Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Community Who Are You and What Are You In For?

hi i come from FC

This place has HTTPS, an active admin, and allows discussion of grows. plenty of reasons to join

Welcome to the forum. You will find we are a pretty chilled out bunch here & you are spot on about plenty of reasons to join & be an active member here.

A warm welcome to both @asdf420 and @Nina . Make yourselves at home. I think you'll find a lot of like minded folk here. :biggrin:
giphy.gif

Welcome to our newest members @asdf420 and @Nina :smile:. We are a friendly bunch in the asylum.

giphy.gif

You can save images & videos (I think) to the media gallery on this site @LesPlenty. The media gallery is just under the Vapor Asylum header for each page.

Only pictures, by the look of it. It says I can link to Imgur and YouTube as a couple of options if I want to post video, no thanks, looks like it`s just pictures for me, but from where I am from, this is a big upgrade.:thumbsup:

A warm welcome to both @asdf420 and @Nina . Make yourselves at home. I think you'll find a lot of like minded folk here. :biggrin:
giphy.gif

ahahahaha!! smiles and grins! ;) philshzilla

hi all! i'm philshzilla, artist, hippy, a ne'er-do-well some might say... ahahaha! once i win my dynavap i should have no problem firing it up ;) 'lil zill
lil-zill-jpg.4395

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys, I’m here & I vape.
I’m also interested in stuff like if Lance Bass bought the Brady Bunch house & how much money Mr & Mrs Brady made from the sale.
I also don’t like smelly stuff.
Smoke, poo, deodorant, or body odor.
Sometimes it’s a catch 22.
I’m also not great at math it could be a catch 24 for all I know.
Please feel free to ingnore my posts.

Welcome to the forum @philshzilla. What is your favourite vape to use currently?
my phriend, so far i'm an ecig head! in that category i use a vaperesso tarot mini/smok prince atty for my adv, just got a suorin air and am enjoying this new salt nic thang! i've tried a volcano and a "box table top" vape, loved both! really interested in the dynavap! smiles and grins! philsh

Greetings all! I accidentally found the FC forum while I was doing some vaporizer reasearch. Intrigued by what I found, especially in the dynavap thread, I joined, and shortly after made my first (of already several!) dynavap purchase. I began to follow some of the aftermarket artists like @phattpiggie and Ed’s TNT on instagram, and met @momofthegoons through mutual comments on several posts. I was curious to see whether she was on FC, and was surprised to hear that she had been a Mod there before starting her own forum, the vapor asylum! I knew I had to check it out. Looking over the forum quickly, I recognized several names I had grown to enjoy conversing with on FC. I created an account, and here I am.

I am very new to turning my back on combustion, my first real vaporizer was a dynavap m purchased during the July 4th sale this year. I fell HARD for dynavap. I love their products and their company. I have since added an older Omni, OG, new Omni, Omni xl, 2017m, stardustsailor stem, ed’d tnt woodscent log, and a DDave water wand.

I have always loved cannabis, but vaping has given new life to that love. The flavors that are unlocked. The effects. I love everything about it, and don’t miss smoking at all. I’ve also really enjoyed the sense of community among vape folk.

More about me: I love to cook, I brew beer, I love photography, tennis, camping, grilling, the beach, snowboarding, and watching movies.

Excited to be a member here.

Welcome to the Asylum people, I look forward to swapping ideas and pictures :aaaaa: with y`all.
Find a nice straight jacket and get cumfy:mental::smoke:

Welcome to the forum @-dab8-. I am sure you will find some friendly folks over this ways.

Also, how can i make a custom accessory thread on here? I’m kind of “ignorant” in that aspect I don’t really now how :doh:

Just check the top right of the subforum page where it says post new thread, give it a title & some content & create your new accessories thread :smile:. I this case you would post your thread under accessories https://vaporasylum.com/forums/accessories.20/

Capture.JPG

Greetings all! I accidentally found the FC forum while I was doing some vaporizer reasearch. Intrigued by what I found, especially in the dynavap thread, I joined, and shortly after made my first (of already several!) dynavap purchase. I began to follow some of the aftermarket artists like @phattpiggie and Ed’s TNT on instagram, and met @momofthegoons through mutual comments on several posts. I was curious to see whether she was on FC, and was surprised to hear that she had been a Mod there before starting her own forum, the vapor asylum! I knew I had to check it out. Looking over the forum quickly, I recognized several names I had grown to enjoy conversing with on FC. I created an account, and here I am.
Glad to see you found your way here. Welcome. :biggrin:

I always wondered why FC and vaporasylum seemed identical! After reading a recent comment by @-dab8- on FC all the pieces connected for me! It’s like an extended family of second cousins over here!
I thought I would address this...

When I started VAS it was never with the intention of creating FC part deux.... it was to create a small forum that was more member and support focused than vape sale oriented. A site where administration was present, active and accessible. The vaporizer threads came as part of the bargain though; since we all use them. :biggrin: In the year plus that we've been in existence, the majority of my members have come over from FC. I like to think of it as getting some of the cream of the crop. :razz2:

In any case, my focus is still on the members. I have four wonderful sponsors that make it possible for this site to exist... and any profit, after operating costs, will continue to be turned back to membership in the way of giveaways, etc.

While I admit there are some similarities, I'd like to think the above sets me apart from FC. :smile:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back