Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Glass Where Do You Buy Your Glass

CCG gave me his link to the big recycler I posted earlier;
https://www.dhgate.com/product/16-i...glass-bongs-with/464830197.html#mfavit-4-null

Dirty combuster but it looks like a 2xTera bong, not concentrates.:uhoh:
I have decided to look at Female 14mm rigs:razz2: seeing my Dnail Sic Halo has a 14/18mm WPA on it.
So I need a cheap one from DHGate for now, recommendations for a Rosin rig for my Sic to fit on?

https://www.dhgate.com/product/hot-recycler-oil-rig-glass-bong-glass-smoking/418600475.html

This is my favourite

But yingmin stopped making them

If you can get them to make this exact dimensions again i would buy another too

It functions perfectly
Only one I really use now I have the US cleaner

Yingmin has a blue slightly smaller one with a shorter stem that does not work the same

But if they made this one again I'd tell you to get it and I'd grab one

Otherwise the RC is pretty good for dabs

Okay
So I found a problem

I tkought it was my tera issues at first being inconsistent but then tried on the SRC and it was fine and cloudy

I was running out of breath trying to pull hard enough

I tried back and forth between the two bongs in same sesh and got near nothing from the VARC but big instant clouds on SRC
I did this with a GH and an lsv too with same results

I worked out the joint is not properly round and thus not airtight against a vape WPA or a cloud buddy

The reason the first review I gave was as it was is because I used the linx which you just hold against the flat top bit of glass on the joint so it worked for me with the silicone Cover as a gasket

I've messaged yingmin and am awaiting a reply

Am spewing as it works great when seals
If only I could use with my other vapes

I hope it is a one off and not all of them have this issue

I only hope you got a great deal on it being their prototype (I hope that is the reason, still sucks...or unsucks though). Not a wonderful start but I aure Yinmin will help, the problem is that is what we got them to make it for us... fewer fuck-ups.:uhh:

I only hope you got a great deal on it being their prototype (I hope that is the reason, still sucks...or unsucks though). Not a wonderful start but I aure Yinmin will help, the problem is that is what we got them to make it for us... fewer fuck-ups.:uhh:
It's a great bong and the design functions perfectly
Just a useless joint making the rest useless
I just sent yingmin a video of the issue
See how we go

Thanks for the review and the follow up. Glad the overall design works well. Bad luck getting an oval joint. I assume yingmin will take care of you.

I bought a few tips during the last DV sale so my RC has it's own, dedicated tip and I've been using it a lot recently. I like it a lot, the design works well, but I've had three sips of bong water this week. Luckily vape bong water isn't nasty like combustion bong water, but still. I'm looking forward to getting my new RC with the mouthpiece in the correct position. Hopefully that'll help.

It is a ground joint, it makes me wonder how they can bugger that part of the build up.:disgust:

https://www.dhgate.com/product/hot-recycler-oil-rig-glass-bong-glass-smoking/418600475.html

This is my favourite

But yingmin stopped making them

If you can get them to make this exact dimensions again i would buy another too

It functions perfectly
Only one I really use now I have the US cleaner

Yingmin has a blue slightly smaller one with a shorter stem that does not work the same

But if they made this one again I'd tell you to get it and I'd grab one

Otherwise the RC is pretty good for dabs

Yinmin5 got back to me but said;
hi
l,I can provide it for u,only for u,it with my customers logo

So it does not look like they will be available, probably just their Demo left (or under contract to a supplier)...I might grab it, how much did it originally cost @fel

Last edited:
Yinmin5 got back to me but said;
hi
l,I can provide it for u,only for u,it with my customers logo

So it does not look like they will be available, probably just their Demo left (or under contract to a supplier)...I might grab it, how much did it originally cost @fel
I can't remember
It wasn't a huge priced one
30-40 USD by stoner memory

As long as it is the one I showed you it is good

His customers logo..... See I had wondered if kromedome had got yingmin to make it
I remember saying it was such a good copy if it was that maybe kromedome had got some China glass

