Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
I thought my RattleCan bong was loud!
Should come with earplugs. :myday:
Looks great for micro-dosing. :razz2: Actually looks like a great party vape...once things get back to normal that is. :thumbsup:

8000_900x.jpg
volcano-hybrid-vaporizer-by-storz-and-bickel-family-shoots_400x400_crop_center.jpg

Nice little windfall has left me with a choice
Mom, which one if you had to replace your daily driver

Going by my ball injector vape I would get the first option
I would love a volcano but have never bought one as I don't think I would use it daily

My ball vape has been on use since arrival and I have many to choose from

You will most likely be happy with either choice, I know I would be pleased to own either
I think as a workhorse and daily driver I'd go the injector myself though

Wauw, that's a nice choice to have ...:cool:,@Tincandtoke , I would say, it depends on how you intend to use it:
Quick and "a bit rough taste"Go the canabis hardware.
Long and stretched, and utterly smashing medicating go the Hybrid.

I personnel like My Hybrid best (which is why I bought it.),I have had the CH as a weekend guest in the house and while I thought good fun, just not that I am after.
As a massive side note I vape only flower.....

Curious what you will chose... good luck with the choice.

Wauw, that's a nice choice to have ...:cool:,@Tincandtoke , I would say, it depends on how you intend to use it:
Quick and "a bit rough taste"Go the canabis hardware.
Long and stretched, and utterly smashing medicating go the Hybrid.

I personnel like My Hybrid best (which is why I bought it.),I have had the CH as a weekend guest in the house and while I thought good fun, just not that I am after.
As a massive side note I vape only flower.....

Curious what you will chose... good luck with the choice.

I find myself vaping more flower
Back to work and I cannot play with concentrates during the week
Some thunder struck 10% thc 15% cbd right as you walk in the door followed by whatever 2 hours later
My OG volcano is getting on and needs repair, 14 years old
Found someone to walk me through the process
IMG_20220323_192756.jpg

My dented workhorse

I find myself vaping more flower
Back to work and I cannot play with concentrates during the week
Some thunder struck 10% thc 15% cbd right as you walk in the door followed by whatever 2 hours later
My OG volcano is getting on and needs repair, 14 years old
Found someone to walk me through the process
View attachment 34980

My dented workhorse
If you are able to repair and continue to use your og volcano I would probably get an injector/ball vape if it was me

Although there are some nice features I've seen with the new ones, I don't think many have said the function is hugely different to the og

So if I had a volcano already and it was repairable to continue being a workhorse, I would get the other style vape to have both (a number of choices now)
If I had a good injectior and had the option to buy one of the above I would maybe get the volcano to have both

I have a few other S&B products and they are good equipment, I don't like the amount of plastic though and have been concerned about the quality in recent times seeing other users reports of melting etc compared to before the company was sold

The ball vapes are pretty clean airpath and construction all round

I would love a volcano though to own and do not think it would disappoint
I don't feel like the bad has made it an urgent or needed acquisition for me yet though
I think smaller dosing is easier with the injectors, at least it is with mine (.1/.15) my S&B vapes are about .3 minimum and the plenty (similar bowl setup to Cano) is really about a .4/.5 minimum to work properly

Both styles can handle big loads, my ball vape about a gram +
My plenty with mods up to 1.5/2

I find the quick extraction nice with the ball and the hits a bit harder plus with smaller loads the huts are still nice

Congrats on your windfall and good luck with your decision
Both will be rewarding I'm sure

My windfall was going to 51 hours in a work week
Suppose to be part time but I guess this is part time now

Was not prepared for the pain level after an 11 hour day
Once you stop moving and sit for a little bit...that first time I went to get up
It felt like being pulled back into the seat
So out of shape

View attachment 34977View attachment 34978

Nice little windfall has left me with a choice
Mom, which one if you had to replace your daily driver
If choice is between Edwyn's Flower Pot (balls or balless haha) or a Volcano I would go FP for certain. Much easier to manage smaller loads and great extraction.

Now, the Volcano will absolutely hammer if you run temp high enough and have enough of a load...but IMO it does eat a lot of weed and I never found the dosing capsule accessory for the Volcano to be very effective.

But, the if having a party or wanting to buzz while grilling some steaks and drinking a scotch, its hard to beat a milky Volcano bag.

Cheers

different people ,different usage, very interesting, I like to read those experiences.helps me learn and try different ways, to use.
I myself do think dat de Volcano versus the hybrid very very different is. the later with a fuller bodied taste imho.
The Hybrid is a bit like the Mighty it can be a powerful vape, but also a sipper with the whip.
I use it 95%of the time with obsidian, reducer, and inverted capsule lid on top, and the whip.
Bags are for fun and entertainment with guests.:peace:.

different people ,different usage, very interesting, I like to read those experiences.helps me learn and try different ways, to use.
I myself do think dat de Volcano versus the hybrid very very different is. the later with a fuller bodied taste imho.
The Hybrid is a bit like the Mighty it can be a powerful vape, but also a sipper with the whip.
I use it 95%of the time with obsidian, reducer, and inverted capsule lid on top, and the whip.
Bags are for fun and entertainment with guests.:peace:.

Me and dented vape feel old
Sippers and whips
All I got is claw holes in my last vape bag
Yes my wife thoroughly enjoyed the look on my face for putting yet another empty box back in place instead of throwing it away

Me and dented vape feel old
Sippers and whips
All I got is claw holes in my last vape bag
Yes my wife thoroughly enjoyed the look on my face for putting yet another empty box back in place instead of throwing it away
Too feel young and fresh again:tadaaa: I advise the hybrid, all problems seem to be sorted now, and Jesus, indeed ,for giving my poor old overworked(typical for adhd....)body a rest AND get rid of the pains ,for my nothing like the Hybrid.
I 'am (even though my first times with it were a disappointment,but they fixed that)very very grateful to have it in my live and rotation.:weed:.

My first green out was not from an edible but from doing a full load (5 bags) from a volcano set on 7
I had it for about a month and was still figuring out the limits
Put a full load in and try an injector
A gram in one/two draws
That's an instant hit of the whole load not across five bags

Don't get me wrong, I'd love a Cano
But having one of each would be even better if your OG is repairable

Speed, ease of use and cleaning is another thing to consider
Less parts etc

Please explain to me the advantages of such a sophisticated construction.
I did wonder myself why the bubbler with a bag
With a whip it would help to smooth the draw so you could take bigger hits as it came out, like a hookah/shisha bubbler

With a bag I'm not sure of the purpose so much as you just draw it out the machine until the bag is full and then sip/draw as you desire

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back