Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
Australian Vaporizers has 15% off for the EOFY so makes the Hybrid 'only' AU$765 (US$525) as it was already on sale,
The extra discount is automatically applied at the Checkout.

Australian Vaporizers has 15% off for the EOFY so makes the Hybrid 'only' AU$765 (US$525) as it was already on sale,
The extra discount is automatically applied at the Checkout.
Only......

Ok
So after a month or so I have some observations
The single use bag system is a money grab and wasteful
I am using the mouthpiece and valve housing from my classic
The fit is less than perfect but it works
Recommend getting one if you are using the Hybrid Cano everyday
The single use bag gets coated in oil it resists expansion and vapor starts billowing out of the filling chamber

IMG_20220708_122905.jpg

I have been since two days a proud owner of The Volcano Hybrid.
I am still experimenting with it. I am really impresses with the aspect of the AVB. Impressively clean!! :yikes: t looks like sand. A nice light brown.
I haven't tested the tube system properly. Do you use use the pump while inhaling?

At the moment I am using only the balloon. Around half - or a bit more- of the capacity of the chamber with weed.
Doing 4 balloons so far
1 at a temperature of 160
2 at temperature of 180
3 at temperature of 200
4 at temperature of 210-220

What does your vaping session look like?

Edit:

I couldn't find any liquid pad for the volcano. Aren't any?
Or do they mean these ones:

Last edited:
I'm communicating with M and M scientific glass (not M&M tech) to work on an adapter so I can use my old chamber and bag set up from my original Volcano
Not a big fan of the current set up

A lot of info out there for DIY
Its not that hard to wire a PID correctly

Did you learn about the safety recall of the Volcano Hybrid?
Just in case you didn't, have a look at this:

I have contacted Storz &Birkel. They are sending me the replacement for the chamber.
Yup, have a read through the thread it has been mentioned a few times
One thing with S&B is too much plastic and aluminium
They used to be the benchmark once upon a time
Good they fixed you up with the ceramic coated fix
Hope you enjoy you cano

Good they fixed you up with the ceramic coated fix
Hope you enjoy you cano

I really love the Volcano.
Admittedly, I still haven't really tried the tube kit. I still have to find out the best way to use it: whether by inhaling only with the power of your lungs or using the pump to let blow vapor into your mouth. I tried to inhale only once but I didn't have the feeling that it works well. I still need to test it properly though. At the moment I have been using only the balloon.

Besides, it is said that the volcano Hybrid is good also for concentrates but is it really?
Are 230 C really enough to vape Hash? Well, the same would apply to the Legacy, though with the legacy you can reach 240 C.
By the way, they don't provide you with any liquid pad strangely.

Last edited:
it is said that the volcano Hybrid is good also for concentrates but is it really?
Don't waste your trates with concentrate use designed as afterthoughts on herb vapes...get a proper rig (portable or desk job) to take full advantage of what concentrates offer. :twocents:
using the pump to let blow vapor into your mouth
I would love to try the pump/hose or hydratube setup.
I reckon I would end up like,
1662457377453.png

Don't waste your trates with concentrate use designed as afterthoughts on herb vapes...get a proper rig (portable or desk job) to take full advantage of what concentrates offer. :twocents:

I am not sure what you mean with "trates". I don't know this word:private:. Maybe you mean that it is not worth my while trying to vape hash with the volcano or m portable LecacyPro.
I have never tried dabbing and I have also never tried any concentrates apart from hash but isn't dabbing almost as harmful as smoking?

I would love to try the pump/hose or hydratube setup.
I reckon I would end up like,
View attachment 39793
:biggrin::biggrin:

What do the other Volcano's users do when vaping through the tube kit? Using the air pump and let the vapor come out of your ears?

I am not sure what you mean with "trates". I don't know this word:private:. Maybe you mean that it is not worth my while trying to vape hash with the volcano or m portable LecacyPro.
I have never tried dabbing and I have also never tried any concentrates apart from hash but isn't dabbing almost as harmful as smoking?

