Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Glass Where Do You Buy Your Glass

I like em big. 15-16" is fine for me. And I'm a bent neck fan

You would love my 16" tree perc bubbler. A massive piece but the old G2 Ti could milk it well. The only China glass I still own & it is absolutely flawless. Comparable to all but my SOL piece & considering I paid $90 US on the Gate I suspect it fell off the back of a truck in China somewhere as its such good quality glass. The seller mostly sold high end "premium" China glass at the time but I had several flawless pieces purchased from him.

NBG3enf.jpg

You would love my 16" tree perc bubbler. A massive piece but the old G2 Ti could milk it well. The only China glass I still own & it is absolutely flawless. Comparable to all but my SOL piece & considering I paid $90 US on the Gate I suspect it fell off the back of a truck in China somewhere as its such good quality glass. The seller mostly sold high end "premium" China glass at the time but I had several flawless pieces purchased from him.
Very nice piece, @Stevenski . Unusual adapter as well. I can see why you are pleased.

That was a few years ago now & using a $5 whip adapter & bit of whip. Back when you had to be inventive to use a VapCap with a bong :wink:.

I had a similar perc in my Sheldon Black knockoff;
sheldon-black-glass-bong-six-shooter-bubbler-smoking-water-pipe-with-removable-mouth-piece-bent-neck-arm-tree-downstem.jpg

Until it got dropped onto the carpet, the shock still blew the 6 shooter perc to bits.:disgust:
Any how, I managed to find a different perc to try in it;
d022-attachment-glass-down-stem-18-8mm-out.jpg

https://www.dhgate.com/product/d022-attachment-glass-down-stem-18-8mm-out/386188024.html
I thought it would be too long but the seller checked and it does fit the above bong. I have it on order so we will see for sure in the next month or so.:thumbsup:

I had a similar perc in my Sheldon Black knockoff;
sheldon-black-glass-bong-six-shooter-bubbler-smoking-water-pipe-with-removable-mouth-piece-bent-neck-arm-tree-downstem.jpg

Until it got dropped onto the carpet, the shock still blew the 6 shooter perc to bits.:disgust:
Any how, I managed to find a different perc to try in it;
d022-attachment-glass-down-stem-18-8mm-out.jpg

https://www.dhgate.com/product/d022-attachment-glass-down-stem-18-8mm-out/386188024.html
I thought it would be too long but the seller checked and it does fit the above bong. I have it on order so we will see for sure in the next month or so.:thumbsup:
I'm glad you found a replacement, @LesPlenty . That piece of yours has always made me drool :naughty2: :drooling: :love: :kiss: :drooling:. Let us know about the fit.

Well I'm on a glassy roll this week
Went and knocked one of my RCs over whilst doing some kief squishing last night :disgust:
It would have been fine but it landed on the cloud buddy which broke out the joint
Grrrrrr

I must have jinxed myself as I had put in an order with yingmin for a VA RC the day before on Whatsapp

Bloody glass..... Oh well I have my spare RC and looking forward to trialling the new yingmin special

I always find glass breakages come in threes. Luckily i tend to break cheaper glass like j hooks & gongs etc. Nothing worse than breaking something that is a pain to get. I hope you ordered two heater covers @felvapes

My VA RC arrived today :D

It's a nice construction, looks as does the pictures/function vid

The mp/neck is not quite at the top, but it is high enough

Sturdy bong with good joints
The 18mm joint is closer to the body than the Steven RC, this is good thing in the end as it feels more sturdy and there is less of a narrow entry to stem

The body is taller than the SRC and the neck/mp is longer

The inner stem is nice and low at the bottom, it sits in pretty much the same position as the SRC
The top of inner stem is as per vid/pics and is in a nice high but correct position
You can choose your water level from low to covering the 45° cut and it functions perfectly, no splash back in the mouth at any level
I have the very tip of the angle cut out of the water

Bubbles and functions really nicely
The ball rattles under pressure but is a bit less loud to the ear
The draw restriction is very nice, improvement on the SRC and free flowing
Flavour is great from this bong as always with the RCs
Maybe slightly better with the new model
Also slightly smoother hitting

Good work on working with yingmin to get this made @LesPlenty
Mission successful.....

SRC on the left, VA-RC on the right

20190715_134315.jpg

Last edited:
Great news, I had my fingers crossed it would be OK. I just hope mine will be the same (or pretty close) as they all will hopefully be.:thumbsup:
Getting a nice little Dalek collection there,

Great news, I had my fingers crossed it would be OK. I just hope mine will be the same (or pretty close) as they all will hopefully be.:thumbsup:
Getting a nice little Dalek collection there,
Haha
That's what they should be called

The Dalek

It is a great bong mate

It looks all round like the video, unless I got that exact one coz I ordered pre release..lol

But I think and hope yingmin is pretty on the ball with a design once finalised and reasonably consistent compared to some sellers

See how yours is upon arrival

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back