Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud Evo

Vapes no longer in production
God dam it i just cracked my last nail...
Still had some moisture in it when i put it in to dry...
I wouldnt mind but they are not cheap..

Now to decide if i buy quartz or not..
I never bothered with it as i rarely used concentrate..
But im using it a few times a week now..

Is there really much difference.???
Is it worth the extra ££££...????
Sure some of you have experienced both...
Damn bro! This is the achilles heel of the glass Vapexnails IME. I've had the same problem in the past when I had these.

The quartz vapexnails should not have the same problem, as quartz can typically withstand having water applied while its hot without breaking. IMO, if you're gonna get vapexnails, the quartz is the only version worth bothering with. The boro vapexnails are a PITA to clean by comparison also!

Damn bro! This is the achilles heel of the glass Vapexnails IME. I've had the same problem in the past when I had these.

The quartz vapexnails should not have the same problem, as quartz can typically withstand having water applied while its hot without breaking. IMO, if you're gonna get vapexnails, the quartz is the only version worth bothering with. The boro vapexnails are a PITA to clean by comparison also!

Wish id read this before ordering more standard nails.. my thinking was whats the point of paying twice as much when i just break them..
Oh welll i have another 5 now, so i guess ill try quartz next year...

They actually sell single nails now, so maybe i will just order the 1 to try...

Wish id read this before ordering more standard nails.. my thinking was whats the point of paying twice as much when i just break them..
Oh welll i have another 5 now, so i guess ill try quartz next year...

They actually sell single nails now, so maybe i will just order the 1 to try...
Damn, unfortunate timing man, sorry I couldn't have gotten to you sooner! Individual nails being able to be purchased sounds great though, definitely give that a try when you get a chance. I never understood why we needed to buy 5 at a time anyway lol, I didn't buy 5 of any of my other nails at a time!

Damn, unfortunate timing man, sorry I couldn't have gotten to you sooner! Individual nails being able to be purchased sounds great though, definitely give that a try when you get a chance. I never understood why we needed to buy 5 at a time anyway lol, I didn't buy 5 of any of my other nails at a time!

No worries man... saved 45 quid not getting them.. are they really worth twice price..
Taste..?? I will buy one..

The singles are exactly a 5th of the price of 5, so no feeling mugged off either..

Just got my glass nails.. the are different.. wider diameter, and a horizontal slit, as opposed to the angled slit..
I feel like these may be better as they sit tighter to the bamboo...???

The singles are exactly a 5th of the price of 5, so no feeling mugged off either..
Man that is rare for a vape purchase! Quartz is going to taste better than boro to the extent that it will vaporize the dab slightly more quickly and efficiently, which means you won't get quite such a steep drop-off in flavor at the end of the load. However, IMO the most important benefits would be for cleaning and durability.

Just got my glass nails.. the are different.. wider diameter, and a horizontal slit, as opposed to the angled slit..
I feel like these may be better as they sit tighter to the bamboo...???
That does sound like they've made some improvements! If it sits more snugly in the bamboo, then I'd anticipate that they would function better where efficiency, durability and potentially even flavor are concerned. Interested to hear your reports on the function! :weed:

Man that is rare for a vape purchase! Quartz is going to taste better than boro to the extent that it will vaporize the dab slightly more quickly and efficiently, which means you won't get quite such a steep drop-off in flavor at the end of the load. However, IMO the most important benefits would be for cleaning and durability.

That does sound like they've made some improvements! If it sits more snugly in the bamboo, then I'd anticipate that they would function better where efficiency, durability and potentially even flavor are concerned. Interested to hear your reports on the function! :weed:
I know not 2 reply!
However I know you prefer CONsOnTRASTES?
I like COLAS da most.
Having said dat, I like them as well.(con's)

I use a MOD and ATOMIZER before bed filled with rosin & kief, ejuice san's nic.
Also note I love the QUART'S NAIL'S with one of my EVO`S.
Da HYDRO BOMB is my favorite WP . (I use da HB with a MOD)
Sorry 2 come off like a 3rd world HICK?

GLASS IS MY ADDICTION. (LOOKING 4 A MATERIAL 2 REPLACE GLASS WITHOUT EFFECTING FLAVOR)?
CANNABIS IS 4 LIVING & LEARNING!

