Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Glass Where Do You Buy Your Glass

I have two perfect RCs
The 45 percs are too low in yours @felvapes(only 5 or 10mm), I was looking to use your picture to help explain to Yinmin when I noticed how yours were a bit low. The 45 cut needs to be high in the can so the splash from pulling helps with diffusion, also keeps the top of the can looking cleaner for longer but most of all has a tiny volume for easy clearing of vapor. I thought we may as well try and get it as close to perfect as possible to start off.:thumbsup:
I asked Stevenimz to make sure my second 45 cut was nice and low...be careful what you wish for as mine seems too low as well.

The 45 percs are too low in yours @felvapes(only 5 or 10mm), I was looking to use your picture to help explain to Yinmin when I noticed how yours were a bit low. The 45 cut needs to be high in the can so the splash from pulling helps with diffusion, also keeps the top of the can looking cleaner for longer but most of all has a tiny volume for easy clearing of vapor. I thought we may as well try and get it as close to perfect as possible to start off.:thumbsup:
I asked Stevenimz to make sure my second 45 cut was nice and low...be careful what you wish for as mine seems too low as well.
I get the splash function
But none in the mouth
Ball rattles too, stays cleaner than the bent stem and bottom join of neck at top
You couldn't really make mine any taller on the inner stem or it would splash in the mouth
I fill.mine to the blue line you have and it works as intended and the water is only just above the 45 degree cut
Also my inner stem is not quite as short as the pic I took looks as the angle I took from above helps the optical delusion

I took from above helps the optical delusion
I think that was the same with the first attempt Yinmin5 did, it was not as far wrong as I thought.:thumbsup:

OK, the latest prototype;
1.7.2019.jpg

I have told them that is the lowest the mouthpiece should ever be placed and that the smaller the void above the mouthpiece the better and sent then a copy of @felvapes units as an example of the mouthpiece placement;
20190608_184815 (2).jpg

OK, the latest prototype;
View attachment 10388
I have told them that is the lowest the mouthpiece should ever be placed and that the smaller the void above the mouthpiece the better and sent then a copy of @felvapes units as an example of the mouthpiece placement;
View attachment 10389
Yea the mp needs to be at top
And the inner stem is just a bit too high I believe
You need to be able to fill over that line so it functions properly

If that 45° outlet was the tiniest bit lower and the mp at top this one is the goods

You need to be able to fill over that line so it functions properly
I only like the water level at just over half way up the 45 degree cut on the perc, too chuggy and adds resistance for me if water level is any higher:thumbsup:

I only like the water level at just over half way up the 45 degree cut on the perc, too chuggy and adds resistance for me if water level is any higher:thumbsup:
If the water doesn't fully cover the outlet it isn't fully doing its job
If you are getting too much resistance maybe the stem is too thin
One of mine has a thinner intake stem and has a bit more resistance than the other which is fully free flowing no matter the water hieght

It must be subjective as a user on another forum likes the water at the bottom of the 45 cut, the less splashing above retains more flavor, so I am Goldie Locks, right in the middle.:thumbsup:

It must be subjective as a user on another forum likes the water at the bottom of the 45 cut, the less splashing above retains more flavor, so I am Goldie Locks, right in the middle.:thumbsup:
Was the user using a legit or copy RC?
If at the bottom it would almost be a dry bong - this is the flavour more than splashing being an issue

Proper function would be to cover the stem so it bubbles correctly like any billy

How people like to use them is always subjective as some people do prefer dry bongs with vaping regardless of the vessel

I think that latest prototype looks pretty good though if they raise the mp it will function and work well however ppl wish to fill it up :)

Last edited:
They have made the void above smaller and sent me a function video that shows it working perfectly, 50 units are in the process of being made so should be available soon.:thumbsup:
Proper function would be to cover the stem so it bubbles correctly like any billy
This is where we differ on opinion, I believe all the flavor is kept and the rattle is a lot faster with the lower water level and in my videos I can see the diffusion happening in the upward part of the stem, straight after the ball, that is why I believe yours are too low and not a long enough pipe to travel up as this is where the main diffusion is, in the pipe before exiting the 45 cut, not in all the water above it, the slight splashing is to keep the inner top of the can clean more than for diffusing.
That being said, there is room for either style with the new one, just not as much as yours(and one of mine):thumbsup:

They have made the void above smaller and sent me a function video that shows it working perfectly, 50 units are in the process of being made so should be available soon.:thumbsup:

This is where we differ on opinion, I believe all the flavor is kept and the rattle is a lot faster with the lower water level and in my videos I can see the diffusion happening in the upward part of the stem, straight after the ball, that is why I believe yours are too low and not a long enough pipe to travel up as this is where the main diffusion is, in the pipe before exiting the 45 cut, not in all the water above it, the slight splashing is to keep the inner top of the can clean more than for diffusing.
That being said, there is room for either style with the new one, just not as much as yours(and one of mine):thumbsup:
I've been looking at videos of legit diffusion pumps
The water is usually right at the tip of the stem, not necessarily over but at the top
The diffusion happens where vape hits water and then exits, where ever that be, just as any other bong
Both the balls in my two rattle differently due to the width of the stem
Even though it may be a function you observe, I don't think the splash is for cleaning the top as a design feature
My stems are higher than they look in the pic above though shorter than others
Hopefully the yingmin special works a treat

Here is the link and being a Chinese maker, the name is not quite right.
Behold the (for now:dog:)...VC Rattle Can;

Pufco Peak job as well if anyone is interested;

It is a fair monster at 16" tall...too big?
Imo.... yes. While I don't like the small dab rigs they sell these days that are 4" - 6" tall, I also don't like using a rig that is too big. That bubbler looks like it would be great for flower though.

For me, a perfect size rig for dabbing is between 8" - 10". But... like everything in this vape world it's all subjective.

Imo.... yes. While I don't like the small dab rigs they sell these days that are 4" - 6" tall, I also don't like using a rig that is too big. That bubbler looks like it would be great for flower though.

For me, a perfect size rig for dabbing is between 8" - 10". But... like everything in this vape world it's all subjective.

I like em big. 15-16" is fine for me. And I'm a bent neck fan

And I'm a bent neck fan
Me too usually, but for dabbing I like to stand up and have the bong clamped down so I have a spare hand to work with.:thumbsup:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back