Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Glass Where Do You Buy Your Glass

Lovely job there @Moses Baca, that weld holding the joint area looks heaps better, you will have to give us your thoughts on it once you become familiar.:thumbsup:

It must be raining Rattle Cans all over as I just received my VA Rattle Can and I am impressed, the base is about 2mm thicker than the FC RC and has a bit longer body which is good for me as my 2 FC jobs actually squish my hand a bit between the base and joint support weld.

My VA RC mouthpiece is as low as you would ever want it, Yinmin know this so all good,
The rattle action is purrrrrfect, I think this is due to the longer upward stem length from the ball to the 45-degree exit, my first RC was like this at the expense of being too high in relation to the mouthpiece and subsequently wet lips...yuck:razz2:

I would highly recommend this bong to all. (I might even let the guys on FC know)

View attachment 10959

I did try the water level just over the top of the 45-degree cut and still did not get wet lips, I just like the water level a bit lower for more rattle and a little less chug...the choice is yours:science:
That's pretty much how I had the water in mine same as your pic
I agree with all you said and liked the same things
Just got a dodgy joint

Good to know yours is airtight
Can't wait for my replacement to arrive

A bit of silicone hose on your cloud buddy will see it as another good spare, ready for the apocalypse.:smoke:

OK, so I thought I was all set Rattle Can wise then I see this, looks like it was made to dab off;
1564400315324.png

Upstem from ball could be longer.

OK, so I thought I was all set Rattle Can wise then I see this, looks like it was made to dab off;
View attachment 11466
I've seen a few of this design
I think I saw (don't trust me here) they are more like the original RC designs and the ones we use are the next lot?

I've got one of these in my favs list though...lol

View attachment 11466

I was about to pull the trigger on the VA Rattle Can then I saw this :( Will have to hold on that trigger... decisions, decisions.

I also noticed the example photos 18mm joint looks like it is not level, like it is pointing towards the mouthpiece. I notice this more now I am using terp balls and need a nice level surface to spin really well. (OCD?)
Anyway, got my Recycler today (a lot smaller than I had envisaged) and really like the perc action, thanks for the lead @felvapes, now, do I have the water level right?
IMG_20190801_130139.jpg

Edit, fuck the 14mm joint makes my slim series DNail even more wonky, hurry up 14 to 18 mm dropdowns!

I also noticed the example photos 18mm joint looks like it is not level, like it is pointing towards the mouthpiece. I notice this more now I am using terp balls and need a nice level surface to spin really well. (OCD?)
Anyway, got my Recycler today (a lot smaller than I had envisaged) and really like the perc action, thanks for the lead @felvapes, now, do I have the water level right?
View attachment 11557

Edit, fuck the 14mm joint makes my slim series DNail even more wonky, hurry up 14 to 18 mm dropdowns!
I have the water to just a bit above the black support piece
So I would put a bit more water in there, I find it helps the tornado action work with less effort
Even if you are drawing lightly at the start

20190801_132330.jpg

More like this
A little hard as pic on an angle
But the hieght above the black/dark green support is about right

You'll get it with experimentation

Glad you like the piece
I use this and one other lately on dabs and am pretty happy

Yep, better with a bit more water.
What's going on with the rope on the bong joint, got a crack or dodgied up for 18mm?

Yep, better with a bit more water.
What's going on with the rope on the bong joint, got a crack or dodgied up for 18mm?
It broke clean off not long after I got it
I think it had a crack in couldn't see on delivery
I used the heat shrink fix you shared via @ataxian
It worked well as the break was a perfect clean connection and airtight just glass on glass but would come loose at cleaning time from the SG and US cleaner

So I now have the heat shrink and some 100% organic cooking twine from Woolies wrapped around tightly up and down again
Nice and permanent fix until the string decides to rot one day :)
You can faintly see the sparkly kromedome label, all that has stayed on since us cleaning
Glitter is strong but the green is gone....

View attachment 11466

My first thought is, "Their best advertising pic is all fucked up and crooked? What the hell?"

LOL, same here! That joint is totally leaning towards the body!
That would work well with my fucked up down stems...2 wrongs make a right? My luck it would just make it worse.

So a friend wanted a bong like my FC-Mod,
He is hard up for a buck so I shopped around and got one for US$38 delivered to Oz, it is quite a poor copy of a copy.
The downstems are supposed to be interchangeable between the ash catcher and main body so should be the same length;
IMG_20190818_170936.jpg

The showerhead perc is ridiculously short, looks worse in the ash catcher;
IMG_20190818_171001.jpg

And the matrix perc is too long for the ash catcher;
IMG_20190818_170915.jpg

The jewel in the crown is the horribly small, thin mouthpiece;
IMG_20190818_172935.jpg

So, I cannot recommend this version, obviously,

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back