Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Glass Where Do You Buy Your Glass

I broke my rules again and bought a nice rig (I doubt I'd spend this much too often) from Aqualab Technologies. It's a Leisure Glass fumed incycler and it looks nice. I saw the action on it on Youtube and it seems like it will be great. The price was about the same with other stores. And for once something I've wanted was in stock

C2144047-9437-410D-87F6-5EA24E581666.jpeg

just FYI

@arb, Your Goo for Goo Roo Glass has piqued my interest and now I'm staring at this:
GooRooGoo!.JPG
Please eliminate 2 and find out where I can grab locally to get 30% off.... kthxbi!

I'd kinda have ta think a little before pressing my pucker to this...:
s320602492962714128_p111_i1_w1924.jpeg

or not think about it all... yeah, that's it!

Last edited:
@arb, Your Goo for Goo Roo Glass has piqued my interest and now I'm staring at this:
View attachment 26799
Please eliminate 2 and find out where I can grab locally to get 30% off.... kthxbi!

I'd kinda have think a little before pressing my pucker to this...:
s320602492962714128_p111_i1_w1924.jpeg

or not think about it all... yeah, that's it!
Firstly.......... that mushroom rig is sexy.
:rofl:
I have sticky lips so removable mouthpieces all get smashed......lolz.

Those two went together nicely?

We have the small inline and the wife loves it.
If I didn't already have 3 stereo matrixes that are that same shape and maybe size I would get that one.
We have a half dozen of their pieces and all are nice.
Not perfect but not sure perfect is a thing with glass?
Honestly I have a shit ton of China glass and a few other others but we use the goo roo stuff.
We had a issue with a custom piece that was immediately handled as well as it could have been and have another custom one being.........blown.
If only that mushroom rig wasn't 10mm and their descriptions SUCK on the website.
You probably know more about glass so hopefully if you get'em you'll let me know.

Well.... I caved with Goo Roo...

View attachment 26806
Blame @arb for going Ga-Ga, Goo-Goo for Goo-Roo constantly...

I can't decide and NO WAY I'M GETTING ALL THREE... Just ONE, DAMMIT. (@momofthegoons, you're no help either, I want that in-line but I also want a 3 piece!!!!) I HATE THIS TIME OF YEAR!!! AND I HAVENT EVEN LOOKED AT DYNAVAP YET!!!

Last edited:
Welp, since my VAS has been cured AND I've been hit with glass fever AND I don't have anything besides cheap glass, I decided to treat myself to a nice Goo Roo Glass piece. This definitely be the star of my (very small) glass collection, since it's more than three times pricier than my current most expensive piece! :rofl:

And now, of course, I'm gonna have to start thinking about maybe acquiring a couch potato/tater tot in the future....
goo roo glass trigger pulled.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
0E7AD87D-BF70-4AA4-A0B4-7FC1A144D8DC.jpeg

3B3A29EF-B83C-4425-977D-5C0D431D177A.jpeg
B0E8CC48-8E01-4B20-BDA3-B559DB6EC691.jpeg

Just made here, so awesome and beautiful
She is drying and resting from the long hard trip, she knows that at 16:20 she will receive the call of duty and work non stop until 04/21

View attachment 26816

Vapes with higher draw resistance do better on smaller rigs for me.
This is what we have from Goo Roo so far any questions I can answer shoot.
what connection size is it on the couch potato and tater tot ? What devices are you using with both?

straight up what she wants to do:

- she wants one to lounge with , with something portable, likely Solo 2. She loves to lay by the pool with a good book . .... what you think?

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back