Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Glass Where Do You Buy Your Glass

If they want pictures, link them to see your picture here, that is how I managed to get them to see pictures and hopefully do the right thing and just send you a well-made unit.:thumbsup:

Well.... the bug bit me again. :disgust: This time out of 'necessity.' :razz2:

When I ordered my bangers from 710coil last time, I neglected to specify that I wanted 90 degree. So... I ended up with two of the 45 degree..... actually three cause Shane sent me a freebie. When I contacted him, I wasn't clear that there were two separate orders and only got the one freebie replaced with the correct degree. I didn't want to continue to pester him about the other two since he'd been so sweet about giving me a free one and then replacing it with another..... So I kept the two 45 degree bangers that I had ordered and decided to get a rig that would accommodate them.

All this is my long winded justification of buying this.... :dog: It came in at $64 with an additional 20% off from Badassglass.com. Might not be the perfect rig but I'll be able to use the bangers now and I'm thinking it might be a good one to take up to the cottage.

diamond-mini-beaker-with-perc_789x1052.jpg

When I ordered my bangers from 710coil last time, I neglected to specify that I wanted 90 degree. So... I ended up with two of the 45 degree..... actually three cause Shane sent me a freebie. When I contacted him, I wasn't clear that there were two separate orders and only got the one freebie replaced with the correct degree. I didn't want to continue to pester him about the other two since he'd been so sweet about giving me a free one and then replacing it with another..... So I kept the two 45 degree bangers that I had ordered and decided to get a rig that would accommodate them.

All this is my long winded justification of buying this.... :dog: It came in at $64 with an additional 20% off from Badassglass.com. Might not be the perfect rig but I'll be able to use the bangers now and I'm thinking it might be a good one to take up to the cottage.

View attachment 9939
Looks nice
Had my eye on beakers too

View attachment 9939
A girl can never have too many diamond's.
marilyn-monroe.gif

Nice beaker.

Looks nice
Had my eye on beakers too

The thing I liked with this one was the size (it’s only 9” as opposed to 12”) and the fact that it had the additional showerhead perc. Most beakers seem to only have a perc in the downstem.

The one thing that I'm not thrilled about is the mouthpiece. I tend to like smaller ones.

But... if this turns out to be a winner for what I need I'll be a happy gal.

View attachment 9894
Oh shit
I missed that
Yes the neck of the mouth piece is way lower then usual
On both mine it is basically flush with the top

I hope it works for you after your wait @Moses Baca but I would be making a complaint before releasing the funds and get a new one

It should be as in the pictures and videos

You can see mine both have short inner stems where the vapour comes out and hits the water
The neck/mp is also pretty much flush with the top too

I can fill to near the neck and chug as hard as I want and get no splash back

I wish I hadn't released the funds before posting. It's definitely not right and they're hassling me about replacing it. But come on, does this look acceptable to you? Sheesh.

rattle-can.jpg

No that is not right, open an after sales dispute, go to 'My Orders' and you will see 'Open an After-sale Dispute' on the right of the RC order, that will get them to fix your problem.:thumbsup:

That new rig is nice @momofthegoons. One cool thing with removable downstems is you can replace them with all kinds of percs.

Got a replacement for my mobitower with the broken stem

Forgot how much I like this one

Great pull, nice big rips and a very smooth hit
Pairs really nice with my lsv :)
Can take big rips without coughing too much

Came super quick, ordered same time as the lsv, midnight last Thursday night
Got here in just over a week from China
Got from Steven and popular glass

20190611_204311.jpg
20190611_204225.jpg

Last edited:
Nice to see all the fans ready to cool down your next 'whitey' trip, saves lying on the tiles.:smoke:

No that is not right, open an after sales dispute, go to 'My Orders' and you will see 'Open an After-sale Dispute' on the right of the RC order, that will get them to fix your problem.:thumbsup:

Yes do as @LesPlenty says
They have to and will replace

Show the pics and then show the pics/video they have and say what your issue is

Don't back down

Thanks, guys. I opened a dispute immediately after receiving it. Unfortunately I had already released the funds--wish I'd waited a few days.

This morning they're asking me to send a video. What a PITA. I'm not giving up, though. This is BS. I'm not happy with stevenlmz79.

What a PITA. I'm not giving up, though. This is BS. I'm not happy wit stevenlmz79.
I've had issues with him in the past as well. I received a bubbler broken; not once but twice on the same order. When I asked him to replace it after receiving the second broken rig, he wanted me to buy something else to help with the shipping costs.

Just stick to your guns... he'll cave eventually.