It was like $120 USD from kromedome

Yingmin got back to me today about the joint

They showed me a video with it being airtight like I showed them in a video
I couldn't see the joint in video to see if it had a bowl in it but I asked and he said of course

So they are sending me a new one
Hopefully it is as the video and airtight

Let you all know

You should get yours before me @LesPlenty so hopefully yours is good too :)

I did this with a GH and an lsv too with same results
I would like to say my Tera WPA, like my metal (S/S) CF\x WPA are wobbly on all my bongs, your LSV would be the best judge of a joint (or any other ground male 18mm adapter) I use a small strip of silicone tube (3mm wide) slipped onto the 14mm part of the Boundless WPAs to fix the wobbles.:thumbsup:

...my last couple glass purchases has been from http://brotherswithglass.com... i'm totally addicted to cone bongs... got two from BWG and thats all i've used since and i have no desire using any other style..... for now anyways :lol:

tB_MR5yuzntGg7jVdeF89uejrRCGCCyhBuYpl5_woFtppL5YhybiNcWu2SmKpuIVEhzsHdvF2mTHWapb60RpiIE_y1dNKMG1MZiird1WhmQYgenqXV7EtGhvRs12YzcVn6krAIpnIB-URjuVcK0YAGRCCsXL6q7tzlotTdpglosnhNiCA4t35KzfYcbOywWr2phEXa1iaT9kvhCbXGah5RdS2-V51RmWvl0sagAMyHrS59oS7ZAf5LYu0WvQyV3TQJrMuTsVPrpNLi4CbXADPl2iJQBc2V0xkh08m0w2ZMnuC_CLyP3z-zrj1fflA3zIV8GRG_WTvyt3_bI94TE6090SX33iRRS25igxO1n00mv_94gG-_10SZ8PB0U2H72D0koETElPI-3QTaVvjnK5j7HKMXEE0lfzXi9JI7e1Ff3MFV-6BnBb8zmHw-iClOeItxuBlNX5XuN6fOrg9REIW3TjwZVpHLV-4wOeoFx_oDa7bYaVwPWlsstuaJ3BD0rv1fBbA7cd39IaKyND2XVFZuvyhHGcohVLNv1YI2GtNsUhtC9k-eGRHZfQH12-kXQ-S4SBiCZwb24-d-hSgOAoxQJZddYJpQMAsF7yrzIwJW8a9uBFzq4SuJ39FJbKsLP-46fRU4C-1OObDkjWqaacn2Yo8i5MQWUM=w744-h937-no
IDEFJG09lQ9_sD2fqHBty7BVQNY56lkaFu5lfbbQ6Tm80tgO_xmAGfyLUaF24KhUF34O98LATBqYVoXISFiDQyXi7QePTmst0n2fktwen7aXAVf30wru8o73WgS8Buo0qquJa_nl2KXOL-zehIoWyTKRjj-aB0GngtljgepZY6x-CcYTaCU_ZF7UVNulxwdODmOp8fUmU2Z75tlPxQHVGul6Sy2qPSKnQUdbYXfdtgV7eFXFjz5Nn31jpA-Pk8nFKvmY6NXC-SO0RD_bWu7EdeH1fZXOZjWtmpSsZysL5lcuR5zArgIN8soYQo45Lw_mX_nstxORvnoYGLemdtURvRqmyioBjukl8uNGEeAkHxAVubGzfEUjQsR8qg9zDftqIqIXZLt0BMd4JIpLVPFGBtgXWM3X7698-FUiVUpP-ttS4q6-j-kC1RYxAT2tLk_f6kCjTaVx4LjsMQWJXim8TUffBwZM3rZv4g5LZSYr2igUxuCQKGNRfp_piQilUguUSNlz2EdIMs_3NuUGeKO9cdtkXo3SYAD6hIjxwRUEG_21EW6Y9e5dPtqc0kqo7IRBGStg1C9OpaKWynHp6UzV9MjMpTMs0pvvNMtotnt2FnqeA2pVtBWfFdK0KSFUPT-TeXAG9hm-P3VaYFNhCm86f0Qv8FVi-jgj=w464-h937-no

...i gave up on 'the gate' only because shit was getting outta hand :lol:... i'm sure my few friends didn't mind because they were each gifted a few pieces...