:biggrin::biggrin:

What do the other Volcano's users do when vaping through the tube kit? Using the air pump and let the vapor come out of your ears?
Trates is short for concentrates
Hash is a concentrate as is oil or rosin

Dabbing is not the same as smoking, dabbing is the same as vaping - unless you turn the temperature too high and then you are smoking

Dabbing is a much better and more efficient way to use concentrates

Short for concentrates. :thumbsup:
isn't dabbing almost as harmful as smoking?
No. You are still only vaporizing the material and as there is no plant matter, you need slightly higher temps to get it to vaporize. Even a cheap Qomo, Vista Mini 2, and many other concentrate-specific vapes will do a better job than most herb vapes(in all the herb vapes I have tried).

Short for concentrates. :thumbsup:

No. You are still only vaporizing the material and as there is no plant matter, you need slightly higher temps to get it to vaporize. Even a cheap Qomo, Vista Mini 2, and many other concentrate-specific vapes will do a better job than most herb vapes(in all the herb vapes I have tried).

I see. I thought that for dabbing you need to ignite the trates (new word for me:headbang:) and that those high temperature cause combustion.
But, admittedly, I know almost nothing about dabbing.
By the way, aren't all those kinds of available trates very powerful? The percentage of THC is very high, isn't it?
If so, apart from the fun high experience :partyhat:, how much would you still enjoy vaping herbs which contain 20% THC?

The automatic shutoff helps keep the plastic from blistering but the design is flawed
Hoping to have an adapter soon for the classic filling chamber

The whip is for sipping
If you turn on the air flow it will come out of your ears

Don't dab with your volcano
Not very efficient and the taste is off

The automatic shutoff helps keep the plastic from blistering but the design is flawed
Hoping to have an adapter soon for the classic filling chamber

The whip is for sipping
If you turn on the air flow it will come out of your ears
Wait, wait, :thinker: I thought that the thing with the vapor coming out of your ears when using the whip and switching on the air pump was meant as a sort of joke :dog:, wasn't it?

I might remember it wrongly (Maybe I inadvertently rewrote my memory ) but I think that I read it somewhere on the Internet that there are volcano's user who turn on the air pump when using the whip.
Don't dab with your volcano
Not very efficient and the taste is off

It makes sense to me.
I have never had any kinds of trates apart from hash. It might be that hash could be vaped with the volcano or other herbs vaporisers but with other trates it wouldn't work well.

And yet there are herbs vaporisers out there, like my Legacy Pro, which are provided with liquid pads meant for trates but I understand that herb vaporisers will never be as efficient as a dab rig.

I understand that trates are meant to be dabbed. bonghit

You can turn the air flow on but you will get the dreaded vapor up your nose through the nares
Its like getting water up your nose when swimming but a little nastier
Oh, and you will choke on the insane amount of vapor you inhaled before fighting for consciousness........I hear

Volcano Classic Peace Edition .....

with Love for Peace.

This unique edition of our iconic VOLCANO CLASSIC raises awareness to one of the most valuable basic human needs – Peace.

This PEACE VOLCANO is limited to 1000 pieces and each device comes with an engraved device number (0001-1000). Its white cone symbolizes harmony and peace while the elegant and modest engraving echoes the motto of our campaign “with Love for Peace”.

Within this campaign, STORZ & BICKEL is donating a total sum of 100.000€ to different charities, 100€ for every PEACE VOLCANO produced.

Features:

• Matte white cone with black switches
  • Calligraphy engraving “with Love for Peace”
  • Engraved device number (0001-1000)
  • Engraved logos
  • Including a “with Love for Peace” T-Shirt in your chosen size
  • Pure convection heating for superb taste
  • Detachable Easy Valve Balloon for inhalation
  • Electro-mechanical design
  • Time-tested quality & legendary design
  • 2-year warranty + 1-year warranty upon registration

The VOLCANO CLASSIC PEACE Edition is not eligible for any discount promotions.
We wish you many peaceful moments with this limited-edition PEACE VOLCANO.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back