Last edited:
Everyone needs that heavy duty vaporizer for those times late at night when pain, anxiety and sleeplessness overwhelms you. I don’t use the EVO all the time, so when I get it out it kicks my butt and helps to quiet the pain and anxiety. Also doesn’t hurt to have a great cannabis too. Using different vaporizers helps with tolerance.

that does sound like they've made some improvements! If it sits more snugly in the bamboo, then I'd anticipate that they would function better where efficiency, durability and potentially even flavor are concerned. Interested to hear your reports on the function! :weed:

Im so happy with the different nails i got, they work better, and most noticeably, they clean in the evo better...
I normally dont bother doing that because of extra evo milage, and it just never really worked well enough so i just torched them..
I still torch a little, but with evo on 3 they come out pretty clean now..

Quartz is going to taste better than boro to the extent that it will vaporize the dab slightly more quickly and efficiently,

Doesnt sound like its worth the extra cash..
Sounds like i might need to look into a better way to consume concentrate, my habbits have changed recently, im using far more rosin than flowers now...
So maybe its worth 500 quid on new stuff..

Everyone needs that heavy duty vaporizer for those times late at night when pain, anxiety and sleeplessness overwhelms you. I don’t use the EVO all the time, so when I get it out it kicks my butt and helps to quiet the pain and anxiety. Also doesn’t hurt to have a great cannabis too. Using different vaporizers helps with tolerance.

I notice this alot.. when I go back to the evo it wiped the floor with me....
Although when im out of practice with it, i cant take huge rips like i used too..

I try to use my evo every few days at least to keep my eye in....

Im so happy with the different nails i got, they work better, and most noticeably, they clean in the evo better...
I normally dont bother doing that because of extra evo milage, and it just never really worked well enough so i just torched them..

Sounds like i might need to look into a better way to consume concentrate, my habbits have changed recently, im using far more rosin than flowers now...

Although when im out of practice with it, i cant take huge rips like i used too..

Do what U need?
All consontrate 4 a time. (IN MY CASE)
Flower daily
Consontrates nighty ( currently)
T break is not 4 me?

Oh man if you're consuming mostly concentrate then it is definitely advisable to get yourself a SiC (or obsidian for that matter) or Sapphire enail. You'll get more efficient, faster vaporization with better flavor and more clouds. The Evo nails do not compare in any way.

Sadly, D-nail are out of stock on their SiC + sapphire halos last I checked, and CCA appear to be as slow as ever with getting products into the hands of customers (IME you'd probably still get a SiC or Sapphire nail sooner by waiting for d-nail to get new stock, ordering and waiting for it to arrive). The industry is kinda disappointing these days.

Hopefully a local vendor near you has stock of some SiC halos, I'm pretty sure that vapefiend was stocking d-nail products, but I may be wrong? Even using a torch + SiC halo tastes better and vapes more efficiently with bigger clouds than the evo vapexnails IME! Getting your hands on a SiC/Sapphire/Obsidian nail will definitely ensure that your rosin stash goes further than it did in the past. Additionally, you'll definitely enjoy it more too!

Oh man if you're consuming mostly concentrate then it is definitely advisable to get yourself a SiC (or obsidian for that matter) or Sapphire enail. You'll get more efficient, faster vaporization with better flavor and more clouds. The Evo nails do not compare in any way.

Sadly, D-nail are out of stock on their SiC + sapphire halos last I checked, and CCA appear to be as slow as ever with getting products into the hands of customers (IME you'd probably still get a SiC or Sapphire nail sooner by waiting for d-nail to get new stock, ordering and waiting for it to arrive). The industry is kinda disappointing these days.

Hopefully a local vendor near you has stock of some SiC halos, I'm pretty sure that vapefiend was stocking d-nail products, but I may be wrong? Even using a torch + SiC halo tastes better and vapes more efficiently with bigger clouds than the evo vapexnails IME! Getting your hands on a SiC/Sapphire/Obsidian nail will definitely ensure that your rosin stash goes further than it did in the past. Additionally, you'll definitely enjoy it more too!
You're da most knolable person concerning CONCENTRATES!

I GET SO FUCK'D with the Quart's nail's 4 da EVO?
Maybe I do it wrong? (MEDICAL MAYBE?)

You're da most knolable person concerning CONCENTRATES!

I GET SO FUCK'D with the Quart's nail's 4 da EVO?
Maybe I do it wrong? (MEDICAL MAYBE?)
Thanks for the kind words my friend :biggrin:

The quartz evo nails definitely work better than torching a quartz nail IMO. They definitely work as advertised, there are just better options for flavor and efficiency for those whose circumstances permit (I'm not just talking about cost here, e-nails aren't very pet or child friendly, torch + nail setups are not always safe depending on where you want to use them).