I would like to say my Tera WPA, like my metal (S/S) CF\x WPA are wobbly on all my bongs, your LSV would be the best judge of a joint (or any other ground male 18mm adapter) I use a small strip of silicone tube (3mm wide) slipped onto the 14mm part of the Boundless WPAs to fix the wobbles.:thumbsup:

Some wobble a bit but all are airtight or close enough to it
Yes the lsv being gog to joint is good tester
But when testing the varc it wasn't wobble that was the issue, it just lets shit load of air through so no vapour
In the video I sent yingmin I used a cap from the cloud buddy too and it just bubbles away like a cone
I had thought about trying some.sought of silicone to maybe remedy this varc while I wait for the new one to arrive

Here is screenshot of vid you can see it bubble away
This is the cone that came with it

Screenshot_20190718-015357.png

...my last couple glass purchases has been from http://brotherswithglass.com... i'm totally addicted to cone bongs... got two from BWG and thats all i've used since and i have no desire using any other style..... for now anyways :lol:

tB_MR5yuzntGg7jVdeF89uejrRCGCCyhBuYpl5_woFtppL5YhybiNcWu2SmKpuIVEhzsHdvF2mTHWapb60RpiIE_y1dNKMG1MZiird1WhmQYgenqXV7EtGhvRs12YzcVn6krAIpnIB-URjuVcK0YAGRCCsXL6q7tzlotTdpglosnhNiCA4t35KzfYcbOywWr2phEXa1iaT9kvhCbXGah5RdS2-V51RmWvl0sagAMyHrS59oS7ZAf5LYu0WvQyV3TQJrMuTsVPrpNLi4CbXADPl2iJQBc2V0xkh08m0w2ZMnuC_CLyP3z-zrj1fflA3zIV8GRG_WTvyt3_bI94TE6090SX33iRRS25igxO1n00mv_94gG-_10SZ8PB0U2H72D0koETElPI-3QTaVvjnK5j7HKMXEE0lfzXi9JI7e1Ff3MFV-6BnBb8zmHw-iClOeItxuBlNX5XuN6fOrg9REIW3TjwZVpHLV-4wOeoFx_oDa7bYaVwPWlsstuaJ3BD0rv1fBbA7cd39IaKyND2XVFZuvyhHGcohVLNv1YI2GtNsUhtC9k-eGRHZfQH12-kXQ-S4SBiCZwb24-d-hSgOAoxQJZddYJpQMAsF7yrzIwJW8a9uBFzq4SuJ39FJbKsLP-46fRU4C-1OObDkjWqaacn2Yo8i5MQWUM=w744-h937-no
IDEFJG09lQ9_sD2fqHBty7BVQNY56lkaFu5lfbbQ6Tm80tgO_xmAGfyLUaF24KhUF34O98LATBqYVoXISFiDQyXi7QePTmst0n2fktwen7aXAVf30wru8o73WgS8Buo0qquJa_nl2KXOL-zehIoWyTKRjj-aB0GngtljgepZY6x-CcYTaCU_ZF7UVNulxwdODmOp8fUmU2Z75tlPxQHVGul6Sy2qPSKnQUdbYXfdtgV7eFXFjz5Nn31jpA-Pk8nFKvmY6NXC-SO0RD_bWu7EdeH1fZXOZjWtmpSsZysL5lcuR5zArgIN8soYQo45Lw_mX_nstxORvnoYGLemdtURvRqmyioBjukl8uNGEeAkHxAVubGzfEUjQsR8qg9zDftqIqIXZLt0BMd4JIpLVPFGBtgXWM3X7698-FUiVUpP-ttS4q6-j-kC1RYxAT2tLk_f6kCjTaVx4LjsMQWJXim8TUffBwZM3rZv4g5LZSYr2igUxuCQKGNRfp_piQilUguUSNlz2EdIMs_3NuUGeKO9cdtkXo3SYAD6hIjxwRUEG_21EW6Y9e5dPtqc0kqo7IRBGStg1C9OpaKWynHp6UzV9MjMpTMs0pvvNMtotnt2FnqeA2pVtBWfFdK0KSFUPT-TeXAG9hm-P3VaYFNhCm86f0Qv8FVi-jgj=w464-h937-no

