Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Glass Where Do You Buy Your Glass

Lolz..........wait till you try it.
Then order what you think will be better for you...........now that is the question there.
What is better for you?
Better for me was trying a bunch and then trying adapters and such.......still trying them and it is a lot of fun.
Along with 10 bangers we had to get 10 caps in mixed colors and styles and some different size basket screens for the lsv.......I found a size we did not have so....yeah

Lol, yeah, when I ordered I told myself I'd wait and get to know one piece at a time. I guess I should be patient. Trying stuff is fun and this stuff is pretty cheap but my wife is 'reminding' me that we've got lots of other stuff we need to put our $$ into.

One of my favourite pieces of glass is a solid as fuck DH Gate J hook that cost me $5. It is even more pleasing to see I have a spare stashed in the cupboard any incidents.

Stevenimz, Popular Glass sent me 2 FC-Mod showerhead downstems that were not a pair, I had a winge and they said they would send me a replacement to fix my problem with my next purchase. I immediately purchased 2x Z style adapters, I received the package today and was pleasantly surprised, they sent me 2x replacement downstems, got to be happy with that.:smile:
IMG_20190522_132813.jpg

See the odd fellow out on the right, it is a little more restrictive than the other 3.:thumbsup:
https://www.dhgate.com/product/saml-z-style-glass-adapter-glass-bong-adpters/390980261.html
https://www.dhgate.com/product/glass-headshow-percolator-14-5cm-smoking/372511968.html

Stevenimz, Popular Glass sent me 2 FC-Mod showerhead downstems that were not a pair, I had a winge and they said they would send me a replacement to fix my problem with my next purchase. I immediately purchased 2x Z style adapters, I received the package today and was pleasantly surprised, they sent me 2x replacement downstems, got to be happy with that.:smile:
View attachment 9373
See the odd fellow out on the right, it is a little more restrictive than the other 3.:thumbsup:
https://www.dhgate.com/product/saml-z-style-glass-adapter-glass-bong-adpters/390980261.html
https://www.dhgate.com/product/glass-headshow-percolator-14-5cm-smoking/372511968.html

Be careful with those drop downs. I broke two of them in hours after opening the box.

I Take the Dhgate tracking number and enter into the usps tracking system then sign up for updates.
Seems to be the most accurate way for me to know what\where is going on.
Still have the occasional package disappear from the system only to magically be in the box.

I have an order from Stevenmiz dated 2019-04-19 15:32:53 for a couple of these;
rBVaSlpXFFGAeXbkAAQ-vzRSyUE835.jpg

The due date given is 2019-06-04, I should see them soon. :disgust:

Thanks for the reassurance! My order was from multiple vendors and that's where I got the ETA info. But when I clicked on the RC portion of the order it shows more, saying it shipped 5/13 and gives a tracking number. I haven't checked any of the tracking numbers yet, though, since I'm still well short of the initial ETA dates and surprise packages in the mail are fun.

I received my 14 M - 19 M adapters today and one is 19 M - 19 M. I opened a dispute and sent a picture. I hope they just send a replacement(s) and don't hassle me too much.

Of the 4 I received, 1 fits my SS vapcap tip a bit loose but ok and the other 3 are too big. What are folks using for larger O-rings to fit the tips better? Thanks.

adapters.jpg

I received my 14 M - 19 M adapters today and one is 19 M - 19 M. I opened a dispute and sent a picture. I hope they just send a replacement(s) and don't hassle me too much.

Of the 4 I received, 1 fits my SS vapcap tip a bit loose but ok and the other 3 are too big. What are folks using for larger O-rings to fit the tips better? Thanks.

adapters.jpg
I am hopeless at finding links here and I'm not on my computer ATM to find mine
Somewhere way back there are links posted by @LesPlenty that I bought of slightly bigger orings that do the job for the bigger m to m gogs

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back