Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud Evo

Vapes no longer in production
I haven't seen that shield being sold anywhere else but vapefiend. They don't show a full image of the front face of the shield which looks O.K. without the cartoon steps.

I could picture a place where it would fit. Like say a large college APT where the house EVO might be left out on a coffee table. But still an odd choice to see an instruction set printed on the shield.

Do you think these images are screen printed on? Like say a T-shirt?

Anyone seen the instructional shield..
I don't like it..
https://vapefiend.co.uk/vapexhale-instructional-heat-shield
I think that's an older model and is no longer shown on VXH's site. I think I have one of them laying around that came with my EVO originally.

I owe @momofthegoons a review of the New Vape Flower Pot, shower head model for flower and will do so (been a bit busy lately, incl some very not fun things like funerals). The FP will knock your socks off.

HOWEVER, I still absolutely love my EVO and quite frankly can get almost identical (if not completely identical) bong type hits out of it without having to set up exposed coil, enail type rig.

I also kind of dig Seibo (don't know him personally, just from the vids) and the company as I have gotten professional, business like, service from them on the occasions of needing CS or placing an order.

Yeah, I like the FP but the EVO...the rather simple and without a lot of bells and whistles EVO....still is a champ in my book.

I think that's an older model and is no longer shown on VXH's site. I think I have one of them laying around that came with my EVO originally.

I owe @momofthegoons a review of the New Vape Flower Pot, shower head model for flower and will do so (been a bit busy lately, incl some very not fun things like funerals). The FP will knock your socks off.

HOWEVER, I still absolutely love my EVO and quite frankly can get almost identical (if not completely identical) bong type hits out of it without having to set up exposed coil, enail type rig.

I also kind of dig Seibo (don't know him personally, just from the vids) and the company as I have gotten professional, business like, service from them on the occasions of needing CS or placing an order.

Yeah, I like the FP but the EVO...the rather simple and without a lot of bells and whistles EVO....still is a champ in my book.

Brilliant post... iv been on the fence about this fp for a while now.... and now they stock at Vapefiend...
But I'm so glad to hear it's not leaps ahead of the evo... I had alot of people trying to persuade me to buy it... which i found strange in itself...

If you say you can get identical hits with the evo, then that's my decision made.. thanks...

Plus it is doing all that with glass.
I've also had others persuade me with the FP also. Felt there was more fuss involved with the coils and the other points you made. Didn't think it was a big enough of a trade off to get one. Look forward to your FP review.:smile:

M
Plus it is doing all that with glass.
I've also had others persuade me with the FP also. Felt there was more fuss involved with the coils and the other points you made. Didn't think it was a big enough of a trade off to get one. Look forward to your FP review.:smile:

My main issue was that it doesn't meet my ocd requirements, in that it just doesn't seem to sit nicely..
I too am looking forward to this review...

The EVO is self contained and hand held GLASS desktop and still a high caliber vape. Best of all possible worlds. Other than maybe a glass ELB? The FP is a different class with coils and all metal pan. IMHO. It might edge out the EVO in performance being all metal etc, but then there is the trade offs. Then it might seem like more of a step sideways than up. :twocents: Don't get me wrong, I am curios about everything @Baron23 has to say about it and have a few specific questions. :cool:

As far as performance enhancement. You can prime the EVO. I have put the dial on MAX then back to my desired temp for far more output on first draw. Getting the most backup heat at your desired temp without reaching the combustion zone.
Does anybody fill ELB's beforehand to dry your materials? Well you can also set them on top of the heat screen area to get a secondary dry heat.:science: Instead of say using the vent from your monitor.
:peace:

Does anybody fill ELB's beforehand to dry your materials

My flowers are moved from storage to 'in use' jars, with lower humidity for vaping... so they are perfect from the jar... if I leave them sitting in the elbs, they overdry and vapour production suffers...

Is it true that vapexhale are stopping production of the standard sized tubes, and are only making the precision models now..???
I predicted this when the precisions first came out.. more cost saving.. I hope it's not the case..

20171018_204018.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it true that vapexhale are stopping production of the standard sized tubes, and are only making the precision models now..???
I predicted this when the precisions first came out.. more cost saving.. I hope it's not the case..

I believe that is the case. On their site, they only list the precision HTs and OG HTs are only in the 'seconds" listing. I agree...rather saw this coming.

I just don't know how this could be much of a cost savings, really. Labor seems like it would be the same and its the significant majority of the cost, no?

I just don't know how this could be much of a cost savings, really. Labor seems like it would be the same and its the significant majority of the cost, no?

Hmm good point.. unless the material savings alone are worth it...???

Glad I got a couple of large turbines stashed away...

Just visited the site. The main page has a Xmas flash vid with Sound. Why? :cursing:
So anyway, I'm muddled as to what is OG and what ones are going away? The Precision Hydrabomb is the one or one comparable that recycles I'd go for. You both have more EVO glass XP than me. So, What do you like about your pieces? how do they seem to function differently, etc? :thinker: I have the honeycomb.

They now word things as 'coming soon' when it is 'out of stock' ATM. Like everybody is new to the site or has some special short term memory loss. :biggrin:

The Lynx and Hydra combo might be fun. Yes @Kellya86 , I like my Lynx because it is modular. The Hydra is 5 in tall and is somewhat portable friendly I'm guessing.