For somebody who mostly uses flowers and already owns an evo (like yourself if I remember correctly?), the quartz vapexnails in the evo are a very good solution. It is kinda hard to justify the big spend on an e-nail if you mostly use flower. For your own circumstances, I think that the evo with quartz nails may be the best option.

I should probably also qualify what I've said in my last post and above with the following: E-nails, like torch + nail setups can be dangerous for patients who have problems with motor skills and dexterity (especially in relation to their hands!).

Given all of the above, if I were in your situation, I would probably be using the evo with quartz nails too brother :peace:

Oh man if you're consuming mostly concentrate then it is definitely advisable to get yourself a SiC (or obsidian for that matter) or Sapphire enail.

CCA710 Obsidian inserts are the complete and utter bomb. Neutral taste like SiC. Sturdy like SiC. But cleans up like nobody's business. Just qtip it out and its shining again. Its the perfect surface...well, so far. I'm not sure it much of anything other than highly polished SiC or similar compound.

Thanks for the kind words my friend :biggrin:

The quartz evo nails definitely work better than torching a quartz nail IMO. They definitely work as advertised, there are just better options for flavor and efficiency for those whose circumstances permit (I'm not just talking about cost here, e-nails aren't very pet or child friendly, torch + nail setups are not always safe depending on where you want to use them).

For somebody who mostly uses flowers and already owns an evo (like yourself if I remember correctly?), the quartz vapexnails in the evo are a very good solution. It is kinda hard to justify the big spend on an e-nail if you mostly use flower. For your own circumstances, I think that the evo with quartz nails may be the best option.

I should probably also qualify what I've said in my last post and above with the following: E-nails, like torch + nail setups can be dangerous for patients who have problems with motor skills and dexterity (especially in relation to their hands!).

Given all of the above, if I were in your situation, I would probably be using the evo with quartz nails too brother :peace:

I wonder if i should just buy a flowerpot now..??
Is that regarded as an acceptable dab machine...???

...yes! however i have only been use the showerhead with flower only as of lately... the new VROD is basically the showerhead + d-nail halo hybird(?)...

...i have been dabbing from a quartz banger + sapphire insert + coil lately... has become my go to setup for dabs...

CCA710 Obsidian inserts are the complete and utter bomb. Neutral taste like SiC. Sturdy like SiC. But cleans up like nobody's business. Just qtip it out and its shining again. Its the perfect surface...well, so far. I'm not sure it much of anything other than highly polished SiC or similar compound.
I never got my hands on one myself, I'd given up on purchasing from CCA before they came out, but I've definitely noticed the high praises you've given the obsidian. I also know from my past conversations with Josh that Obsidian, whilst not actual mineral obsidian, is indeed an aerospace ceramic with comparable properties to SiC. The qtipping benefits sound like a nice dividend man! I always found the Liger SiC very, very difficult to qtip!

If I'm not using sapphire however, qtipping is never required. I usually use my d-nail SiC with a torch or my d-nail V1 titanium nail with sapphire insert and torch (yes, you can torch clean sapphire inside a v1 flat titanium dish without breaking it, I've done so repeatedly!). As such, torch cleaning is the order of the day when I'm using SiC. Sapphire qtips up a dream of course. I still prefer Sapphire to SiC every day of the week. I generally exclusively use sapphire. However, bigger torch dabs that would overflow the sapphire insert on my titanium v1 flat nail are reserved for my SiC halo.

The major benefit of the SiC halo over the Liger ceramic inserts (SiC and Obsidian) from where I sit is torchability. Obviously the Liger costs a hell of a lot more money too. I prefer to be torching SiC directly rather than torching a large titanium bucket with a SiC/obsidian insert inside it. No oxidation of metal is being promoted and this is a much more efficient use of that gas in my torch.

In your position man, it sounds like a great idea! Especially as you seem to be dabbing more than anything else now, you're palate will thank you for the SiC purchase. Just keep in mind that if you've vaped a bunch of flower through the flowerpot without cleaning it and your rig, then your dabs will be tainted by the taste of old flower somewhat. Just means you may wanna clean in-between these different types of usage :peace: Still, the FP seems like a formidable flower vape and since it works with the SiC halo, why the hell not if you also use flower? :biggrin:

...yes! however i have only been use the showerhead with flower only as of lately... the new VROD is basically the showerhead + d-nail halo hybird(?)...

