: )

Well, actually, FIRST I was very careful to wait two hours for things to warm up slowly after I brought them back in the warmth of the rest of the house.

My Friday has been very Evoish :nod:

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope these pictures aren't way toooo big. I tried to resize them before uploading and it wasn't pretty ... If someone has some good tips for how to upload pics on here in the preferred way, please set me straight :thumbsup:
The image size is fine. :smile: As far as a 'preferred' way... there really isn't one but if you don't want to mess with a hosting site, there is the option to upload directly from your PC or mobile. Right next to the 'Post Reply' button.

Nice set up you have there. :thumbsup:

Thank you very much for the welcome!!! I hope some folks are able to take advantage, 20% is nice.
Hi @bener .

I still like getting my ELBs from Puffitup. Even at full price with free shipping, it might equal out? $6.99 S&H for a 2 pack of ELBs from VHL?

But VXL messed up my one order that I got during one of their sales. I got 2 instead of the 4 I ordered. This was before they sold two packs. Mind you. So LSS, they corrected the problem and sent me a 4 pack. :aaaaa:

Got a free ELB when my EVO came back from the vape doctor. :biggrin: Own 10 ELBs, want more.

Hi @bener .

I still like getting my ELBs from Puffitup. Even at full price with free shipping, it might equal out? $6.99 S&H for a 2 pack of ELBs from VHL?

But VXL messed up my one order that I got during one of their sales. I got 2 instead of the 4 I ordered. This was before they sold two packs. Mind you. So LSS, they corrected the problem and sent me a 4 pack. :aaaaa:

Got a free ELB when my EVO came back from the vape doctor. :biggrin: Own 10 ELBs, want more.

Hello @Cuckfumbustion -- Thanks for the tip about PuffiItUp - they are my to-go place for all manner of things. I do have to admit though, that I didn't get the ELBs just ordered from PIU. I just ordered from VXL but I also got a few other items. I have a little stash of ELBs and I am being good about cleaning them as I use them and periodic soaks so I think I am set for a while.

I also gotta say that I have really liked dealing with Vapexhale's Customer Service. It's a pleasure dealing with them as it's always been with PIU!

I am, for now, also set on glass. However, I am learning and looking at some options for a bigger-sized or styled HydraTube than what is currently offered by VXL. Maybe I'll try out a few more economical (i.e. China glass) options to see what I like and what's worth getting a better edition of. I've been reading up here and there to see what I may want to try.

You or anyone else have any suggestions, please feel free!

Last edited:
The image size is fine. :smile: As far as a 'preferred' way... there really isn't one but if you don't want to mess with a hosting site, there is the option to upload directly from your PC or mobile. Right next to the 'Post Reply' button.

Nice set up you have there. :thumbsup:

Thank you @momofthegoons. I tested attaching images via "media', 'links' and one other way and one of them Previewed a box without the image so I just went with the hosted Media method.

I do have a nice set up and thank you for saying so. I've been super frugal for years about my medicine tools, and this year, I decided that I finally should upgrade my hardware and I didn't want to mess around. I had been considering separate herb and concentrate rigs but the Evo made that unnecessary for me. :thumbsup:

You or anyone else have any suggestions, please feel free!
You have some solid VHL choices.. BTW.

I have seen some HT from chinese sellers that have a large can size, and resemble the VHLs with percs you seem to like. IF you are new to buying from china, Definitely find out who is considered reputable sellers by those on the glass forums, so you don't have a bad time.

I've bought used/shipped from a US buyer who got a piece from china and inspected it.

Another thing to be cautious of is how well it will fit. A consideration for tall pieces.

@ataxian has several glass pieces that are worth looking at. :cool:A few are HTs with separate MPs.

There are a few others that I never tried, but worth checking out. One had a large showerhead perc with large slits that I can't remember the 'model' number to.

You have some solid VHL choices.. BTW.

I have seen some HT from chinese sellers that have a large can size, and resemble the VHLs with percs you seem to like. IF you are new to buying from china, Definitely find out who is considered reputable sellers by those on the glass forums, so you don't have a bad time.

I've bought used/shipped from a US buyer who got a piece from china and inspected it.

Another thing to be cautious of is how well it will fit. A consideration for tall pieces.

@ataxian has several glass pieces that are worth looking at. :cool:A few are HTs with separate MPs.

There are a few others that I never tried, but worth checking out. One had a large showerhead perc with large slits that I can't remember the 'model' number to.
Some like the BonG style mouthpiece?
I like the smaller mouthpiece for my need's?
I smoked JOINT'S until a smaller mouthpiece became available?

Just me?
Do what you can handle?

We all are different in our like's?

Ah, I differ in that I love my EVO so very much for flower that I have never gunked it up with 'trates. Got a D-nail for that but I do understand that it does taste wonderful in the EVO nails.

Cheers and yeah, nice rig @bener

Ah, I differ in that I love my EVO so very much for flower that I have never gunked it up with 'trates. Got a D-nail for that but I do understand that it does taste wonderful in the EVO nails.

Cheers and yeah, nice rig @bener

I can confirm that concentrates do gunk it up good... especially if your a little greedy with your sizes... but i dont care, i can clean it, and more importantly, i have a new spare evo to keep me from worrying about the state of my daily evo....

Im still quite surprised i havent broke a ht yet...

What do you folks think of VapeXhale's new Glass Piece, the Spectra?

Spectra_Lifestyle_NEW_1024x1024.png

There's a "propeller" there in the bottom part that spins as one draws.

Seems like a lot of possibilities for breakage, to me.

View attachment 2501

I think it's priced a little high for starters....

As to how breakable it is; it's hard to say. It's a nice looking piece but they don't state the thickness of the glass. And they don't show how the bowl is attached. I would want some sort of added stability for that and can't see if it's attached in more than one place.

As to how the 'propeller' works for diffusion.. I've never used that type of bubbler so I'll have to defer to the members who are more well versed in glass. But I don't see the function being improved by it. Seems like a novelty idea to me. :twocents:

I think it's priced a little high for starters....

As to how breakable it is; it's hard to say. It's a nice looking piece but they don't state the thickness of the glass. And they don't show how the bowl is attached. I would want some sort of added stability for that and can't see if it's attached in more than one place.

As to how the 'propeller' works for diffusion.. I've never used that type of bubbler so I'll have to defer to the members who are more well versed in glass. But I don't see the function being improved by it. Seems like a novelty idea to me. :twocents:

View attachment 2501

Mom - it has to work with a whip kit, I believe, as I certainly wouldn't want to invert my EVO on it....not stable looking enough

Also, if it has a rotating propeller diffuser, then it has an axle around which the propeller rotates which means that it has a spot you cannot reach directly that will get dirty and clogged without some pretty careful attention to cleaning. I always wondered about fritted disk percs also....getting them thoroughly cleaned must be difficult.

Last edited:
it has to work with a whip kit, I believe, as I certainly wouldn't want to invert my EVO on it....not stable looking enough
I was wondering about that and in looking see that they include an adapter kit (with hose). I can't imagine it being stable enough to invert the EVO either. So that is another negative imo. When I use the EVO it's to avoid a whip.

I always wondered about fritted disk percs also....getting them thoroughly cleaned must be difficult.
While the diffusion looks nice on the fritted pieces, they've never appealed to me for that very reason. My lattice perc can be difficult to clean so I would imagine the fritted are that much harder.

SmartSelectImage_2018-02-28-17-13-39.png

Hmmmm.... looks like a sex toy to me...

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back