Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Glass Where Do You Buy Your Glass

Any high temp o ring or (gasp) Teflon tape............rabble rabble!
It's the thicker orings that are needed
I think the size was being asked
I can't remember what they were but know I have the dv rings and then larger ones from eBay
Both work for different gogs as the gate have varying holes

Last edited:
Last edited:
I have always used 5 x O rings on my VC tips in the glass that comes with the Wood Scents. Fits securely & has worked for 2+ years. I need to buy an alternative as I broke another one last week.

Last edited:
Waiting for a new bong can be a pain;

A week later and...

nothing has happened. No movement on my tracking number. Nothing.

I shouldn't have started checking. :frown:

Fun isn't it?
At that point, I usually start looking for something else, like @momofthegoons said...PAS, package acquisition syndrome.:thumbsup:

Yea I normally have looked to something else by then too...lol
Things then just arrived

I find from the gate I could never get accurate tracking so just gave up watching
It could be like yours and say no progress and then arrive

I have a new package ordered the other night from the gate
Been a while between purchases now

See how long it takes to arrive

@Moses Baca took over a month for that fargin glass to arrive in the Empire State, customs likes to play games too with them they know whats in there.
Guys and gals that live closer to China have it easier, especially if it arrives cracked, chipped, whatever. My RC came in decent shape aside from a slight scratch on the neck no biggy, but if I ordered it here in the US I would have sent it back for a new one.

I would have sent it back for a new one.
If you got it from DHGate you could have opened a case and got some compensation, more often than not the sellers usually just send a new piece and tell you to keep the faulty one when you are not happy.:thumbsup:

My Rattle Can arrived yesterday but I was working late so no chance to play with it yet. I'll give it a good cleaning and workout this weekend. :smile:

rattle-can.jpg

My Rattle Can arrived yesterday but I was working late so no chance to play with it yet. I'll give it a good cleaning and workout this weekend. :smile:

rattle-can.jpg
Hope you enjoy
The inner stem looks a little high
If you get splash back in the mouth then complain and ask for a replacement with "a short inside stem that functions as the video does"
This is what I did to get a good one and @LesPlenty had to do

They are great if have the short stem and function properly
A few come with a stem too high and it splashes in mouth

They will replace if this happens you just have to be diligent

Hopefully it is just the angle I am seeing in the pic and it works fine for you straight away :)

The joint where the mouthpiece attaches to the body of the bong also looks a little lower than normal, if you get any mouth splash complain and get a spare...

20190608_184815.jpg
The joint where the mouthpiece attaches to the body of the bong also looks a little lower than normal, if you get any mouth splash complain and get a spare...
Oh shit
I missed that
Yes the neck of the mouth piece is way lower then usual
On both mine it is basically flush with the top

I hope it works for you after your wait @Moses Baca but I would be making a complaint before releasing the funds and get a new one

It should be as in the pictures and videos

You can see mine both have short inner stems where the vapour comes out and hits the water
The neck/mp is also pretty much flush with the top too

I can fill to near the neck and chug as hard as I want and get no splash back

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back