Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Community Who Are You and What Are You In For?

Nice place, thank you @momofthegoons for having us here!

French guy here, smoker for almost 20 years until 2013, and vaporist during now 5 happy years. Silver Surfer Vaporizer was my first door to the magical tree I was burning before that. Vapor chaser since, can't get enough.

I will love to read everything here, cheers to y'all.

My my it's been a busy morning.... welcome @deecee5 :biggrin:

We're getting an influx of new patients... ahem, members :smoke:

@Stevenski it might be a good time to put in that order for more straightjackets....

giphy-10.gif

Well, good morning all. I didn't get invited but am here any way. Weed spoke to me from the beginning many moons ago. It has been my friend ever since. Most of my friends imbibe so I am always looking for new people to talk weed and utensils. I recognize some people here with a presence elsewhere on the tube. So here I am and looking forward to continue the journey.

Welcome to all our new members :biggrin:. Pack a vape & explore the site. We are a pretty relaxed bunch here so get out there & get amongst it :smile:.

I like to think of it as getting some of the cream of the crop. :razz2:

So do I :smile:

While I admit there are some similarities, I'd like to think the above sets me apart from FC. :smile:

We have other differences here too. The ability to direct load images from your PC without having to use image hosting sites & a community grow forum are big differentiators.

@Stevenski it might be a good time to put in that order for more straightjackets....

Love to help but I am tied up right now mom?

tenor.gif

Well, good morning all. I didn't get invited but am here any way. Weed spoke to me from the beginning many moons ago. It has been my friend ever since. Most of my friends imbibe so I am always looking for new people to talk weed and utensils. I recognize some people here with a presence elsewhere on the tube. So here I am and looking forward to continue the journey.

No need for an invite here mate. Cannabis speaks to me as well & has for many years :smoke:

hi.

i've been a smoker since, well let's not get into that right now. i was introduced to the m by a friend. bought one and i like it. i still smoke but the m is slowly replacing my one hitter.

i joined so i could ask you all where i might find something to hold my new silo and lighter. found some things that might work before i got around to posting the question.

but i've been enjoying the excellent spirit i read here.

thanks to all of you.

hi.

i've been a smoker since, well let's not get into that right now. i was introduced to the m by a friend. bought one and i like it. i still smoke but the m is slowly replacing my one hitter.

i joined so i could ask you all where i might find something to hold my new silo and lighter. found some things that might work before i got around to posting the question.

but i've been enjoying the excellent spirit i read here.

thanks to all of you.
Hi tnt and welcome. :biggrin: Glad you could find some useful information and that you enjoy the forum.

Love that you like the M.... and are open to trying vaping. But a word of warning.... stick around here you may find that you get the dreaded VAS or GAS..... and you may just end up with more vapes or a bubbler in your arsenal. :lol:

Welcome aboard @tnt , maybe ask your question about the silo and lighter holder in the Vapcap thread (I don`t know what a silo is, plastic storage tube/snap stash?)

Welcome @tnt to our community. Take your time & explore what threads we have going & we also have a contest currently running with a pretty sweet prize. Especially considering your current stealth predicament :wink:

i think i'm immune until then.

Time will tell. VAS & GAS has a way of getting under most folks skin :lol:.

good to see you @-dab8-
I also have come over here recently from FC and find it a good place with good ppl and less bullshite....
Good site mods/owners also with more genuine conversation and knowledge sharing...

Last edited:
good to see you @-dab8-
I also have come over here recently from FC and find it a good place with good ppl and less bullshite....
Good site mods/owners also with more genuine conversation and knowledge sharing...
Good to see you as well! I plan on still being part of the FC community also, but I do LOVE that there is less drama here, moderators that care, and the ability to post pictures right on the site (what a novel idea!).

Everyone here has been nothing short of fantastic in welcoming me.

What we want here is a community of friendly cannabis users from aficionados to pure medical users & everyone in between :smile:. Ths sites mission is to help people gain knowledge & share their learnings with each other. The kind of place where drama is kept to a minimum & all members treat each other with courtesy. Conversation is encouraged here, so long as it does not stray too far off topic & is respectful.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back