...i gave up on 'the gate' only because shit was getting outta hand :lol:... i'm sure my few friends didn't mind because they were each gifted a few pieces...

These are.really nice
Remind me of the old oil bottle bongs adults used when I was a kid

How.much did these set you back?

...the last one, the Illuminati was $65usd + 19.95usd shipping to canada ($84.95usd total which i thought was decent, ~$115 cad)...

...shipping to canada from states was quicker than most places...

...the last one, the Illuminati was $65usd + 19.95usd shipping to canada ($84.95usd total which i thought was decent, ~$115 cad)...

...shipping to canada from states was quicker than most places...
That's actually not too bad a price
I am stoned, did you share a link I missed?
Might consider one in the future

EDIT
I am stoned
I just saw the link
Lol
Cheers

I received my replacement RC today. I wish I'd gotten this one the first time--it's MUCH nicer than the first one.

It's got a shorter body with a thicker base. The mouthpiece stem is mounted at the top edge of the body and rises a quarter inch higher than the first one. The inside stem is mounted lower. The 18mm female joint has thicker support. It's less 'chuggy' in use than the first one. The only 'issue' I see so far is that the 18mm female joint isn't quite vertical. It angles slightly away from the body, which means it angles slightly away from my face, so not really a bad thing.

Thanks again @LesPlenty! I wouldn't have this without your help!

Here's a semi-closeup of the workings of both, old on the left, replacement on the right.

2-RCs.jpg

I received my replacement RC today. I wish I'd gotten this one the first time--it's MUCH nicer than the first one.

It's got a shorter body with a thicker base. The mouthpiece stem is mounted at the top edge of the body and rises a quarter inch higher than the first one. The inside stem is mounted lower. The 18mm female joint has thicker support. It's less 'chuggy' in use than the first one. The only 'issue' I see so far is that the 18mm female joint isn't quite vertical. It angles slightly away from the body, which means it angles slightly away from my face, so not really a bad thing.

Thanks again @LesPlenty! I wouldn't have this without your help!

Here's a semi-closeup of the workings of both, old on the left, replacement on the right.

2-RCs.jpg
That's much better
My best one had the same "fault" as yours about joint leaning away a bit
No problem at all and function well

Glad you got yours finally

Lovely job there @Moses Baca, that weld holding the joint area looks heaps better, you will have to give us your thoughts on it once you become familiar.:thumbsup:

It must be raining Rattle Cans all over as I just received my VA Rattle Can and I am impressed, the base is about 2mm thicker than the FC RC and has a bit longer body which is good for me as my 2 FC jobs actually squish my hand a bit between the base and joint support weld.

My VA RC mouthpiece is as low as you would ever want it, Yinmin know this so all good,
The rattle action is purrrrrfect, I think this is due to the longer upward stem length from the ball to the 45-degree exit, my first RC was like this at the expense of being too high in relation to the mouthpiece and subsequently wet lips...yuck:razz2:

I would highly recommend this bong to all. (I might even let the guys on FC know)

IMG_20190718_115249.jpg

I did try the water level just over the top of the 45-degree cut and still did not get wet lips, I just like the water level a bit lower for more rattle and a little less chug...the choice is yours:science:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back