...i have been dabbing from a quartz banger + sapphire insert + coil lately... has become my go to setup for dabs...
I've been interested to check out a quartz banger with one of my liger 30mm sapphire inserts for torch use lately, but so far haven't been able to find a quartz banger that is gonna fit my liger inserts. Do you have any recommendations man?

I hate barrel coils on quartz bangers personally, super inefficient way to heat a nail IME. I started out with that kind of setup (pukinbeagle quartz at that!). I suppose that sapphire filling some of the volume of the nail is still gonna greatly improve that shitty heat distribution of the quartz, given an extra moment to get the heat through it. I definitely am interested to check out this kinda setup because I do dislike the weight and tendency of the titanium liger banger (especially the tube section between the bucket at the joint adapter) to get gunked up in a way that only a blowtorch is going to clean. There's too much damned surface area inside those titanium components and the patterns and textures on those surfaces due to machining/threads definitely pick up a lot of nasty grime, almost like creosote if you leave it long enough!

Please do show some pics of your setup if you can man, very interested to learn more about people's experiences with bangers and sapphire inserts :biggrin: Perhaps we need another thread for that lol

Last edited:
I've been interested to check out a quartz banger with one of my liger 30mm sapphire inserts for torch use lately, but so far haven't been able to find a quartz banger that is gonna fit my liger inserts. Do you have any recommendations man?

...i settled on the august-haus xl 26mm custom coil and i'm using the sapphire insert from a 20mm liger. insert is a bit small for the banger but it works for me and it's what i had... i use a cheapo bubble cap.. before that i was using a standard 25mm quartz banger with a 25mm coil...
...i believe the 30mm cca inserts fit the xxl 30mm custom coil + banger but don't quote that, going off memory from what i've read from others...

..if i remember later on tonight i'll take a pic for you..

...i settled on the august-haus xl 26mm custom coil and i'm using the sapphire insert from a 20mm liger. insert is a bit small for the banger but it works for me and it's what i had... i use a cheapo bubble cap.. before that i was using a standard 25mm quartz banger with a 25mm coil...
...i believe the 30mm cca inserts fit the xxl 30mm custom coil + banger but don't quote that, going off memory from what i've read from others...

..if i remember later on tonight i'll take a pic for you..
Man I do like that the AH coils wrap around the bottom of the banger! I will seek confirmation on the inserts fitting that one before pulling the trigger on my order but this seems enticing :biggrin: Do you know if the AH coils use the standard d-nail XLR pin configuration?

Do you know if the AH coils use the standard d-nail XLR pin configuration?

...yes, im running it on an auber rdk-300...

eGWJ5UjQILVfTBmweNdzp7a0SAFXU1k-U8zhZeZb7s5JQv7mqPaYjs-SJE3EgVQ-3lRh_nEf8sJC9ZZHIiB0Nspxcz0OIksytliz2VIiNVR26YlHLQkbVGIipixPXlEuTizOv6R1p_GOvF0Z_5Kx7Wf40x-KWdLVv0eMnLHcZCE4ERulm0iBc6xmnBwX_Dxi6XjXUmSchp4fafoxu3qFjhkxKXExtghdRXsvbVG9iE7Tbun69YjlzmQ9bTLg8_-9OhIggIfvNBL6K4y5X__gIAzqs6IkCyHVdLpbfDnXYw-lQdJ4lPTlnn97RLkwSMcIyTBmvU5VWOb478sFG8CpC2yVBorxlfwQ8uomAU6__eNgybrJsq31rjqYepHdD3ZmNvF_lFw4zK5OKoAilSvftwFoRGsdV9-DsMXarUUPqV4vr92WUZVAbJ0jyZEpemqm_NHXgkJsoBsqFnycZmQ4zEsERiRFILptOe3UTaCIuGGfhlteHyfd1J2IRwM_u9v60YO4D2j-2M7bIxAtidw03EdH3_IJbStXApoo8XTIuq0Lyopc5CSRMU-WKaCbZwPb91atv3o4zYHseojdGy1mwdpg7vj_tjjfAn9ndAk9=w468-h624-no

...insert could be bigger... but i dont wanna spend the cake at the moment...

...works great sans insert, requires more cleaning though:lol:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back