He always caves

I never send the video

I just say I can't send/take video but can send pics

Also be diligent, keep repeating and pointing out the difference between yours and the ones on the site and in their video demo

Steven always sends a replacement

Every seller on the gate usually tries the same shit asking for videos or saying they are hand blown and all a bit different

You have to say you know this but - and then point out what is the issue and refer to your and their pics too

You will get what you need in the end

It came... and I am loving it! It's the perfect size for me (at 9" tall) and I love the double perc action. Hits beautifully. Also has that throaty growl that reminds me of a Harley. :biggrin:

I've taken the pic with a 45 degree banger from @710 coils for size reference.

IMG_5710.JPG

I'm thinking the label will be gone with a few Simple Green soaks... and am also thinking of sending it down to @mvapes for a little personalization...... has a lot of good space that could be scratched.

Congrats @momofthegoons! I love the Harley growl!

I'm disappointed with my Rattle Can and stevenlmz79. The mouthpiece stem is ~2cm down from the top. That's 10% of the total body height! More than a dozen messages with 'Jane' and nothing is happening. Finally Sally from the Dhgate Resolution Center gets involved and offers me a partial refund.

Lesson learned. Reputation or not, buyer beware.

RC-top.jpg

Finally Sally from the Dhgate Resolution Center gets involved and offers me a partial refund.
Don't settle for a partial refund. You got a product that is non functional as described. You should either get a replacement or a full refund.

This is the kind of janke shit that makes me not like the gate.... it's always a gamble. And it's part of the reason I went with a U.S. vendor this time. Not only did I receive the item in under a week, it's a quality piece. Now... whether it's actually a U.S. glass piece or a rebranded Chinese piece remains to be seen lol.

...received this bad boy from https://brotherswithglass.com/ yesterday :clap:...

W_2NySbSckfw4QXH2gP3iB6bRjbWDaq8hQhV6E0RL-ZE4--ljCI4vHFoVx1df9mjoHrM_uRcvNJN-A3AFteLA4tMHZGMWe7n7RFtV1wdig20bXOH-AkrwaMORcSufanf6UR1_Cf3q1uYdozJL71hFGiw4AdZG-Ulf08H4_3-VzsXfj6w5Gk42BbBUlL3MjLR3dzmtEBxqmStwhz0CpyXmaWZCD_zYAB22_ffclgCxGesEu1g3m168r5PBSMiymBOWrBHb52QDIDFJkjjuSphSnfN8mgQr19ORThSh7jO5phhzrQutR1rjjB-PDfO_fLy0I457Kumg8rKieYt4w0i2bpGiCaPv-E2MYNlXHhPyQLVqOUchfQ6ASZjVY-WklO7AJyZOqMhdaw3Xe_AlzLU9x7XiGZlk_A5DM9z7x-JrY1o5wSrBb8C8xselmhM7dlAYcdyTDX7gBA9_gyJ04zFzWAv8Awg6ThKecl-TEDY_9Z-JRwD_0VPVF-rkGgxUGjiBhscKNjoY-zekeH3XrtRKswQYHdz-a-VLQuZt0dAvu-spjitD_oEh_G2kxVuy5bH9Rzu8oUSl6Dgxspu3Yl-rX5P6aLEb_HupPz2YPjLYMXVONjIkiP1foLe2otrAaW3-VCXdoYbHhmShycLmFo1GLNbPgYyNC_A=w703-h937-no

t0Q9_XNJA-N_18KcUI8zql0kui4w_JI-kzHvpC3RDy9MkJxCtkLV5a6D7Sw10u4S_o3wLNKGQBmPc1XDmQSWvnaUvrVULTh5urqjTMj0vD3t76o0RJTgVM0VHyc-oGzmSvExXfmBDsM6lH2QHy3aboO_lmTXjSTskl5eFnWpthl2NN9fvgOOqDJszg3Cvv0Twb-VLsoTH18XtkFozNc6hIPXA-ZXMm_LytvEsEDKjmyyMA6E3-PhL-c1v6eGSoN6dY68cYxOEEMs923eH4yGTb12ZcfbcvUFXnz6BV8YkXVxe9De8S1iahqnONnAEYCCN27bMCZMsH38iU73OMwsX0RU0p0-zn76Kujm6PPr9EeKK7C33ppoCUqIhFboK8pzcIgD5S_jX_-AJjE7BB2n55yLnXec0FYwCD3dnKkSLEOr6D306gINzqndyWXPyZnaA9e-4ThDtktm6dSSQ8AfNUUQsg4urAx0aPazQVC1lDp0z0l5hpQUph8kxVR574rEpDyCqkTtIsQlwBI5lVbajVVV9fXbHPpf16arb4pgRHOxbJsCL59dtz70GlbD_10PzrguXnUoTpBy89c5MiJvoDWCqV4XX_Lex1TueHdiQKOnKrSuywpoHUOejW_x1XA62R14gveJ1y7q-K-lmWU_xwW15ijgOIzW=w703-h937-no

...i have to say as my first/only cone rig i really love it! i will definitely be getting at least one more cone!!!

:headbang:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back