Just visited the site. The main page has a Xmas flash vid with Sound. Why? :cursing:
So anyway, I'm muddled as to what is OG and what ones are going away? The Precision Hydrabomb is the one or one comparable that recycles I'd go for. You both have more EVO glass XP than me. So, What do you like about your pieces? how do they seem to function differently, etc? :thinker: I have the honeycomb.

They now word things as 'coming soon' when it is 'out of stock' ATM. Like everybody is new to the site or has some special short term memory loss. :biggrin:

The Lynx and Hydra combo might be fun. Yes @Kellya86 , I like my Lynx because it is modular. The Hydra is 5 in tall and is somewhat portable friendly I'm guessing.
The OG HTs had a top can with a wider diameter...pretty much the diameter of the bottom. As you look at the Precision series, its the same HTs, just with the top part shrunk. I can see no reason for them doing this change, but doing it is indeed what they seem to have done.

There wasn't that much diffusion in the OG HTs anyway, IMO. Not sure why VXH made the change (I think they say lower weight at the top when stacked on the EVO, but come on...its still top heavy and a bit ungainly with the HT on...precision or OG, IMO).

Cheers

The OG HTs had a top can with a wider diameter...pretty much the diameter of the bottom. As you look at the Precision series, its the same HTs, just with the top part shrunk. I can see no reason for them doing this change, but doing it is indeed what they seem to have done.

There wasn't that much diffusion in the OG HTs anyway, IMO. Not sure why VXH made the change (I think they say lower weight at the top when stacked on the EVO, but come on...its still top heavy and a bit ungainly with the HT on...precision or OG, IMO).

Cheers
I have a few VAPORIZER's (however desire the EVO after a swordfish dinner) . cental coast, CA
dz7RZL7.jpg

I had the KINE tonight.
DOSidOS RASBERRY at 1:00 on the EVO
LIFE is worth living with a EVO (my opinion 4 what it's worth?)

Iv not been caring about much lately.. this has extended to my vapes, specifically the evo...
Lack of cleanliness led to an overly sticky gg joint at the top of the evo... this increased friction when I did come to clean it, and has now left me with a slightly loose bamboo...

So there's a lesson here... don't neglect your shit or it will break... it's been fine for like 18 months, then I stop cleaning it and this happens..
Once upon a time this would have really pissed me off, but I just don't care anymore...

Iv not been caring about much lately.. this has extended to my vapes, specifically the evo...
Lack of cleanliness led to an overly sticky gg joint at the top of the evo... this increased friction when I did come to clean it, and has now left me with a slightly loose bamboo...

So there's a lesson here... don't neglect your shit or it will break... it's been fine for like 18 months, then I stop cleaning it and this happens..
Once upon a time this would have really pissed me off, but I just don't care anymore...
You were missed dearly!
The EVO I plugged in today!
Efficiency bloody hell!
tKjckwp.jpg

I need to send it in 4 a new 18mm male. (mine it cracked) However at least it's clean? (dropped it)

Glad you are taking it in stride and treating it as a learning moment. I have a lot of those special learnin' moments. :biggrin: I bought a used EVO with a loose bamboo and got it fixed for the price of S&H. And I got a free ELB! All calibrated and it is now my DD.
Or when I placed a hot adapter from my EQ to my EVO, and by accident and it heat seized together. :yikes:Tried to take it off without loosening the bamboo from it's insulation and have the loose bamboo problem. What a stresser!
Do you have to mail yours overseas to have it repaired? @Kellya86 ?

Do you have to mail yours overseas to have it repaired? @Kellya86 ?

No vapefiend uk in london are official evo warrenty repair people.. but im not gonna bother.. its not fully loose, but will turn if forced..
Still works...

Oh, well then you might be in the clear. But if it scorches the edges more than it extracts, Or the heat profile is sub, well then it might be work the bother. :twocents: Checking out vapefiend a little more for information and reviews.

Have 2 EVOs and one seems to have more regulated heat control while the other one that didn't go to the Doc is more intense.

They do need to be calibrated over time, I've read from long term users. Which makes sense if you think about the sensors and that the metal coil gets heated and reheated over time. Not as sensitive as say a coil in your smoke detector or thermostat, but you get the degradation that I'm suggesting.
:peace:

VapeXhale SuperBowl Sale - 20% OFF

Folks, I thought you may want to know about this:

I got an email from VapeXhale about their 20% off sitewide sale :-)

The discount code is SPRBWL2018

Sale ends Monday, February 5, 2018 at midnight

If you were thinking of trying something out or getting some accessories, now may be a good time.

Oh, and by way of introduction, as this is my first message.

Hello all. I'm Bener and use the same handle on the other vape sites. I've been a long time combuster but have changed to primarily (>95% of the time) vaporist over the last few years. I hope to learn a lot from you folks in the days and years to come.

VapeXhale SuperBowl Sale - 20% OFF

Folks, I thought you may want to know about this:

I got an email from VapeXhale about their 20% off sitewide sale :-)

The discount code is SPRBWL2018

Sale ends Monday, February 5, 2018 at midnight

If you were thinking of trying something out or getting some accessories, now may be a good time.

Oh, and by way of introduction, as this is my first message.

Hello all. I'm Bener and use the same handle on the other vape sites. I've been a long time combuster but have changed to primarily (>95% of the time) vaporist over the last few years. I hope to learn a lot from you folks in the days and years to come.
And let me give you your first 'like' :thumbsup::smoke:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back